Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

Touching You

"Wake the fuck up!" I jumped onto Briley's bed.

"Fuck off," she hit me with a pillow.

"No!" I started bouncing.

"Colson I am about to knock your ass out," she faced me.

"Wake up. We have a concert!" she sat up and flipped me off.

"I love you too!" I kissed her.

"Move. I need to pee," she pushed me out of the way.

"She's awake," I smiled and laid down in her spot.

"She's also going to cry today," I looked at Slim and showed him my engagement ring for her.

"Bro! You bought it!" he watched the bathroom door.

"Yeah," I stuck it back into my pocket and smiled.

-

I watched my fans go wild as I finished my second to last song.

"I have one question for you all! Have you ever been in love?" they went wild.

I watched Briley eye me carefully. I winked. I waved her to come here. Her eyes never left me.

"I met the best thing in my life a year ago today! A year ago a part of me became complete. Next to getting a record deal, I had the best girlfriend. I had a girl who would join me in my antics, pranks and my stupid rampaging moments. In the eight months you weren't with me, I was so lost, destroyed at mad at myself. I missed you so much! You are my life, my home, my everything. You make me complete. Briley, in the year I've known you and in the year I've been with you... I can honestly say I am finally happy. I'm twenty-two and ready to spend forever with you. Will you make me even more happy?" I got down on one knee.

"Briley Anna Marks, will you marry me?" I watched Slim and Xplosive prance around the stage and the fans roared.

"Colson," she kissed me, "yes."

I felt my world fall into place. I felt everything about her and I become real. I ended one chapter and was ready to start my next one. I was ready to have a real family with my special someone. I felt the vodka pour down my back when Slim made it bubble.

"Do your song with me," I watched her walk up to the piano.

I watched her grab a mic and stand next to me.

"Oh these times are hard. Yeah they're us crazy, don't give up on me baby," she was singing and smiling.

"I love you!" I kissed her and started rapping.

"I wrote this song sober as fuck! I remember the first time I performed it and you cried!" I kissed my girl.

"I did. I love it. I love you," I listened to the crowd scream with joy.

"Before I leave, meet me after the show for pictures!" I waved and laid the mic down.

-

"After parties with you end badly," Briley was drinking her heart away.

"They end up with you and me in bathrooms," I kissed her.

I realized she was wearing a skirt. I sat my hand down on her thigh and grazed my fingers against her thighs, inching higher and higher. Her cheeks were turning pink. I grazed my thumb against her clit.

"PDA!" Slim laughed.

"We aren't doing anything wrong so bite me," she kissed my shoulder.

"I thought you were actually going to do it," I kissed her.

I slipped a finger in and watched her tense. I was pushing my fingers deeper inside of her. She maintained perfect composure the whole time.

"What are you doing?" I was laughing.

"I'm about to smack him," she was giggling.

"I will never understand them," Dre laughed.

She laid her hand on my crotch and started to massage. I knew what she was doing. I leaned forward a little and shoved my fingers deeper inside of her.

"I want to go," she whispered in my ear.

"Love birds," I flipped Ashleigh off.

"Can't help it," she squeezed.

I inhaled and stared right at her.

"No," I breathed out slowly.

She giggled. I put my face in my free hand.

"Bitch," I kissed her neck.

I realized that alcohol makes me an idiot. I watched her grip the table. She bit her lip. I knew she was close. Her walls were tightening around my fingers. She kissed me and sighed. I felt her shudder and relax.

"That felt great," she smiled.

I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on my pants. It wasn't like anyone noticed.

"So how do you feel Briley?" her face went red.

"I hate you Dubo," she looked at me.

I was dying from laughter.

"We love you Briley, but your face was priceless," I kissed her cheek.

"Idiots," she ran her fingers against my inner thigh.

We sat there and drank, while Briley tortured me with her fingers.

"Well, I think I'm going to get out of here. I'm pretty tired," I wrapped my arm around my loving girl.

"Later Kells!" I stood up and took Briley's hands.

"They're so fucking when they get to the car," I flipped off Dubo.

"They knew what you were doing," I smiled down at her.

"Probably," I pulled her to the Buick.

"Want me to drive?" she handed me the keys.

I got in the driver's door and watched her get in the passenger. I smiled at her. She giggled.

"What?" she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"I love you," I leaned the seat back and put her on my lap.

"I love you too," she bit my bottom lip.

She grinded her hips against me.

"Briley," I kissed her neck.

"I want to do it in a bed," she moved back to the passenger seat.

I looked at her.

"Not sober," I stayed in my seat.

She smiled.

"Still. I have a dick that you set off. Fix it," I kissed her.

I moved to the center console and slipped into the back, pulling her with me. She pulled her jacket off. I took my shirt off. She fought my button.

"Babe," I undid it for her.

"Oh," she took her lace panties off and dropped them onto the floor of her car.

I wrapped my arms around her. She slid down me.

"I love being inside of you," I kissed her.

"I love being with you," she rode me.

I felt the familiarity and the home like feelings she always gave me. I kissed her and let us get lost with in each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sappy more? :)