Status: Fred and Hermione, could there be a cuter couple? (layout by sworn to be free)

Post Script

In The Shop

The shop was dark. There was a sign on the door, one that clearly stated that they were closed. In the very back, through the magenta door, up the stairs, and to the left, there was a man. A man who looked no older than nineteen, lying on and old, red couch, his entire face lit up by a smile. A smile that was so bright, it could've rivaled the sun. It was a smile that could make anyone forget about the war raging on outside.

"Did Hermione send you another letter?" the young man looked up, his cerulean eyes meeting the slightly darker ones of his twin. Pushing his shaggy, ginger hair off of his forehead, he gave his brother a small, sad smile, curiousity glinting in his eyes.

"How'd you know, Georgie?" he kept his gaze locked, wondering what was running through George's mind.

"Well, Freddie, when you smile that brightly, it can only mean one of two things, and since I didn't hear you yelling for me, I knew it was Hermione," smiling fondly at his twin, he walked into the kitchen, ruffling his brother's hair as he walked past.

Fred grinned up at his brother, acknowleding the fact that his twin/best friend approved of the woman that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. When he actually thought about it, though, he realized that his entire family approved of Hermione. In fact, they all loved her.

His mother had always loved girls. When Luna Lovegood's mother had passed away, Molly Weasley had taken over, making sure Luna was always well-fed and happy. Hermione was just another daughter. Another child that she loved to take care of.

Arthur Weasley loved anything Muggle-related and Hermione, being Muggle-born, was no exception. He loved having someone around that could explain things like batteries and escalators. He was now ecstatic, since with Hermione and Harry, he had two.

Bill and Charlie not only protected her like they did with Ginny, but also saw her as an equal. Someone they could go to for advice or have an intelligent conversation with. The same had gone for Percy....before he left.

George also looked to her as a sister, but she was a best friend, too. The three of them, Fred, Hermione, and George, were inseperable since the day they had run into Hermione on the Hogwarts Express on her first day. They all loved to prank together and could not be beat. He frequently spent time with her, sometimes even stealing her away from Fred. He even asked her for advice with Angelina and because of that, Angelina became one of Hermione's closest friends.

Ron was her best friend, almost a brother just like Harry. He would die for her and she would do the same for him. Ginny had always thought of Hermione as an older sister and couldn't wait until Fred and Hermione were married.
***


Dear Fred-
I miss you so much. I've been listening to our special song everyday, thinking about you. I've been remembering the Yule Ball, that was the best night of my life. All I want for Christmas is you, but Harry needs me right now. I love you to the moon and back. -

Take care of my heart,
Hermione

P.S. I miss your blue eyes
♠ ♠ ♠
Gaah. I'm so sorry. It's been almost a month!! I'm really sorry about that. I really am, guys. Gaaaahh!! I promise that updates will be faster from now on. This is my priority. I need to finish this soon, for the contest. There will only be about 15 chapters and the ending will be..surprising... Fred won't die. I promise that. OMG..My aunt got me the Casual Vacancy. Yeah, the one by our gorgeous Ms. Rowling!! Okay..any guesses what their special song is? It's an old one. I told you already, Noelle, so you aren't allowed to guess!!!! Haha!! Thank you so much for reading!! I promise I'll try to update againg soon.

Oh..and which one do you guys like better:
Image
Image

I love both of those and I just can't pick!! Gaah!! RuthlessAccidents made them for me!! They are all insanely talented!! I love both of them!! Okay...Please comment...if not about the story, then about the covers..pleaaaseee?

Bye!!