Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 28

I was asleep before I heard someone talking inside the room. I was sure that it wasn’t Brian because I could still feel his arms around me making me smile a little. So if it wasn’t Brian who was it and why was that person disturbing my so peaceful sleep?

“Jimmy shhh…you’re gonna wake them up” I heard a male voice say but I couldn’t understand who it belonged to.

“Aww look at them” a female voice said this time and I was sure it was Lucy

“You guys are unbelievable…let the poor kids sleep”

“Just let me take a picture and we’ll leave”

“No…” I groaned and buried my face further in Brian’s chest who was still sound asleep

“See what you did?” the male voice hissed at Jimmy and Lucy

“Shut up…” Brian said his voice groggy

“Morning sunshine well more like evening” Jimmy exclaimed

“What do you guys want here?” Brian asked and I felt his arms removed from around me and I groaned but stayed where I was. He moved so he was in a sitting position before I heard the male voice answering.

“We came for a visit but these two thought it was good to start doing like fifteen year old girls” he said and I heard a ‘Hey’ coming from Jimmy

“Just go downstairs and we’ll come in a minute”

I kept my eyes closed not bothering to open them because then Brian would want me to get up and got downstairs and I just wanted to snuggle with him and sleep. But what I wanted didn’t matter and I felt Brian slightly shaking me to wake up.

“I don’t wanna wake up” I said as I rolled up to my side so I could face him.

“You know you have to or else Jimmy’s gonna get up here to wake you and I’m sure you don’t want that” he chuckled and removed a lock of hair behind my ear

“You’re mean” I pouted and he leaned down a little so he could kiss me. It was a short kiss but it still made me see stars.

“Are you going to get up now?” he asked when he pulled away

“Fine” I sighed and he got out of bed so I could do the same

“Wait…I know that Jimmy and Lucy are here but I heard another person too.”

“It’s Matt” he simply said and we made our way downstairs.

“There she is the sleeping beauty” Jimmy exclaimed when we entered the room

“Aren’t you funny” I mocked him but a chuckle escaped from my lips

After I greeted Matt I took a sit next to Brian on the couch. I turned my head a saw Lucy and Jimmy arms crossed over their chests and a pout on their faces.

“Don’t we get hug?” Lucy said and I laughed

“No you two woke me up” I said matter of fact

“I didn’t Lucy did…now give me a hug already” Jimmy wined

“Traitor…you said it would be fun to wake them up” Lucy said socked and me Brian and Matt started laughing

“You guys are stupid…come here” I opened my arms and they both came running towards me and jumped to my lap

“You’re crushing me” I whined as they both hugged me and started kissing my cheek repeatedly.

“Aren’t you going to help me” I asked Matt and Brian and they both answered with a ‘Nope’

“Jimmy look it’s a duck”

“Where is it?” he asked and got off on me looking frantically for the duck

“I think she left…” I said seriously

“Damn” he said and sat to the couch opposite from Brian and I well Lucy too.

“I’m really comfortable here” she said when I looked at her…so I started doing the only think that I knew would make her leave. I started tickling her

“Ok….stop…I’m getting up” she said between laughs before she went and sat next to Matt

They stayed for a couple of more hours before the decided to head back to their homes. Brian and I decided not to tell them about what happened before they got here about the making me falling in love with him again. We wanted to tell them but we wanted them to be all together so we were going to tell them when Zacky and Johnny where with us too.

After the guys left we were too lazy to move so we turned on the TV and cuddled on the couch. I didn’t know the time when my eyelids started getting heavy…I was resting my head against Brian’s chest and his arm was wrapped around my shoulders and his hand was stocking my hair making me extremely sleepy.

It wasn’t long before I fell asleep and after a while I felt Brian picking me up and carrying to the bedroom. I was too lazy to open my eyes and walk there so I just snuggle further into his neck. He laid me to the bed and it wasn’t long before he too came and laid down next to me pulling me into his arms. He pulled the covers further up and kissed the top of my head before I fell back asleep.

The next morning I woke up and found Brian already awake looking at me. He smiled and I did too before I snuggle further into his chest because I didn’t want to wake up just yet. His arms tighten around me and we stay like that for a while. None of us spoke, we didn’t need words.

“We need to get up you know” he said with his face buried into my hair. I felt his voice next to my ear and it sent shivers down my spine

“No. I comfortable here…Now shhh…”

“Fine have it your way” he said and started tickling me making me squeal from surprise.

“Stop…Bri…” I said laughing

“No…get up” he started laughing himself

“Fine…I’m up” I said and he stopped as I tried to catch my breath

He got up and I mimicked his actions getting out of bed and walking towards the door, he stop though making me stop too. He stood for a moment and looks at me his eyes locking with mine for a moment that seemed like forever.

