Status: I'm back! With a new story

A Broken Full Moon

Ch.2 You’re A Wolf Pt. 2:2

A Broken Full Moon
Ch.2 You’re A Wolf Pt. 2:2 You’re a wolf- Sea Wolf
Then:
I grabbed Rome and he asked “where are we going?” I answered “to see daddy.” He instantly got excited while I thanked Gloria. I sped off to Derek’s to see him in handcuffs and his eyes locked onto my shocked ones. “What the hell?” I said to Scott who shrugged and I slapped him extra hard on the head and he growled at me and I glared as I said “you are in so much trouble.” I walked to the sheriff’s car as Scott called me. I opened the door and yanked Stiles out by his collar and delivered a punch to his shoulder as he cried out. I sat down in the passenger’s seat and looked at the man who I couldn’t get enough of and I knew he was innocent by just looking at him.
Now:
I would have gotten there sooner but I had to refill on gas. We stared at each other and I asked “so…they got here before I could warn you…” he rolled those green eyes of his and answered “I think me being in handcuffs answers that.” I glared at him. He just stared at me, so I sighed. I needed to know, I asked “you didn’t kill that girl did you?” He stared at me with an unreadable look and asked “do you think I killed her?” I stared at him in silence and answered “no.”
He looked amused as he said “at least one of you has a functional brain.” I glared at him in a playful way but stopped when I realized I had. Had I been flirting with Derek?
“I’m walking on the southern street”
I looked at him and my cheeks flooded with color, he raised an eyebrow at me and said “I hope you convinced Scott not to play the game today.” I avoided his eyes and he sighed as he said “one job Ale, you had one job to do and you couldn’t do it?” I didn’t say anything because of the shock of him calling me Ale; no one called me that except my parents. I took a moment to realize he was blaming me. I retorted “yeah, do you know how hard it is telling a teenager what to do?” He rolled his eyes and before he could reply I was dragged out of the vehicle. “What the”- my sentence cut off as Sheriff Stilinski pulled me out of his car.
“What are you doing, Alex?” I came out with an excuse “I wanted to check out your…car?” He gave me a look; I could feel Derek eyeing us since the Sheriff had a tight grip on my arm. I answered “fine. I know Derek and I just wanted to see how he was doing.” Sheriff Stilinski sighed and I asked “how long will he be in for?” Sheriff Stilinski sighed and answered “I’m not supposed to tell anyone but family. But since it’s you, he’s going to be in custody until we get lab results back.” I asked “how long will that take?” He answered “a day at most. Now, get the hell out of here, Alex.” I nodded as I jogged over to Scott and Stiles. “You two are in so much trouble. Get in the jeep, and straight to our house, I’ve got to talk to you two about arresting innocent people.” They sighed and did as I said. I got in my car with Rome who kept asking about Derek, I answered “well, come back later. He’s not here.” I followed Stiles’ jeep while Derek stared after us.
{BREAK}
“What the”- I cut myself off as I parked on the side of the rode as Stiles pulls over. I get out and run to Scott and see him on the verge of turning. I run up to him and say “Scott! Scott, calm down!” He growls at me and I try to calm him down but he snatches my arm and his nail grow and pierce my flesh, I cry out in pain.
“You’re a wolf,
Boy,
Get out of this town”
Scott tossed me away. I actually flipped over and fell on my back on a tree. I cried out again and I heard Stiles ask “Scott?!” I yelled out a in a pained voice “Stiles!” I heard him run up to me. I stumbled up onto my feet and he exclaimed “oh my god!” I said “I’m fine, I’m fine Stiles. Just give me a minute.” He helped me limp to his jeep. He called dispatch as I tried to gain my bearings.
I sat for a while until Stiles threw his phone onto my seat. I said “alright no luck with Scott?” He shook his head and I said “alright. I’m going to take Rome home; Scott will be at the game. I got to patch up my arm.” Stiles asked “what? Patch your arm?” I showed him by bloodied right arm, where just below my elbow I had four embedded long claw marks. He winced and asked “Scott did that?” I answered “yeah, just watch out for him on the field. We don’t need him doing this at the game.” Stiles nodded and I limped out as he drove off. I went back in my car and saw Romeo listening to his audio book. I smiled in relief and started for the house. Sure, I was hurt, but Rome came first. Scott needed help, he needed to control his wolf side and I knew just who could help.
