Status: Spotty

The Sun Always Sets in Paradise

Chapter Forty-Five:: Take Me

I was safely held in Max's embrace while the water sprayed our torsos. His skin against mine sent my already muffled thoughts into a whirl. The close proximity of our bodies made me crave him incredibly.

"I want you... I need you..." I murmured, still intoxicated but I began to think it was more from Max than the alcohol.

"You're drunk." He murmured softly.

"And you're naked." I whispered almost breathless.

"You're drunk." He repeated while pulling slightly away from me.

"No. The shower is working. I'm sobering." I whined.

"Then let me see those gorgeous eyes of yours." Maxim commanded.

I hadn't even realized that they were shut. I tentatively opened them only to end up with the world tilting horribly. "No."

"You're still drunk." He sighed. "Just let me hold you." His voice carried so much yearning.

I leaned into him with my arms loosely wrapped around his waist. "Then hold me."

*^*^*^*^*

The shower had lasted for what I assumed was an hour or so. The time was somewhere in the very late of night. Or extremely early time of day. All depends on who you are and how you choose to view it.

I was still dripping wet from the shower as I sat, naked, on my bed with my legs tucked underneath me. My damp, warm skin tingled in the slight cool air of my bedroom. I may not have been dry but my sopping wet hair simply dripped down my back and I didn’t care. It was at least combed through so that it would not be horrible to deal with in the morning. On the other hand, my mouth was minty fresh, even though there was a slight taste of underlying alcohol. It reminded me of how intoxicated I still was. Nonetheless, I was also strangely alert. I almost felt sober.

My eyes began to unfocused as I stared blindly at my floor. I wanted Max. He had unknowingly captured the thoughts burning in my mind like so many times before. I want him... I need him.

"Desiree?" That deep, sensual voice said my name.

It sent shivers throughout my body. "Hmm?" I hummed, still focused on the floor.

"You not getting dressed?"

"Nope." I finally looked at him to see that the jeans he had been wearing from earlier tonight hung loosely around his toned waist.

"Come 'ere." I whispered.

Max obliged and was standing in front of me just as I had slowly risen into a kneeling position. I was a bit short from being able to look him in the eyes but I didn't care. Instead, I leaned forward and lightly brushed my lips against his. "Take me." I whispered. "I'm yours."

"Yes. Yes you are." Max replied just as he had pulled me into his arms.

Max and I’s finally made such a long-needed and heated embrace. He would finally take me as his. Because that’s what I was. His.

Our kiss, thoroughly fierce, passionate, and everything else in between, felt like heaven. I savored the way our tongues met in such a lovely dance. I savored the way his hands ran over my body. I savored the way he felt against my hypersensitive skin. I savored him. Everything and anything I had was aware of him. And frankly... I loved it.

I slid my hands over his shoulders down to his stomach where I hitched my fingers in the waistband of his jeans. Max took a shuttering breath as my knuckles brushed against his skin. I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. They fell around his ankles to leave him bare in all of his amazing glory.

I pulled away so I could admire and imprint Maxim on my mind. I didn't have much time because he had advanced like the sexy predator he was. As he began crawling towards me on the bed, I sat back and accepted him graciously when he laid me out.

"You'll destroy my heart even more but I can't take not having you anymore." I whispered when Max was leaving feather light kisses on my neck and collarbone.

"Leaving you was not by choice. I don't know if I can leave you like that ever again." His eyes glittered in the faint light in my room. "I want to teach you how to fight."

"Will you be here in the morning?" My voice cracked a bit.

"I'll be here as long as you need me."

"We'll talk about it then." I smiled weakly but my heart still fluttered like a trapped bird in my chest.

His hands began their roaming once again. Feather light touches sent cascades of tingling sensations through my body as we began the tango so naturally known in the roots of our being. Sighs and sweet whispered words were the only things heard throughout my room. His body against mine was almost too much for me to handle.

Max sat up with me in his arms, never breaking stride, allowing for deeper penetration. Gasps of sweet pleasure were leaving both of us breathless. My fingers were tangled in his hair as I held him closer. He left breathless kisses in the hollow of my neck.

I could feel the pure ecstasy build up deep in my belly. Before I could really comprehend it, I was soaring. Flying sky high in Max's arms. His name was what was on my mind and my shuttering breath the entire time. When I came to, my head was resting against the crook of his neck and my arms were wrapped loosely around his neck and shoulders.

Max's body quivered against mine as he found sweet release. He held me tightly, almost to the point where my breath was constricted from my body. But just as quickly as that happened, he loosened his hold.

I was weak with bliss but so incredibly joyful to be in Max's arms. The euphoria seemed too much to handle.

"I do love you." I murmured as a lone tear fell from my eyes. "I'm happy just sitting here in your arms."

"Oh, my dear Desiree, Lyubimaya moya, mne ne zshit bez tebya. I love you so much." He whispered against neck. "I never want to leave you like that again. You, my love, you are my heart."

I began sobbing quietly but uncontrollably at hearing him say that. My heart burst with love. It felt so sudden. So scary. But I craved it like it was a drug I couldn't live without.

"And you are my heart, also. I was missing everything without you." I said once I had calmed a bit.

“Desiree, look at me.” Max commanded.

I obeyed. Those grey eyes of his burned right through me. “You, and only you, are my everything.” He kissed the tip of my nose. “I can’t imagine being without you. You took hold of me like no one else. You are my drug. I need you more than anything or anyone could ever fathom.”

Those barriers that were ever up between us, were now nonexistent. I felt like I could see right into his soul for the first time since meeting him.

“You make me speechless.” I breathed before crashing my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
My sweetheart - Lyubimaya moya,
I can't live without you - mne ne zshit bez tebya

I took a lot of time on this chapter. I attempted to make it as clean as I could while still getting the point across.

Now I am begging you, please let me know how it is. I'm very nervous and self-conscious of this chapter. it would really warm my heart if at least some of you would provide any extra criticism. If it's not on this chapter, than the story in general.

Thank you to everyone who has read, subscribed, and/or recommended this story. It truly means alot to me. You all keep this "baby" or mine alive! :)