“Good morning” he suddenly said and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling closer to him and gave me a kiss that left me breathless.

“’Morning” I grinned up at him before he took my hand and lead us downstairs.

Once in the kitchen I made breakfast for both of us as Brian made coffee. We ate our breakfast before I got upstairs to take a shower ‘because Brian insisted of cleaning the kitchen this time. I didn’t argue though I enjoyed my shower before I got downstairs again seen Brian sitting on the couch watching some random show on TV.

“What are you watching?” I said as I took a sit next to him

“I have no idea” he said and I laughed

“Hey Bri?”

“Yes babe?” he turned to look at me

“Can we go to the beach today?” I had missed the beach and today was the perfect da to go there

“Sure just let me get ready?” he got up from the couch me following behind him

“YAY! We’re going to the beach.” I yelled happily and jumped on his back taking him by surprise

“Hey…do you want me to carry you?” he asked sarcastically

“Yes…now move” I said and kissed his cheek before he started climbing up the stairs

After us both got ready Brian wearing a pair of black and red swimming trunks, a pair of flip-flops, a plain t-shirt and his aviators. I wore my bikini, a pair of shorts along with a tank top, my flip-flops and my favorite ray-ban. I took my bag with towels and everything else we might need as Brian opened the door and we got out of the house.

He linked his fingers with mine and started walking towards the beach. We decided to walk there since Brian lived about 10 minutes away from the beach. We made small talk while walking there with Brian making jokes there and then making me laugh so hard that some people gave us weird look but I didn’t care at all.

“Favorite band?” We were now sitting on the sand Brian’s hand around my shoulders as I leaned into him. We were asking questions about one another and I had to answer his question.

“Halestorm and I don’t know maybe Avenged sevenfold?” I turned my head to look at him and he was surprised

“How did you…?”

“I remembered it…I don’t really know how it just came to my head you know” I shrugged and he grinned as he kissed the side of my head.

He suddenly got up and removed his shirt throwing it on the towel before he gave me his hand to take. After I took the hit about what he wanted to do I removed my clothes too so I was only in my bikini before I took his hand.

He started running towards the water drugging me along with him. I started laughing when he stopped and throw me over his shoulder before he started running because apparently I wasn’t fast enough.

“Don’t you dare Brian”

“Oh I do dare”

“Brian don’t y-“I didn’t get a chance to finish my sentence before he throws me into the water.
When I surfaced from the water I saw Brian laughing and I run over to him and pushed him into the water. I started laughing too then before Brian re-surfaced and started chasing me into the sea.

I squealed and ran trying to get away from him and I was thankful for the water because it was making it hard for him to run fast. It all happened in the blink of an eye. He was close to me he was ready to catch me…I could feel him behind me and I was laughing so hard before the pain came again making stop dead in my tracks holding my head in my hands.

“Alicia? What’s wrong” he asked worriedly standing in front of me

“My head” I said a few tears escaping from my eyes because the pain was ten times worse that last time

“Again?” I nodded “Come on…let’s get you out of here” he said and helped me out of the sea. He laid me down on our towels while he gathered our things.

He helped me get dressed and he helped me up too. He told me that I should wait here and he would call a taxi to get us home but before he could do any of that another sharp pain came to my head making me scream in pain. He was by my side immediately.

“Sweetheart are you ok?” he asked me worried but I couldn’t answer him. I felt like someone broke my head in half. This pain was unbearable…I really thought I was going to die.

When I didn’t answer he found a taxi and carried me in before he tell the driver his address so he could take us home. It felt like a thousand years until we reached his home…he paid the driver and he got out of the cab helping me out too.

The pain refused to go away and I was surprised that I was able to fight it for so long. I was ready to pass out from the pain but I didn’t want to scare Brian further more. He was already worried about me searching frantically the house for some medication because in his panic he couldn’t remember.

“Bathroom” I groaned before he took off running upstairs.

I was sitting on the couch my head between my hands with silent tears running down my cheeks from the amount of pain I was in. Brian came back down and told me that I should take the pills and I snapped my head to look at him. He looked so worried and I saw his eyes filling with tears as mine kept running down my face.

I took the pills and I got up with Brian helping me…but suddenly the pain was too much and I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for taking to so long to update I just got my laptop back today...oh look that rhymed haha!
Anyway prepare yourselves for dramaaaaaa ;)

My lovely commenters THANK YOU :D
aimilia_foREVer
bri-jess
Synystergateslover13
a-b 3
gothique4

You know I always enjoy reading your comments and I really appreciate your opinion so leave a comment.
Also thanks to the ones that recommended and subscrigbed to my story it means a lot. :D

Alicia's Outfit

LOTS OF LOVEEE