Status: I hope you guys like it

Rockstar ego

It's a quarter after one and I'm a little drunk

Zacky V POV

God I feel like a boy who just asked out a girl for the first time.I took a seat on the couch to think about tomorrow.

I'm actually nervous about that date tomorrow. What am I gonna wear,what am I gonna say, I hope I don't make her hate me again. She forgave me for being an asshole. Calm down zack baker you're fine. She will love you hopeful.I was deep thought thinking about Alex when here comes syn to fucking interrupt my thoughts.

" so you're going on date at least that what I understood from that call you got" syn asked me.

" yeah so " he looked at me weird for a second.

" I thought you were the guy who said I can't date girl I just fuck them. I can't be tied down and look at what you become " he joked but seemed serious.

" that was the old me I really like this girl " I told him

" we'll she must really special then if you wanna date her I give you my blessing " I laughed at the last part of that.

" ok then well what shall we do" I asked him. He put that synyster smirk saying lets go drinking oh wait that's just his face that means lets drink everyday.

" no I know what you're thinking " I told him. He put his finger on the tip of his nose. " we going drinking " he jumped off the couch.

" no dude I have a date tomorrow " he laughed " oooo look Zacky v hates drinking all of a sudden. Let's get a couple of beers and drink a little you will be back home in no time. Plus it's only 5 in the afternoon. You need to have fun because as soon as the girl whats her name gets you you're screwed and will be tied up." he told me. God this guy knows how to get me to go out.

" fine just a couple I'll call a cab. No drunk driving it's dangerous we could die then the world would be sad without our music" I said agreeing.

The cab arrived and we decide to go to a normal bar instead of Johnnys bar. We both knew if we went there we wouldn't leave.

We went to bar didn't look at the sign so I can't tell you the name but the only thing that mattered was drinking apparently.

Me and syn order two beers...... Drank them like water on a hot day.........then order two shot.......those were gone in a second........then four beers.........then four shots ............then it was all a blur.

" syn I think we should go I'm gonna be late for my date " I slurred.

" ok let's call for a cab " we stopped a cab that drove us to my house. Syn and I crashed through the door. I threw him on my couch I was too lazy to carry him upstairs.

I don't know why I had the urge to text Alex it was freaking 1am.

I texted her as much I didn't want to I did.

' hey sexy Alexis can't wait for our date later'

Why did I text her she not gonna answer. Oh look she did.

' yeah ok mr Rockstar. Go to sleep so you won't be tired later '

' you go to sleep too. why are you up '

' I just finished watching a movie and I'm heading to bed now '

' well I hope you dream of me '

' why do you want me to have a nightmare '

' I'm not gonna be a nightmare well then think of us together tomorrow '

'still gonna be a nightmare but better cause I'm there'

' good night beautiful see you tomorrow'

'good night Zachary '

Our conversation ended there. I took off my clothes and threw myself into bed. I fell asleep immediately. I woke up to the sound of Brian waking me. My head hurt like crazy.

" what do want syn dude its three in the afternoon get up I don't know what time your date is so get up " I opened my eyes immediately when he said what time it is.

" omg she is gonna fucking hate me again " I said pacing and holding my head.

" whys that " I gave him a death glare

" this is your fault. "

" what are you talking about." he said while I looked for my phone. It's in my pants. I took it out of my pocket.

10 messages from Alex.

One: where are you

Two are you running late

Three: are you going to come

And rest I don't even want say but the tenth one hurt me

Ten: see this is why I hate you again fuck you zack never call me again. Or text. Go to hell

I closed my phone.

My anger fell I was sad now. I sighed heavily Laying on my bed.

" zack what's going on" he said siting next to me.

" I hate you "

" why"

" because of you making me go drinking last night I missed my date with Alex that's why I hate you"

" I didn't know what time your date was suppose to be. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do this " he said

" get out I wanna be alone "

" no I'm not leaving until... " I cut him off by pushing him out of my room. He knocked on the door. I have to make this up to her. I'm the stupid one for going with him.

' Alexis I'm sorry I couldnt make it I got drunk yesterday and I overslept. I wished I was having the time of my life with you today. I'm sorry beautiful I let you down.'

She texted

' tell that to someone who doesn't hate you and who cares. Don't text me anymore.'

' please please please please forgive me give me another chance please'

I called her twice and nothing no response from her. She hates me again.

I'm so fucking retarded.