Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Lemme See

We walked into the club like it was nothing new. Briley was content on getting trashed and fast. I joined with her. She downed her first Smirnoff before the first song finished.

"Who's your new boy?" I sat next to her.

"His name's Marcus. He has no clue that I'm a binger now," she smiled.

I rolled my eyes and kept sipping on my Sky.

"Hey! I blame you mister. You always had Ciroc or Sky in the house," she laughed.

"True. God..." she bit her lip.

"I remember the first time you bit your lip in front of me," her eyes went dark.

"Yeah I do too..." I watched her contently.

Her eyes perked up when a hip-hop song came on.

"Dance?" she held her hand out to me.

I took her hands and moved with her out to the dance floor. I realized it was 'Lemme See' by Usher. I wrapped my hands around her hips and felt her press her butt against me.

"Should I take you home?" she giggled against my chest.

I rolled my eyes when she grinded against me.

"Briley," I felt my body reacting the way it always did around her.

"Colson," she wrapped her arms around my neck.

'You still love her!' my conscious shrieked at me.

I ran my fingers across her bare hips and laid my head on her shoulder. She took my hands and intertwined her fingers with mine.

"This is going to end badly," I heard Slim say to Keisha.

I rolled my eyes and enjoyed my dance with Briley. I felt her breath on my ear. I smiled and looked at her.

"Still a good dancer," she kissed my cheek.

"Tonight's Usher night!" I heard the Dj announce as 'Scream' started to play.

Briley's hips pressed against me as she started to move her body with mine. I took her hands and spun her so she'd face me. Her eyes were dark with a hidden emotion.

"You're so magnetic," I whispered in her ear.

I danced with her. Her body moving with mine. Her hips and eyes making me yearn for more. Slim and Spordy were videotaping.

"Fuck them," her chest was against mine.

"Fuck me," I bit her neck.

She inhaled sharply. It was almost as if everything was a dream. I pulled away and walked towards the bathroom.

"Fuck my life!" I stared at myself.

My eyes were dark. I looked gaunt. I was sickeningly pale. Slim was right... I needed sleep. I couldn't sleep. It felt weird not waking up to Briley or her food.

"Kells," Slim stared at me.

"Fuck me," I turned the sink on.

"No I don't do that shit. What's up with you and Bri? You two were intense out there," I splashed the cool water across my face.

"I don't know. The vodka's talking. She makes me alive. It's like... I can't explain it," I looked at him.

"Bro.. She like caught herself and her and Keisha are girl talking. Hardcore," I looked in the mirror.

"I love her," I put my head in my hands.

"I have no clue what to say other than damn," my phone went off.

It was a picture message from Briley. It was of me in her room. I was sleeping with her Stitch in my arms.

'This was my favorite memory of you. You told me about your addiction. You talked about Casie and about you're dream girl. It happened you fell asleep on my bed on my tummy. I was up before you and you took my Stitch and held him while you slept. I miss this. I left. Overwhelmed. We need to meet up tomorrow! I want to do dresses. <3' her little message read.

'I miss you too. I'll definitely come.' I replied with a smile on my face.

"I'm going back to the bus and sleeping," I looked at Slim and walked right out of the club.

That night I dreamt of honey and cinnamon... And Briley playing with whip cream.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to get him in trouble!!!!!!! <3