Status: Editing. (Adding new chapters and Content)

The Diary of a Natural Girl in a Supernatural World

I cannot believe that I am actually doing this. I mean I guess I had some sort of new school year's resolution or something but... writing in a journal... yeah. So not like me but here I am.

Ok, let's just get the basics out of the way so I don't have to waste time explaining his later. My name is Natasha and I am... well, I'd rather not say what I am. What's important is what I am not, and that is human. I am just pretending. But they don't know that. Nope, none of the mind readers or vampires and certainly not those meat heads they call werewolves. I am just trying to pass for a natural girl in a supernatural world.

Its not that easy. I have to fake that I don't have powers, take all the shit that people throw my way for being 'human' in a school full of supernaturals, and I have to make sure that I don't disappoint my parents expectations for me as a sup'.

All in all, life is fantastic... fantastically annoying and kind of insane. But I can deal, I have for this long. At least until someone like Cade or Spiros comes in prodding me demanding to know my secrets... ok, not really demanding to know them but prying into my life like it is some oyster to be cracked...

Boy are they annoyingly persistent... They probably know more about me than they should, meaning my powers, which is going to cause me a whole hell of a lot of trouble.

What have I gotten myself into?