Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Canada Eh?

"Porn, porn and more?" I looked at Brazzers.

"Hey!" Colson hung over my shoulder.

"Porn," I blushed.

"I've been beating my dick off to Brazzers since I was thirteen," I stared.

I shut the computer and stared up at him. He smiled.

"Stop being cute," I walked over to my bags and grabbed my black fishnet shirt.

"What are you doing?" I grabbed my booty shorts and smiled.

"Payback," his eyes widened.

I grabbed my black swimsuit top and creeped into the bathroom. I stripped out of my sweats and pulled my top on. It was all green. I smiled and pulled the fishnet shirt over. I pulled on my black thong and then my jean shorts. I walked out there and all of their heads shot towards me.

"Damn Kells! Look at those abs!" Spordy smiled.

"Keep dreaming Spordy," I winked and grabbed my little Playboy make up bag.

"She's still mad about those two chicks," Colson sat up on the bed.

"Not at all," Ashleigh laughed.

I walked back into the bathroom. I grabbed my eyeliner and mascara. I stared back at the girl in the mirror. I went from being so shy about it, to being so out there. What was Colson doing to me. Speaking of the Devil, he walked through the door.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. I smiled into the mirror.

"I'm a little upset," he laughed.

"I figured. They didn't have shit on you though," I kissed him.

"Good," I turned and faced him.

He kissed me. I pulled him closer against me. He lifted me up onto the sink. He reached over and locked the door. He pulled my shorts off.

"I like this one," he slid his fingers into the straps of my thong.

"I like you," I kissed his Adam's Apple.

"I like you, too," he pressed against me.

"Bathroom quickie?" I placed my fingers in the waistband of his khaki shorts.

He kissed me.

"Not right now, but if girls get on the stage, show 'em up," he smiled and handed me my shorts.

"Them bitches better beware," I pulled them on and took his hands.

I walked out of the bathroom with a huge smile on my face. I was way to cheerful for them to think we didn't do anything.

-

"I'll never understand how he strips so fast," I was laughing with Ashleigh.

"Neither will, but he's really energetic," the song ended.

"Who thinks I should get Briley to come do 'Invicible' with me?" I paled.

The crowd screamed.

He looked directly at me. I motioned if I could play piano. He nodded.

"Here's the thing with this one," he rand back and grabbed my hands and dragged me with him," she is invincible. After having acid chucked at her, she managed to smile. She is by far one of the strongest chicks I know."

I stared at him. He was smiling. My heart turned a corner when he kissed me. Suddenly, after about three months of dating, I was pretty sure I had fallen for him.

I walked over to Xlposive and motioned for the keyboard. He pointed to the side of him. I smiled and sat at the small seat. I positioned myself at the keys. I played the first two bars and smiled.

"Voices in the air. I hear 'em loud and clear. Telling me to listen. Whispers in the air, nothing can compare. I just wanna listen," I sang with my whole heart and watched my loving boyfriend go hard.

It was a strange, but yet wild experience performing. He smiled at me the whole time. Singing with him and watching him really was a sight.

Once the song was over and motioned for me to stand with him. His arm stayed on my shoulders.

"Lace Up to me, means waking up with her smiling. It's weird, after these three months, she hasn't murdered me. She's always joining me in pranks. I don't deserve her, but well... I'm happy as fuck to wake up with her. The worst part in all of this, is next week she goes home and gets her final skin graph. I'm excited to celebrate tonight with her. Briley Anna, I love you," holy shit!

The crowd cheered. I was crying.

"Say something," he mouthed.

I couldn't say anything, except kiss him.

"You're my biggest pain in the ass, but I love you too," I hugged him.

The crowd was cheering. I couldn't help but cry. I was overwhelmed with emotions. He was smiling.

"Aye, smile," he kissed me and carried me off stage.

"What a way to make me turn into a tomato on stage," I was laughing.

"I wanted to make it public," he shrugged.

"That was the best thing to ever happen, next to meeting you," he jumped up and picked me up with him.