{BREAK}
After I got ready in some dark grey skinny jeans, high top converse, dark purple three quarter sleeve-to cover up the bandage on my arm-, and a light jacket I got Rome ready and we walked down the stairs. Slowly Rome was getting a grip on the settings of the house. He felt the walls and things with his hands and memorized them. We reached the bottom and mom saw us, “you’re ready early.” She stated looking at us. I replied “well, yeah. I’ve got to pick some things for Rome.” She looked at her watch and said “you only have an hour to the game; you’re going to miss it.” I shook my head and answered “I wouldn’t miss Scotty’s first game.” I walked away with a “see you at the game.” She replied with an “I better.” I chuckled as Rome called “bye Grams!” I chuckled at that.
Once Rome was buckled he asked “where are we going?” I replied “to see Derek.” I climbed in my car with an excited four year talking the whole ride about how great Derek was, kill me now. After arriving at the station I got Rome out. He really wanted to see Derek. He immediately held my hand and I walked up to the woman up front. She asked “can I help you?” I answered “yeah, I’m here to see Derek Hale. They brought him in earlier today.” She nodded and pointed to a hallway saying “down that way are the holding cells. You’ll find him there.” I nodded with a small “thanks.” I walked with Rome to the holding cells looking inside to find him. I looked in the first one- no, that’s the town drunk. Next one- no that’s the town hobo, it went like that until I reached the last one. Derek was leaning on the bars and there were a few policemen around the cells. Two of them were watching Derek. I walked towards Derek and he turned around hearing our footsteps. “What are you doing here?” He whispered. Rome ran to his voice excitedly yelling “daddy!” But I snatched him before he ran into the bars. The two officers looked at us and stepped closer. Rome wiggled in my arms and I reluctantly took him to Derek. Derek crouched down and through the bars reached out his hand and patted Rome’s head.
Derek glanced up at me uncertainly. The officers looked tense, as if Derek was going to try to kill us. I asked out loud “can we get a minute?” I saw them shift nervously before walking away some. Derek stood up and kept a hand on Rome’s shoulder. “What are you doing here?” I answered “Scott needs help. He’s too stubborn to ask you for it, so I’m asking you to help him.” Derek looks at me and replies “if you hadn’t noticed I’m a little tied up now.” He motioned to the cell. I nodded and said “I know but Sheriff Stilinski told me they might let you out today. What Scott and Stiles did was stupid, I know but they thought they were doing the right thing. Just please can you help Scott.” Derek leaned as far as he could without the cell bars touching him as he asked “and why should I after your brother was the one who had me arrested?”
I sighed and stared at him as I answered “because you were willing to before.” Derek says “right, just answer this, is Scott going to play the game?” I answer “yeah.” Derek gives me a look and I answer “that’s why I need you to help him.” Derek sighs in exasperation and answers “fine. I’ll see what I can do.” A smile tugs at my lips as I sigh in relief. I grab the hand he has on Rome and squeeze it with my own as I say “thank you, Derek. Really,” he rolls his eyes but his gaze stares down at our hands as he says “I’m really going to regret this.” I roll my eyes and reply “Scott isn’t that bad.” He meets my eyes and gives me a look. I smile innocently and tug Romeo as I say “alright, say goodbye Rome, we have to go see Uncle Scotty at his first game.”
Rome reaches to Derek as Derek crouches down and Rome asks “when can I see you again?” Derek says “I might stop by later once you’re asleep. Be good for your mom, Romeo.” Rome nods and answers “okay, daddy.” A small smile tugs at Derek’s lips.
“You’re a wolf”
I smiled at the scene until I grabbed Romeo’s shoulder and we walked away. As we rounded the corner I glance over my shoulder one last time to see Derek looking at us, I flashed a small grin and turned back around while lacing my fingers with Rome as he asked “mommy? Is daddy gonna be okay?” I smiled as I answered “yeah, I think dad is going to be just fine.”
