Status: I hope you guys like it

Rockstar ego

You're not that big of a jerk now

Alexis' POV

Dayana and I are dead...... Dead tired. We came home at five in the morning and now it's 1:50 in the afternoon. We haven't eaten since yesterday and All we want is coffee.

" let's go to Starbucks I really need some coffee or I'm gonna die " Dayana whined. " alright I need some coffee too. Let's walk there" she nodded. We walked out the door.

" why do you wanna walk there"
" I wanna get rid of this little beer belly" I said rubbing my stomach. She laughed at me.

" but I luv that cute little belly " she said tickling me.
" stop " I slapped her hand away.

We finally made it to Starbucks. We walked in and got on line I hope this doesn't take long. We been here for five minutes and it feels like forever. Ugh!!! Everyone is dead quiet but you know everyone is thinking the same thing AGHHH !!!!!! MOVE FUCKING GO!!!!!

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around and it was this guy. " excuse me miss you would you happen to have the time." I nodded and i looked next to him. It was that jerk from yesterday. I'm not going to say anything rude just answer the dude's question.

" yeah it's um 2:15 and You could check your friends watch to make sure." I smiled and turned around. I leaned into dayana and whispered." you noticed the jerk behind us. She turn her head slightly and she saw them from the corner of her eye.

" it's that douche from yesterday don't let it get to you" she whispered.I nodded, we ordered and immediately got our coffees. We went to sit somewhere. I just wanted get away from that guy. He didn't say anything to me but just looking at him pisses me off.

" god I can't stand that guy " I said sitting down. " I think you ......... Like him" I was shocked at what she said
" no i don't " I said harshly.

" come on don't bullshit me.so he was rude to you but I think you like him. And from the looks of it looks like he likes you too." I looked at her and she was discreetly pointing at him. I looked over at him with his friend looking at me. I put a weird face when our eyes met.

" he keeps looking at you. Alex" she laughed. " stop " she pointed at my face. " oh my god you're blushing " I covered my face but could it be true do I like him.

" look he's coming over" I looked at her and looked at him to what seemed him walking over to our table.
" excuse um ...um can I talk to you privately " Dayana got up. "where are you going " I asked her because I don't want to be left alone.

" well I'm going to leave ya alone to talk because I'm gonna get on that long line again to get another coffee" she walking away. He sat down and was about to talk. " why yes sit down Rockstar" I said sarcastically.

" why do you hate so much "He asked me

" you're really asking me that question ?............. You're such a jerk I bumped and you acted like such an asshole to me.' Oh mr imma Rockstar ' I don't care if you're a Rockstar it doesn't give you the right to treat people like that especially when people aka me tried to apologize and you just wave them oh excuse me that I don't like you" I snapped at him.

" did I tell you how cute you look mad. " who is this guy. I hit his arm slightly. " oh what " I shook my head in disappointment. " I just why I hate you so much and you're hitting on me. I'm so out here " I said grabbing my bag. "no don't leave " I sat back down. " what do you want from me " he sighed. " I wanted to apologize." I nodded " go ahead ".

" what's you're name first "
" Alexis but you can call me Alex " he shook his head.
" Alex I just wanted to say that I'm really REALLY sorry for acting like a jerk to you. I was drunk and stupid. I hope you can forgive me. Do you? "
" sure because that mature of you " I told him.

" well now that clear. Can I have your number ? " he did a cheesy smile.
" I don't know. I don't really date Rockstars with big egos " I joked and he laughed. I think I like this guy for one he apologized sweetly and I'm not gonna lie he is hot so why not like him........ A little.
" come on please you know what I'll give you mine you text or call me ok Alex " he wrote it down on a napkin and put it in my purse that I had on the table.

Dayana walked over with coffee in hand. " guys done talking " he nodded. " well Alex lets go we have that thing" complete lie that's just code to tell what the fuck happen. I got up and was walking out. I turned back to him. " what's your name again" he smiled. " zacky vengeance " I glared at him. He corrected himself " um it's Zachary baker but just call me zack . " I nodded. We both waved goodbye to each other. He did 'call me' gesture. All I could was do is nod and smile back.