Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Doctor's Appointments

A week after I noticed my weight gain, I decided to pay my Gyno a visit. She walked into my room with a bright face. She held my papers in her hands with a huge smile.

"How long have you known?" I stared at her.

"Known what?" I felt scared.

"You're pregnant!" I paled.

"What!" I was star struck.

"You can have kids. The acid didn't wear into you like we though. Also, you are perfectly healthy. You're two months along," I smiled brightly.

"Can I go home?" she nodded.

-

The ride home was nerve wrecking. I was scared to tell Colson. I was scared to tell everyone. I walked into the house. Colson was already on a pranking rampage. I smile brightly at him.

"Bri!" he lifted me up and hugged me tightly.

"Killer," I smiled.

"You're smiling really brightly," I nodded.

I took his hands and placed them on my tummy. I squeed.

"The doctor told me today," his eyes widened.

"I'm going to be a daddy again?" I nodded rapidly.

"Beezy's pregnant!" everyone looked at me.

"Yeah," I was so excited.

The excitement flooded my body. Colson's eyes were shocked and he was smiling.

"No more abusing my girl!" he picked me up and kissed me.

"I want a boy," I smiled.

He carried me to the couch and sat me down. I think he wanted to cry, but I wasn't sure.

"Kells?" he kissed me.

"I'm happy," he bit his lip.

He looked younger than twenty-one. It was so nice to watch him smiled at me.

"Cheeser," I kissed him.

"No, just super fucking stoked. How far?" his hands stayed on my tummy.

"Apparently 2 months," I smiled.

"Oh shit," he looked upset.

"I probably screwed myself, but who knows. Don't fret. I'm perfectly healthy," I smiled.

He smiled brightly.

"I love you," I kissed him.

"I love you too," he laughed.

I could have died right there and been fine. I was so happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, but I'm trying to update as much as possible while I can :)