{BREAK}
“Where were you?” My mom questions me. I said “it took more time than I expected ma. But I still made it.” I sat beside her as I sat Rome on my lap. Rome was asking what was going on as I described the game. I told mom “I’m gonna move up some to see Scott.” She nodded and I pulled Rome with me as we sat on the lower bleachers. I continued describing the game to Rome when I saw Allison coming towards us with an older man, so I assumed it was her father, the man trying to kill Scott…and Derek.
“Hey, Alex!” She said excitedly as she sat beside me. I smiled back as I replied “hey Allison.” She motioned to her dad and said “dad this is Alejandra McCall, Scott’s older sister, Alex this is Chris Argent my dad.” I looked at her dad and saw he was tall, blue eyed, and blond haired. It’s confirmed, he’s the hunter hunting my brother and Derek. I offered my hand and said “it’s lovely to meet you Mr. Argent.” I smiled innocently. I had to put my acting to a test. He smiled at me and said “you too Alejandra. So, Allison tells me you’re one of her closest friends.” I turn to Allison who was rolling her eyes. I looked back at her dad and answered “yeah, we are. And it’s Alex” He says “ okay, Alex, and it’s Chris. I would’ve never known you were Scott’s sister”-Allison interrupted him looking mortified “dad!” I smirked slightly as her face flushed. I shook my head and said “it’s cool Allison.” I turned to her dad and said “I’m adopted.” He had the decency to look somewhat embarrassed.
There was a moment of silence until he turned to Romeo and asked “who’s this little guy?” Allison looked uncomfortable and I knew that Scott had told her the truth about us. I answered her dad “this is Romeo, my son.” The look on his face was priceless. Allison who looked embarrassed told me “well, Lydia wants me to sit with her. So, I’ll see you later Alex.” I nodded and she yanked her dad away as I called “it was nice meeting you!” I snickered once they left. I saw Allison scolding him and no doubt telling him of what really happened. Everyone at Beacon Hills knew, the news spread fast around in a small town. Since, I’m adopted that’s what actually made Jackson and I understand each other, and why I was friends with him.
I continued watching the game while describing it to Romeo until I felt a hand land on my shoulder I looked up to see Eli, I immediately felt bad for what I had said before. I warmly said “hey, Eli.” He smiled at me and looked at Romeo and said “well, who’s this?” I answered “you remember I told you about Romeo. Well, this is him.” Eli sat down beside and said “it’s nice to meet you, Romeo.” Rome looked up at me for the introduction and I said “Rome this is one of my best friends, Eli.” Rome smiled at Eli and said “I like your name, Eli is cool.” I smiled at Eli who grinned in return. There was that carefree attitude I enjoyed seeing, it was different from- I cut myself off, why was he in my thoughts every day? Can’t I have at least a while without him in my head? I asked him “what are you doing here?”
Eli said “well, I thought about not coming, but I decided to come.” I smiled as we watched the game with me narrating to Rome. Although, I was afraid Scott would wolf out with Daddy Huntsman here that would not be pretty. As the game went on I saw the other team pass Scott the ball! He was definitely on the brink of wolfing out. As the game was ending Scott, always the dramatic, made everyone nervous when he decided to take his time in scoring the last point. I cheered with the rest of the crowd as our team had won the game. Eli turned to me as he said “I have to go, I’m supposed to give my parents a ride to pick up some of our stuff that’s being shipped” I nodded as I said “alright see you Monday.”
He nodded as he jogged away as everyone started leaving I noticed Scott had left so I waited for my mom. As she reached me she asked “have you seen Scott?” I covered “oh, yeah he said to head home. I’ll just wait for him; he said he’d only take a while.” She nodded and said “okay, then. Just don’t stay out too late.” I nodded. After she left I looked into the crowd and saw Isaac, Danny and Jackson about to leave. I hurried over to them as I carried Rome and said “hey, guys! Wait up!” I ran to them as I put Rome down. I said “you guys played great!”
