Status: I hope you guys like it

Rockstar ego

Love Hate Relationship

Alexis POV

Oh my god did I just agree to call a guy I almost completely hate. Dayana and I were walking to my place.She kept asking me so questions that I barely knew how to answer. I just stood silent til I opened the door of my house. She was like " what happened in there " , " are you guys going out" , " why aren't you talking."

I walked into my house and I finally spoke after the fifteen minutes of her asking away walking home. " ok enough with the questions, I'll tell you what happened ok" I said calming her down. My cousin is so crazy.

" speak already " she blurted out when I seemed to long to answer her.

" ok well when you left he asked me why I hated him so much and I answered him because of what happened yesterday. He flirted with me and I got mad at him for doing that. Then he apologized for being a jerk today and yesterday. He asked for my phone and I said no and he gave me his instead. He told me to call or text him and thats what happened." I told her and she was in complete shock.

" dayanie snap out of it " I snapped my fingers in her face. "I told you so,I told you so " I rolled my eyes. " what the hell are you talking about" I asked her.

" I told you that you that he liked so ha " she laughed in my face. God she is really annoying but I love her. She is the sister I never had. " so " I blushed. " omg you're blushing more than when we were at Starbucks.

" are you gonna call him " she asked me.

" I don't know ........ Maybe " I said just above a whisper. " well I'm gonna call him for you because knowing you. You wont. " she said running to my purse to look for the phone number. I tackled her before she could get to it.

She is small but strong she pushed me off her like nothing. She had my purse in hand and pinned me to the floor. I couldn't push her off me I couldn't move.

She found the number on the napkin in my purse. She saved the number in my phone and call him. As much as I scratched and pushed she would not budge. I hope he doesnt pick you. She put him on speaker. " hello" I heard his voice. " um yeah my name is Dayana and Im Alex's cousin and I'm calling you so can have her number because knowing her she might not call you so now you can bother her all you want." he laughed.

" thanks I guess well, can I talk to her now." she let me up and took him off speaker. " are you crazy I said that I was maybe gonna call him and you do this" I whispered.

" talk to him now or I'll tell him embarrassing things about you " I took the phone frm her and mouthed the word bitch to her as walked to the kitchen laughing. I sighed heavily and answered " hello " he laughed as I said that.

" whats so funny " I asked him. " we'll I just heard everything ya girls said what embarrassing things" he asked. " that's none of your business " I snapped at him. " well I want to know as much as I can about possibly future girlfriend" I was shocked at what I just heard.

" excuse me ....um I think I'm losing you because I could of swore you said future girlfriend and to me that's crazy " I said back. " it's not crazy I like you even though I met you yesterday." I laughed. " you remember how"

" hey you said you forgave me. I just wanna say can we start over. I promise I behave myself just give me a chance. I never met a girl like you "

" what do you mean a girl like me."

" pretty " I laughed at him. " I think you're blind because I'm not pretty "

" what are you talking your hot as hell."

" flattering won't get you anywhere"

" how about this, I take you out one day, and if you like it, we see each other again and if you don't just tell me and I'll leave you alone as much as I don't want too. " Did this guy just ask me out. Yes say yes yes yes yes.

" no " why didn't I say yes. I'm so stupid he is cute but I hate him. I hate him but I want to date him. Stupid love hate.

" pleaseeeeee just one day " he begged. Say yes already. " sure why not " nice I'm keeping it cool.

" how about tomorrow "

" ok when and where" I asked

" we meet at the pier at 12"

" ok then see you tomorrow then " I was blushing so much I must of sound like an idiot just say those few words.

" can't wait beautiful " I giggled he laughed and I said bye quickly because I felt embarrassed. We both hung up.

" so a date with mr Rockstar " I nodded. " you heard everything." she laughed " you sounded like a teenager with her first boyfriend. Aww you looked so cute. " I threw a couch pillow at her.

" ooooo look at me I'm Alex I like a guy that I hate omg I hate him I mean I like him but I hate him so so much" she pretending to be me. " stop I don't sound like that and I never said that. "

" oh my god are you kidding me you say that you hate him that when we went to go get coffee except that whole part about liking him but I can tell that you do otherwise you wouldn't say yes to him"

" leave now you're annoying me don't you have important things to do " she nodde for she just remember she had to get her dry cleaning, mail important papers.

She grabbed her purse and gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. She whispered " good luck on the date tomorrow cuz and your welcome for me calling him " in my ear. I pushed out the door.

" thank you and I tell you about it." I said closing the door. I threw myself onto my couch and just thought how tomorrow could go. Why do I hate him so much even though I forgave him. What's wrong with me. I like him and yet I hate him more than I like him. The one thing I can forget is his eyes looking directly at me at the coffee place. Oh wish me luck for tomorrow on that "date "