Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Not Over You

Briley walked up to me with a huge smile on her face. It was like last night never happened.

"Come help me," she took my hands and walked right to the white dresses.

"I have no clue what my job is," she started running through them.

I watched her make faces at almost all of them, except one. She pulled it off. It was a strapless, corset dress that hit the floor. It looked like a body hugger.

"I like it," I smiled at her.

"Are you two renewing your vows?" a small, clerk walked up to me.

"No. She's getting married. I'm just the best friend who's helping," I faked a smile.

"Aw," Briley walked out in the dress.

I took her hand and helped her onto the stand.

"You looked beautiful," I watched her fix the dress.

It hugged her hips and made her look flawless. I watched her twirl around.

"Colson," she pulled me up onto the stand with her.

"What?" I looked down at her.

"What's home?" she looked up at me.

All seriousness was on her face. She turned and faced me.

"Home?" I made a face at her.

"Yeah," she smiled.

"I'll get back to you on that one," I smiled at her.

"Stubborn ass," I laughed.

"Bri, you don't know the half of it," I kissed her temple and wrapped my arms around her.

I looked in the mirror and I saw the goofiest grin on her face. She was happy. I could see it and feel it. Her hands took mine and wrapped them tighter around each other.

"I think this one's perfect," she smiled and took a picture of us together.

"I want this on my phone," I looked into her soft eyes.

She took a few more. She handed me her phone and held her hands out to me.

"I want one of you holding me in my dress," I pulled her against me and took the mirror picture.

I sent it to myself, along with ten of our other pictures. I laughed as she caught on to what I was doing. She walked back into the dressing room to put her pretty white dress back on.

"I like you better in this one. I met you in this dress. A year ago actually," I handed her phone back to her.

"Oh my God!" she covered her mouth and hugged me.

She was shaking and laughing.

"Crazy girl," I grabbed the dress from the room and walked with her to the check out.

She flashed a pretty credit card and smiled even bigger.

"It meant a lot to me to have you come with," she entered her pin.

"Why?" I watched her place the card in her wallet and grab the dress.

She thanked the girl and smiled at me.

"Because you make me the happiest," she whispered.

We walked out to her pretty Buick.

"Lunch?" she sat the dress in the backseat.

"Ain't got nothing better to do," I walked over to the passenger side.

She turned the car on. 'Her Song' was playing. I smiled at her.

"Shut up," she blushed.

I sat in my seat and smiled.

"Don't feel bad. 'Not Over You' by David McGraw was on repeat for about a week," I looked out the window.

She pulled into a Taco Bell.

"My fault?" I watched her giggled.

"Yes. I want food! Taco Bell is my best friend," I watched her climb out of the car and smiled brightly.

I knew she was secretly in love with me still. I knew it. I knew I was. I was to embarrassed to admit she hurt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.okdressesonline.com/images/products/chapel-train-mermaid-strapless-wedding-dresses-ruffle-train-drape-1.jpg

The dress! :)