Sequel: On Your Side
Status: DONE!

If Only They Knew

Chapter Seven.

Sarah woke at 9am, Nick had his arms wrapped around her waist again. She carefully moved his arm so she could slide out from his embrace and head for a shower.

"where are you going?" Nicked mumbled into the pillow.

"shower, go back to sleep." she took her bikini and a towel and closed the bathroom door.

After showering and drying of her body, Sarah slipped into the Glamour Kills bikini and pulled her still wet hair into an inverted side braid.

"That's not fair, you can't walk around in your underwear." Nick whined as Sarah walked back into the room.

She laughed "you're in your underwear, right now."

"But you're a girl, you have better, more tempting.. assets."

"it's a bikini anyway Nick, not my underwear." She rolled her eyes, pulling a plaid shirt and black jeans from her bag "now get your lazy ass up and dressed, the guys will be arriving soon."

He sighed rolling out of the bed as she pulled on her jeans "the guys, of course."

Sarah smirked "jealous?"

He walked over, placing his hands on her bare hips "nervous, anxious, intimidated."

She pressed her lips to his "you'll be fine."

Nick pulled Sarah in as close as possible for another kiss before he pulled his skinny jeans on and a deep v-neck top that showed off his chest tattoo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

By lunch time everyone but Halvo and John had arrived and everyone loved Nick, he was off somewhere talking to Justin and Andrew when the other eventually arrived.

"I was beginning you guys weren't gonna show." I sighed handing them both beers as they came into the back yard.

John took a sip of his beer "you're looking hot, ReyRey."

Eric pulled me into a hug as Jon smirked. "I wouldn't go there Johnoh, my boyfriends over there." she said pulling away from Eric and pointing towards Nick.

Sarah looked around the yard til she noticed Jess talking to Tessa. "Halvo, I brought a present."

He raised his eyebrow then followed her "Jess!"

The blue haired girl excused herself from Jared's then walked over. "Jess, I'd like you to meet Eric, Eric this is Jess."

Jess giggled nervously "Hi."

"Call me Halvo." Eric said with a charming smile.

Sarah left them to it then went to find Nick. John had made his way over there.

"ah, there she is." John said, pulling Sarah by the wrist

Nick smirked "John was just telling me about your escapades as a kid."

"I just finished the story about you not understanding you had to wear a shirt out when you started 'developing'."

Sarah widened her eyes "you asshole. I don't even want to know what else you told him."

Nick burst into a fit of laughter and John grinned "nothing too bad." Nick took Sarah's hand and she shuffled under his arm and he kissed the top of her head.

"oh you guys are just the cutest." John said monotone before walking off.

"I'm sorry about him." Sarah sighed.

"I like him!" Nick laughed

Jared walked over a few minutes later with Tessa "hey Little Red!"

Sarah smiled "Big Red!"

Tessa smiled at the exchange "we brought your birthday present with us, we didn't want to mail it."

"You guys!" Sarah cooed

"Don't open it til your birthday though, and you have to call us."

Sarah rolled her eyes "I call you guys like every other day anyway!"

They laughed "well, your birthdays special. It's your 18th!"

"meaning, I kinda expect you guys to be there anyway."

Jared squealed like a girl "WE'RE INVITED?"

"oh my god, yes." Sarah laughed, she turned to Nick "you haven't met Eric yet!"

He smiled to Jared and Tessa "it was nice meeting you guys." then they made their way over to Eric ad Jess, who was giggling and playing with her hair she was smitten and Eric was just her type.

"Yo, loverboy." Sarah called out walking over.

Eric glanced over "me?"

"yes you. I want you to meet Nick."

Eric smiled "I guess you're 'loverboy' too." he looked at Sarah and rolled his eyes.

Nick laughed "I guess I am."

Sarah pulled Jess away "so?"

Jess smiled "so what?"

"so Eric."

"I love you."

Sarah laughed "Oh, I thought you might appreciate an introduction."

The girls were gossiping and laughing about Eric while the boys were talking.

"it's great to finally meet you, Sarah talks about you all the time." Nick smiled

"yeah, we've known each other since she was this tall." he held his hand to his waist "she talks about you a lot too man, if I didn't know the truth i'd have thought there was more to you guys than you playing the boyfriend to sidetrack Hazel."

Nick's jaw dropped "I'm sorry, what?"

"shit" Eric muttered as Nick made his way over to where the girls were sat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Intense, huh?

The dramas only just beginning!

I hope you're enjoying the story, please don't be a silent reader.