Take This To Heart

I Want You To Want Me

“Happy 9 Month Anniversary Ashes!!” Andy smiled bouncing up and down in the bed to wake me up. He and I have been together a long 9 months. We know each other like the backs of our hands, and a week ago, I asked him to move in with me. It's been perfect so far. No drama, no problems, just a love that would probably last years.
I opened my eyes slowly to see Andy in one of my shirts staring down at me with a perfect grin on his face. He crashed his lips into mine the moment he realized I was awake. I wrapped my arms around him while I savored the kiss. He laid down on top of me and we melted together. Andy's small and girlish figure fit perfectly into me, where he belonged.
“Hey Bright Eyes. You're up early today.” I smiled at him.
“Because, I have a surprise for you. C'mon.” He got up and tried to get me out of bed.
“No. Let's just stay here all day. We don't have to work today, Jake and Chris are out of town for the weekend, we have nothing to do. Just lay in bed with me all day baby.” He smiled at me and climbed back on top of me, sitting on my pelvis.
“I can think of a way I can get you out of this bed Ashley Purdy.” His voice was low and deep. He started trailing his fingers down my chest slowly moving towards my pajama pants.
“Oh can you?” I flashed him my irresistible Purdy smile.
“Yeah baby. You know I can rock your world.” He purred kissing my neck and nibbling a bit. I let out a small moan. He started rubbing me slowly through my pants and boxers. “Like that?” He smiled at me.
“Yes baby. Can I have more?” I moaned bucking my hips a bit. He knew just how to get me hot.
“No.” He laughed getting up and walking out of the room.
“Damn it Andy! Not again!” I groaned getting up. I should have known it was a trick. This isn't the first time he's done this to me. It always starts the same. He wants me out of bed, I say no, he comes and touches me, turning me on, I get out of bed and we fuck in the kitchen. I walked into the living room and he wasn't there. I checked the bathroom, the kitchen and the dining room. “Andy? Bright Eyes where are you baby?”
I heard his laughing coming from the hallway outside our bedroom. “Not funny Bright Eyes. Come out of there.” I opened the bedroom door, but I couldn't find him. “Hmm... If I were Andy, where would I hide?” I laughed checking the closet. He wasn't in there, so I checked under the bed. Still not there. There was only one other place he could hide. I walked out to my balcony and Andy was sitting at my dinet table. It was covered in food and flowers. He was sitting facing me with the biggest grin on his face.
“Hey baby.” He laughed.
“Don't you 'hey baby' me! You did it again!” I yelled. He got up and sat me down in the chair across from him.
“It's the only thing that can get you out of bed. I'm sorry.” He sat back down across from me. “Would it make you feel better if you get to punish me for that later on?” He raised his eyebrow, a thing he does whenever he sees or thinks of something interesting, and chuckled a bit.
“What are you planning?” I asked. He always kept secrets, small things. And since he still had a good bit of stuff in his apartment next door, a place to hide things. I trust him, or course, but sometimes his little surprises tend to get out of hand.
“It's a secret.” He smiled. “Now eat. I worked hard on this food.” I took a bite of the pancakes that Andy made. His food was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. I let out a small moan.
“Baby you cook just about as good as you fuck.” I smiled at him, a blush appeared across his cheeks.
“You really think so?” He looked away embarrassed. I took another bite of the food and it literally melted in my mouth.
“I know so. It's so good.” I smiled at him while I was chewing. He smiled at me, leaned across the table, grabbed on to my shirt and kissed me.
“Glad you like it. Hurry up and eat. I'm taking you out somewhere.” He started shoveling food in his mouth. We hurried and ate, showered and he made me wait in his car for a long while. I sat for what felt like 20 minutes until he finally climbed into the drivers seat.
“What took you so long?” I asked looking at the time on my phone.
“I had to set up something.” He smiled turning on the car.
“Where are we going? What were you setting up? What are you hiding?” He let out a little chuckle.
“It'll be OK. It's nothing you aren't used to. I promise. I thought we could go catch a movie and have desert. What do you say?” He smiled at me.
“OK baby. That sounds like fun. Which movie are we gonna go see?” Like I had to ask. I knew exactly which movie we were seeing.
“The Dark Knight Rises.” He smiled. Yeah I was right. I mean, he was wearing his Batman shirt, and had painted his nails black and yellow a week ago when the movie premiered. He's been itching to see it for the longest time, but he didn't go see it, because he wanted to watch it with me. When the car pulled up at a red light I turned his face and kissed him.
“I love you. So much.” I smiled.
“I love you more Ashes.” He kissed me. The ride to the movie theater wasn't very long, finding the parking spot on the other hand, took fucking forever.
“Movie Tavern? I've never been here before.” I looked at him.
“What?! You've never been to Movie Tavern? Oh that's it, we're starting a movie night now. This is ridiculous. How have you never been to Movie Tavern?!” He laughed.
“I'm just not one for movies. And the dollar theater is better.” Andy laughed again and grabbed my hand, leading me into the building.
“You think that, only because you've never been here. It's a restaurant and a movie theater. It's the best place ever.” The smell of food hit my nose. It wasn't your typical popcorn smell, but mashed potatoes, chicken, steak, everything yummy that I could think of. Andy lead me up to the counter and bought our tickets.
“Here you go gentlemen. Two tickets to the Dark Knight Rises. Here are your menus, enjoy the movie.” The woman behind the counter smiled at us. Andy grabbed the menus and tickets and lead the way to the theatre.
“You're gonna love it Ashes. Just you wait.” He smiled leading me to an open table near the front. It was like a bar but it had really big spinning chairs that were comfortable.
“I think I'm liking this already.” I smiled at him looking through the menu. The waiter came around and asked for our drink orders. I asked for a whiskey and coke, Andy wanted ice tea. “Very adventurous.” I laughed.
“Hey, I have to drive. I don't want you to die before you get your other present.” he smiled biting his lip and looking me up and down. “No. I want to keep you alive for as long as possible.” He winked at me. The waiter came back with our drinks and came for our food orders. Andy and I decided to split a basket of chicken fingers and french fries. We were having a stupid conversation about how strange Jake is (since he and Andy have become close friends in the last 9 months) when the waiter came back and the movie started. Andy came and sat in my lap to share the food with me.

We weren't really paying attention to a good bit of that movie. Andy spent the entire 3 hrs. on my lap kissing me, sharing our food in sexy ways, grinding his hips into mine and basically making me want him more than ever. When we got back to the car, we made out for another twenty minutes. “Ash! Ash stop. Come on, let's go home. I wanna give you the other part of your surprise.” he smiled climbing off of me and back into the drivers seat.
“I don't know baby, I don't think that boner of yours can stay the whole car ride home. It's 5 o'clock traffic baby.” I heard him let out a loud groan. “Want me to get rid of it for you?” I smiled licking my lips.
“J-just leave it. Sometimes I like a little pain. Let's just hurry up before the traffic gets worse.” He swallowed hard and started driving. Keeping his eyes on the road and off of me, though he did glance back at me every now and again and I'd flash him my Purdy smile. But still, I wonder what he has planned for us when he gets home.