"You are the best girl to walk into my life, Bri. I'll miss you when you have to leave. I'll definitely fight my way to be there when you wake up. Fucking... Let's go party," I smiled.

-

I was smashed. I think I was beyond smashed. I couldn't tell, but alcohol was flowing in my blood. Colson went to go get something from the car. I think he went to get his jacket, I wasn't positive though.

I walked outside. I saw a girl pressed against him. I paled. I felt sick. He pushed her away.

"Briley!" I took off running.

'That bastard lied to me!' I texted Keisha.

I didn't look back. I spotted an Arby's in front of the hotel. I noticed it was almost empty, but it was open. I checked to make sure I had my wallet. I wiped my eyes and tried to fix my face a little bit.

I opened the door. There was a young girl working. She looked to be the last one there. She faintly smiled at me, but noticed my eyes were probably red and puffy.

"I'm taking it you want a frosty," I smiled.

"Please," I got out my wallet.

She was small. She looked at least sixteen. She had pretty blonde hair. Her blue eyes said she was in the same state I was.

"Boys suck, don't they?" she smiled as she got my milkshake.

"Especially when you find them making out on the side of your car," I stared vacantly at the machine.

"I caught mine at my bachelorette party," I felt bad now.

"I'm so sorry," I took out my wallet to pay, but she held her hand up.

"Don't worry about it. I've been in your shoes before. Want to trade stories?" I smiled.

"Sure. I need some new company right now," I laughed.

We sat down at a table. She took her hat off.

"Colson was the first guy to show interest me. I thought he was perfect. He even made his love for me public at his show," I felt the tears start to sting.

"Kells?" she stared at me.

I nodded. She covered her mouth.

"I was at the concert," she smiled.

"Yeah? He dragged me onstage and made me sing. I was so embarrassed. Then like he gave me his speech and I cried my eyes out.

Slim and Keisha walked through the door. Her dark brown eyes stared straight at me.

"Don't even say anything about it," I looked at both of them.

"He's drunk as fuck. Passed out in his chair. Dubo carried him back. I have your car," he gave me my keys.

"Thanks," I took them from him.

"I'm sorry boo," Keisha hugged me.

"Don't be," I looked at the small blonde in front of me.

Keisha walked away with Slim.

"Trade numbers?" the girl smiled.

"Yeah, I'm Cameron," I gave her my phone.

"Briley," she gave it back.

I shot her a quick text and waved bye to her. Tomorrow would be hell. I jogged up to Keisha and Slim.

"Want to explain a little bit?" she motioned for me to sit up front with her.

"He was making out with another girl. What else is there. I'm tired," I laid my head against the window.

I continued to shovel the frosty down my throat. Slim watched me contently.

"After Max got arrested, she downed an entire Blue Bunny... By herself," I smiled proudly at Keisha's words.

"He's my idiot brother," I opened my glove box and grabbed my small Jim Beam bottle.

"Secret stash?" I nodded.

I opened it and downed some of it," I felt dizzy and tired.

I walked up to the room. I was sick to my stomach with each step. I wanted to vomit and forget. I opened the door and was faced with an angry Dubo and a sick Colson.

"She's shit faced too!" he glared at Keisha and Slim.

The walked over to a bed and sat down.

"Shut up," I walked into the bathroom.

I felt my stomach twist and turn. I looked down into the toilet bowl and let my stomach contents fly. It was sick. The alcohol burned my throat. My stomach hurt. I cried.

"Idiots," Dubo sat on the tub next to me.

"He cheated on me!" I cried.

"Yeah? I'll bet. The girl that walked up to him was a long time stalker. She kissed him. He didn't want to touch her. He kept saying I have Briley," I puked up whatever I could into the toilet.

"I don't care," I flushed it.

"Think it over. He loves you. I'm going to bed," he walked out.

I pulled my knees up to my chest. I leaned against the wall and slowly drifted off into an alcohol induced sleep.

