Status: Updated every two weeks ish. Character pages up soon.

One More Night

He loved the job offer he had received over in Seattle but had to choose to either leave his high school sweetheart or stay with her and pass up the opportunity to work and go to school at the same time. He leaves her stranded in their hometown to go after his dreams. What happens when he receives news that will bring him back to his small town in South Carolina?

She was left standing at the door when he decided to go to Seattle and she decided to stay back. She moved on and found someone new knowing that she shouldn't wait around for him because that was like waiting for rain in a drought. She was just about to make a huge change in her life when he stops her. What will become of the two?

(This is for the Musical Rounds Contest there will be multiple rounds and I will be continuing this until i see an end. It will also be updated every two weeks. Note, currently the rating is at R for language, this is subject to change because there might be a sex scene later, but as of right now there is no telling so you are all fore warned.

Also Title Credit goes to Mike Stud, with this song: one more night ft. Elew

If you like it subscribe to it if not then let me know why in a comment. As always enjoy and have fun reading.
-S)
  1. Keep Me In Mind
    title goes to Zac Brown Band (p.s. word count is actually 1500 according to word)
  2. Jar of Hearts
    Goal was to use a song title as our story title with no further connections (1,236 according to word)