Take This To Heart

Please, Don't Leave Me...

“C'mon! Move faster!” Andy laughed pulling me through the lobby of our apartment building.
“I'm coming. I'm coming.” I laughed. He gave me a look, raising his eyebrow as if to say yes, I would be coming soon. It made my dick twitch a bit. As soon as we got into the elevator Andy did this weird trick that wouldn't let the elevator stop anywhere but on our floor. When the door closed, it was damn near impossible for him to keep his hands off of me. He attacked my neck with his teeth and squeezing my ass. I let out a loud moan when he bit my sweet spot. He let out a moan of approval.
“We're gonna have some fun baby. Lots and lots of fun.” He giggled in my ear kissing me. When we heard the elevator ding on our floor Andy dragged me out and to our apartment. He couldn't get the door open fast enough, or at least I was distracting him by sticking my hand down the front of his pants and rubbing his already hard as a fucking diamond dick. After dropping the key over a million times he finally got it open and pulled me into the apartment.
“You're very eager tonight Andy. Hot damn!” I moaned out as he slammed me down onto the couch and started taking off all of my cloths, leaving my boxers, and kissing me down my chest.
“Shh. Hush. Let me take care of you babe.” He smiled speaking in a low voice. He got off of me and took off his boots and jacket. “You stay here. I'll be right back.” he winked at me pulling the handcuffs off of his belt loops and locking my hand to the hallow arm of the couch. “Just so you're not tempted to follow.”
He disappeared into the back. I was craning my neck to see, but all I could hear was him shuffling around and the bathroom door open and close. The lights in the room went out, and I could hear footsteps coming toward me. Andy walked into my line of sight, wearing some skimpy langere and fishnet stockings. I could feel my jaw drop and some drool trickle down my chin.
“H-hey baby. What are you wearing?” I laughed because of disbelief. He pulled his plump red lips into a smile and climbed on top of me.
“I'm wearing your other present baby. I wanted to be sexy for you. I've had this in my closet for a while, and I never actually wore it. But I love you, and I want to take care of you tonight.” He smiled, but it faded quickly. “Do you not like it?” I still couldn't believe it. He was wearing womens langere with bows and lace everywhere, black lace panties, fishnet stockings, red high heels, makeup, and he had a whip in his hand.
“No no no no no. Baby. I love it. Come here.” I moved his chin with my free hand so he was forced to look at me as I gave him a reassuring smile. He uncuffed me and I started to kiss him slowly. It soon became a heated make out. I pushed him down onto the couch and started to rip his skimpy clothing off. Literally. I had that thing to shreds in less than two minutes. The only thing stopping me from having him was his panties and these damn fishnet stockings.
“More. Ash.”Andy moaned as I started kissing every inch of his body. He always went crazy when I would kiss and bite at his hips. Today was no exception. I finally was able to bust a hole in his panties and those stockings and ripped him off.
“You're so beautiful baby.” I smiled at him, spreading his legs and prodding at his entrance with one finger. “What should I do with this huh?” I asked, breathing on his dick. I could tell a chill went down his spine.
“I can think of a few things you could do to it.” His breath was a bit rigid, I could tell he was about to start going crazy. I had a bit of an idea, tracing his entrance with my tongue. He ran his hands through my hair and grabbed tight. I held his hips still while I used my tongue to explore deeper into his hole. “Oh god Ash! Amazing.” He almost screamed out. I started adding in my fingers so I could stretch him a bit, but he stopped my hands. “Just fuck me.”
“You sure?” I asked a bit worried. He shook his head yes. “Whatever you want baby, you'll get.” I pulled off my boxers and positioned myself between Andy's legs. He slid himself down slowly onto me, wrapping his legs around my waist. He let out a little whimper, but soon gave me the go ahead to move.
I started off slow, kissing him to distract him from the small amount of pain that he must be feeling. I felt him push himself down farther on me, so I sped up. He was letting out small moans as my pace picked up.
“Harder.” I gave in to his demands and started to go deeper on him, hitting his prostate and being rewarded with a large whore like moan coming from his lips. Andy leaned up and wracked his finger nails down my back. I let out a grunted moan and bit down hard on his neck. I started going faster and deeper. He was still tight even after the vicious poundings I give him. Especially tonight. I was showing little to no mercy on him, and he loved it.
“God! Touch me! Please!” He moaned. I started trailing my hand slowly down his chest.
“Want me to touch you?” He let out another moan and shook his head yes. “You want me to touch you? Huh filthy slut?” A chill shot down his spine. He loves it when I talk down to him.
“Don't you dare fucking tease me you bastard. Fucking touch me now or never fuck me again.” He growled at me. I pressed my lips hard to his and started stroking him fast. He's not the only one that liked to be demeaned. I was able to keep up the pace I had on him for a while before we were both almost at our limit. The only sounds that could be heard through our house was our moaning and the sound of sex.
“Gonna. Cum.” I breathed in his ear before I shot my load deep in him. He let go of his right after me.
“Reminds me of the first time we fucked.” He smiled kissing my nose. “That was amazing, but...”
“Here we go.” I interrupted him laughing a bit.
“Maybe I could top once in a while. And you always cum before me.” His voice got small while he buried his face into my chest, hiding, afraid of my answer.
“Andy, I promise you that one day you'll get to top. Just, not while pounding into that tight ass is addicting to me. OK?” I kissed his cheek. “Want some food?” I asked getting up.
“Uh, sure. Do we have anymore asian food from the other night?” He stood up and stretched, letting out a sigh of approval from the 'after sex' feeling he had, and walking to the bathroom.
“Yeah. There's a little bit of the rice and some of the chicken.” I called back to him.
“I call the chicken” He yelled before his phone started going off. “Hello?” I went about heating up our food. Andy let out a loud scream from the room. “Oh my god! Oh my god!!!! Ashes!!!!” He ran out of our room and almost knocked me over, jumping on me in excitement.
“What?! Why are we yelling?!” I laughed matching his volume.
“That was the boss from my dream job calling!!! I got the job!!” He smiled jumping up and down, cheering. I had no choice but to feel nothing but excitement.
“Baby that's wonderful!!! When do you start?!” I smiled trying to get him to stop jumping.
“In a month. They're giving us time to move and settle in before I start.” He smiled. Wait, what did he just say??
“Did you just say move?? Woah woah woah. Where is this new job of yours at?!” I felt my smile fade.
“It's on New York. It's no that far away. We can move.” He smiled.
“No we can't! Andy, New York is clear across the country. I'm sorry baby, but I can't leave LA. Who would take care of my parent's shops?” I was full on frowning.
“Ash, I. I can't move without...” He stopped smiling. “I need you.”
“Then don't take the job.”
“It's my dream job! I'm not gonna say no to my dream!” He was gonna start crying. I could sense it in his eyes and the way the mood felt.
“Baby, I'm sorry. We can work this out. Let's just talk about it for a while, OK?” I tried to calm him down by pulling him into a hug, but he pushed me away.
“I'm sick of talking already. Just, can we try to forget that happened and go back to celebrating. It's our anniversary, I just got my dream job. Let's just be happy.” He gave me somewhat of an innocent face. I gave in almost completely.
“Alright babe.” I hugged him tight to me. I knew this wasn't going to be the end of this conversation, but I honestly don't want him to leave. It's selfish of me to keep him from his dream, but I don't want him to leave. What am I going to do?