Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

the moment. (continued)

My fingers trailed from his chest up to his neck, the kiss getting more intense. My hand tangled in his hair and rested on the back of his head. I had chills running through my body at the sensation of his hands roaming over me. His hands found my hips and the hem of my shirt, he gently pulled, as if to ask permission to rid me of it. I sat up briefly and wasted no time in pulling it over my head and tossing it to the side. My heart pounded in my chest, my body was covered in goosebumps as it went into overdrive. He gently pressed his hands against my waist, slightly hesitant.
“Are you sure?” His eyes burned into mine.
I only nodded, my body’s need to have him closer taking control of me. This was the second most exposed I’d been in front of him, only this time it felt so much different. This time I felt no shame.

He pushed me onto my back, looking me over for the first time, a look of passion in his eyes. I took this opportunity to pull at his shirt, begging him to get it off. I felt giddy, and wasn’t sure whether or not I should be but I didn’t care. A smile crossed my face seeing his pale chest come into view, and I bit my lip trying to contain myself. Memories of seeing him in this same room the first night I met him came to mind, him stumbling out of the bathroom in his boxers. I had to contain a giggle as Gerard nibbled at my neck.
“God you’re beautiful Teigann.” he breathed into my skin, sending yet another wave of chills over my body. I couldn’t believe this was happening, but I certainly didn’t want it to stop. No, it couldn’t.

I began to tug at the button on his jeans, and he managed to dispose of them pretty quickly. He then pulled my hips up, enough so that he could slip my leggings off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I had always feared this moment the most. I wanted to feel sexy in this moment, I always feared I’d feel the exact opposite. I didn‘t feel badly though, with Gerard looking at me the way he was, I felt nothing but beautiful. I reached up to cup his face and continue kissing him. I couldn’t seem to get close enough to him. I wanted more than anything to have him pressed against me. I wanted to feel his skin against my own. He settled on his knees between my legs, his hands trailing down my body, sending waves of passion over me. He pulled my legs up, resting them on his hips. He leaned down and pressed delicate kisses on both, more on my scarred thigh and then continued kissing back up my body. Once he was at my neck again he began to pull at my underwear and I knew this wasn’t just a dream.
“If you want me to stop at any point, just tell me so. Okay?” His voice rasped, and that made me crazy.
“Okay. But for now, don’t stop. Please don’t stop.” I bit my lip, my eyes getting heavy lidded.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, can't write sex to save my life!