Status: Updated regularly.

Mistakes.

I was wrong

*John's POV*


I drove Priscilla home, but it was Tilly that was running through my mind. I worried that I had been to harsh on her, we were best friends after all. We knew each other inside out, but I guess that just made our arguments worse when we did argue. I turned into the drive of Priscilla's house.

"Well. Are you coming in?" she asked. 

"I was planning on heading home, we're going out for Ross's birthday meal tonight, just the family like," I stuttered. 

"Well surely you can stay just a few minuites?" she batted her eyelids. 

"Yeah," I gulped. "Just a few," so I turned off my car and we headed into her house. 

"Just wait here while I go get a snack," she kissed my cheek and I nodded slightly then turned my attention back to the tv. I had been sat in this exact spot for over an hour just watching the same crappy TV show. I glanced down at my phone '21 missed calls and 14 texts' just as I was reading this message, another popped up 'MOM hi John, are you on your way ho-' I checked the time then walked into the kitchen.

"Hey babey, I really need to go now, it's my brothers party after all," I looked at the floor

"Will she be there?" her knife hit the chopping board. 

"Tilly? No, it's just family." I responded, feeling very confused by the question "His actual party is tomorrow, this is just a family meal."

"I. Don't. Believe. You." she spoke through gritted teeth. 

"Honey, my mum just text asking me I-" I started.

"I know she's been texting you! That bitch," Priscilla swung around and her knife connected with something other than the chopping board. My face. "get out of my sight!" she screech and left me alone in the kitchen.

"Fuck" I grabbed a towel and pressed it to my wound as I left and drove straight for the hospital. 

Half an hour of waiting and three stitches later I left the hospital block and drove for home. My fingers traced the cut as I drove home Luckily, most of it was covered by my hair, leaving just a few cm to be seen. I got home quicker that I thought and walked into the house.

"Hi honey" I heard my mum head through from the kitchen "Where have you been?" she asked then looked at me face and immediately her eyes noticed the cut "what happened? Are you ok? I thought you were just watching a movie around Tilly's!?" 

"Chill mum," I knocked away her fussing hands "I just slipped when I got out of the pool, but Tilly got me to the hospital, and I'll be ok." I explained and this seemed to settle her a bit. "I'll go have a quick shower," I muttered and ran upstairs. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! Things start getting hot soon so excuse me if this is a tad short.