I gave them each a hug, as I said “really, guys!” Danny interrupted “thanks Alex. I have to go, see you Alex!” Danny left as Jackson sulked, and Isaac grinned at me. I smiled at him as I said “you did pretty well, Izzy.” He smiled sheepishly and replied “thanks, Alex.” He looked over my shoulder and I turned to see his dad coming over. I hated that man, he treated Izzy so bad, I wanted him nowhere near Rome so I pushed Rome behind me. He was so small that as he stood behind me my legs hid him from view. Izzy hurried over to try and stop his father from coming over but it was no use.
I whispered to Rome “Rome do me a favor? A bad man is going to be here soon alright? I want you to be quiet so he doesn’t see you. Can you do that?” Rome whispered “yes, mommy. When’s he coming?” I looked up and saw them both walking over with a scared Isaac. I whispered “now.” As they came over Isaac’s dad smiled creepily at me and said “well, hello there. Are you Isaac’s friend?” I nodded and said “yes.” He replied “really? Well, that’s new. Since Isaac here’s never known a girl before.” I saw Isaac look about ready to die from embarrassment and I saw that his dad enjoyed it. I replied “well, I guess that makes me lucky.”
Isaac’s dad narrows his eyes at me and said “uh huh. I’ll be waiting Isaac.” With that he turned and left. I turned to Rome and said “okay, you can come out now.” He walked beside me and held my hand. I looked at Isaac whose eyes were glued to the floor “hey, Izzy you okay?” He nodded and I told him “if you ever want to talk, hit me up, Izzy.” He nodded and walked away. I sighed as I turned to Rome and said “guess we have to wait for Scott to cool off.” I turned around to find Derek close by watching. I walked over to him and asked “are you stalking Scott now? How did you get out?” Derek answered “they found animal bites on the body and obviously I’m not an animal.” I sarcastically said “right.”
Rome attached himself to Derek’s leg. Derek crouched down beside him and asked “miss me?” Rome nodded. I saw Derek deliberate on something after a second he grabbed Rome who squirmed at first but relaxed. Derek placed Rome on his shoulders as he turned to me and said “I’ll walk you to your car.” I nodded and Rome was too busy giggling. “Look, mommy! I’m tall!” I grinned at him as Derek put his hands on Rome’s legs to steady them while Rome reached up. I shook my head at him. As we walked across the field I saw Jackson hold Scott’s glove as he stared over at us.
Once we made it to the car I buckled Rome in and shut his door. As I turned around to get in Derek caught my injured arm in his hand and I flinched.
“You’re a wolf”
Derek let go and took a breath and asked “you’re bleeding?” He grabbed my arm and rolled my jacket up and saw the bandage wrapped around it. I pulled my arm away and muttered “its fine.” He growled out “did Scott do it?” I snapped “no!” He looked at me and said “really? Scott’s the only werewolf besides me you know.” I sighed in defeat and answered “fine, he did. It was my own fault.” Derek rolled his eyes as he said “he could’ve killed you.” I replied “he didn’t though. This is why he needs help, Derek. Because if it happened to me it can easily happen to anyone.” There was a moment of silence when I say “Allison’s dad was here.” Derek replied “yeah, I saw him.” I walked over to the driver’s seat and said “see you around Derek.” Without looking back I drove off.
{BREAK}
“You can’t avoid me forever.” I said to Scott later that night. Scott looked over at me from his bed. I was leaning in his doorway. Scott said “I wasn’t”-I gave him a look. He sighs and says “okay, so maybe I was a little.” I sighed and walked over to him. He eyed my bandage. I sighed and said “I don’t blame you Scott. You’re new to all this werewolf stuff, and you need to learn to control that this new part of you.” He replied “I don’t want to hurt anyone, Alex.” I smiled at him and said “well, even though you put Derek in jail he said he could help you to control yourself. I would help, but I’m not a werewolf.” Scott took a moment and said “I’ll think about it.” I answered “that’s all I ask for.” I stood up as I turned to leave and said “to leave and said “you’re still my little brother Scott, I’ll always be here for you no matter what.”