Status: Active :D

Planning My Love Life

Chapter 5

“Here is your coffee.” I handed him his cup and our hands touched. Feeling myself blushing, I just looked away and he smiled and thanked me.
“So, I see you have a lot of books here, you like reading I assume?” he said.
“Yup, it’s a shame that I don’t really have the time to read as much as I would like to. Work has been killing me lately...”
We decided to sit down on the couch and I obviously sat as far from him as I could, I don’t want to make a fool out of myself again.

“I see, may I ask what your job is? You don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable to talk about that though.”
“No, it’s okay! I’m an event planner, and at the moment I’m organizing the BAFTA’S and the after party. It’s a huge responsibility, I never did anything this important, so it’s kinda getting on my nerves!”
“That seems very interesting! I bet you’ll do fine! In fact, I’ll be attending the after party so I can help you with whatever you need Ro.”
Did he just find a new nickname for me? My inner fangirl is going do die now. I CAN’T! How do I process this?!
“Oh, thank you! That’s very nice of you. By the way, I am really sorry about the way that I’ve been treating you, it wasn’t very nice.”
“Ehehehehe, don’t worry about it! I actually found it funny, your clumsiness is pretty cute to be honest.” I think I felt my heart stop! Jesus is my brain twitching? GET ME AN AMBULANCE!
Before I could answer, I guess I was saved by the doorbell! I got up at the speed of lightning and tripped on a pair of shoes I had lying around. CRAP! I heard Tom laughing and I just glared at him, which made him laugh even harder! That bastard, PFFT! (Sexy bastard though xD)
I opened the door and saw Benneh, hand in hand with his new girlfriend (I suppose).
“Surprise!” he smiled at me and I just stood there like the awkward beast I usually am.
“Erm, Hello Benneh.” We hugged and he presented me to his new girlfriend Amanda, she was beautiful! That man sure knows how to choose his girlfriends. I told them to come inside and I noticed that Tom had gotten up and just stared at both of them. Damn it, I forgot he was here. GENIUS!
“Tom! How are you man? Haven’t seen you in ages!” Ben walked up to him and they shook hands.
“I’m fantastic, and you? How is work?”
“Oh, it’s all fine! I’m a bit tired but I guess that’s what we get for being actors, right?” Tom chuckled and Ben proceeded to introduce Amanda to Tom. She seemed pretty nice, so I was actually happy for him. I’m also glad that things didn’t get awkward between us from that situation at Polyvore.
I invited them to sit down and Tom and Ben were just talking about filming and stuff while I got to know Amanda, it turns out that we have some similar interests, which is fantastic.
“Hey Rory, we didn’t know you had company, that’s why I didn’t even call you... Sorry!”
“Oh, no problem, Benneh. You know Tom, so it’s all fine. I obviously had to make up to him since I was a total cavewoman!” we just laughed and I covered my face with my hands.
“Well, we came here because I wanted you to meet my lovely Amanda and we also wanted to invite you for dinner! And well, since Tom is here, he can join us too. Double date!”
Wait, what? Did he just say double date? BENNEH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? NOOOOOOOO!
“Ehehehehehe, if that’s okay with you I’ll gladly take that offer. Nothing like spending some quality time with lovely people, right?” He thinks I’m lovely?! Oh god! What do I do now??
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be appreciated :)