-

My head was pounding. I sat up. I looked at my phone. I saw six missed calls and twenty text messages. They were all from Colson. It was almost six in the morning. Only a few hours of sleep.

I stood up and walked out into the room. Colson was sitting up. He was holding his head. I grabbed my Advil out of my bag and popped two of the little, brown pills. He looked at me. I stared at him.

"I'm sick to my stomach today," I laughed.

"Jim Beam and Sky aren't mixable, Briley," he watched me strip down to put sweats on.

"I know. I was so pissed at you!" I glared at him.

"I know," his eyes broke.

"I'm still hurt," he stood up and pulled me against him.

"She came on to me," he wrapped his arms around me.

"I figured as much. Dubo and Spordy were messaging me," he was shaking.

"I chased you," I blushed.

"I needed to run away... If you would've known what was in my head you'd have been scared. I was afraid and just ran," I pulled away.

"I was pissed at myself. I drank myself stupid last night," he kissed me.

"I bet. I'm hung over. I puked my brains out. I'm tired. I want to sleep, but... Waking up to you makes me not want to," I stared.

"Shower?" I nodded.

Neither one of us moved. I listened to the beating of his heart. He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom.

"Floor's cold," I giggled and clung to him.

He sat me back down onto my feet. I watched him turn the shower on.

"We never did finish last night's thing," his eyes searched me over.

He took his shirt off and kissed me. I stuck my fingers in his waistband and pulled him against me. He tugged at my fishnet shirt. He untied my bikini top and smiled.

I tugged at his belt until I finally got it off. He jerked my sweats down. He moved down to where he was on his knees. He started kissing up my legs until he reached the crotch of my panties. He took it between his teeth and pulled it down. I felt my body turn into putty. I kicked it off. He stood up and pulled me against him.

"And after all, you're my wonderwall," I kissed him.

He stripped out of his shorts and lifted me into the shower with him. The warm water poured across our bodies.

"I love you," he kissed me.

"I love you," I smiled and grabbed my shampoo.

He took the bottle and squirted some onto his hand and massaged it through my hair. I relaxed against the feel of his hands.

"Think they've made up?" I heard Slim.

"Shower's on," someone messed with the door.

I washed the shampoo off my hair. His hands moved to my body. I giggled. I started to sing 'Paradise'. Colson grabbed the conditioner and attacked my hair with it.

"I like it when you wash my body and hair for me," I kept humming the song.

"I like touching you period," he washed the conditioner off his hands.

His hands caressed down my sides and up my back. I washed the conditioner out of my hair and kissed him. He tasted like morning breath and himself. I liked the taste for some strange reason.

"Waking up without you sucked," I repeated his actions.

I washed his hair for him, which was shocking. He usually never let me. I trailed my hands down his perfect body.

"Waking up in the bathroom sucked too," I smiled.

I watched him wash his body with Old Spice. I giggled and grabbed my Playboy. He watched me contently was down my arms and my legs before washing my tummy. I cleaned my face with my acne stuff and smiled.

"All clean," I stood up tall.

"Still little," he turned the water off and grabbed a towel.

"I feel like I've gained weight," I ran my fingers down my tummy.

"You look fine. A bigger tummy, but you've been eating a whole lot of food," he smiled and dried me off.

"Maybe," I grabbed my white robe and wrapped myself in it.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the door. I walked out and eight pairs of eyes stared at us. I smiled proudly.

"I'm going back to bed now," Dubo curled up into the covers and was out.

"They made up," Keisha hugged me.

Colson sat on the edge of the bed. I stared at him. His eyes never left the ground.

"We're going to get breakfast," Dubo got up.

"I'm laying back down while you are gone," I laid down on my tummy next to Colson.

He laid his head on my back. They walked out the door. It was quiet.

"Cuddle," I felt him move around on the bed.

"Always," I removed my robe and laid against him under the thick blanket.

I drifted off into a warm sleep. I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought about making this into a two part chapter, but it't to hard.