Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 35

I didn’t think that I’ve ever felt so happy in my life. Sleeping wrapped in the arms of the man that I’m in love with, feeling his hot breath against my neck as his face was buried in my neck. He holding me closed to him, his arms around my torso and I holding his hands and the best think of it all…It was reality I wasn’t dreaming.

I was awake for probably half hour but I stayed like that. I didn’t move I didn’t speak I didn’t open my eyes because I wanted to stay like that and I would stay like that forever if that was possible. I felt peaceful and safe like nothing could harm me and I loved that feeling.

A knock came on the door making open my eyes and I saw Lexis head picking inside my bedroom with a small smile on her face. I nodded to her to come in and she quietly came to my side of the bed so she could talk to me without waking up Brian.

“Hey…I and Jimmy are going to get breakfast I convinced him not to wake you up” she chuckled “do you want me to bring you two something?”

“Oh thanks” I laughed “and no I’ll probably make us something when we get up” I said and she got up to leave

“Alicia” she sighed “I’m sorry about the things I said yesterday”

“It’s ok Lexi we both said things we didn’t want. I’m sorry too” she smiled and I smiled back before she said a quick goodbye and left closing the door behind her.

It was a minute later that I felt Brian move behind me, his arms tightened around me and he nuzzled his face into my neck before he kissed my shoulder. I turned around so I could look at him…his eyes were still close and I removed the hair that had fallen on his forehead before my hand stayed on his cheek. I stroked his cheek making him smile in his sleep and open his eyes.

“’morning” he mumble sleepily his arms tightening around me once more

“Good morning”

I moved a little so I could rest my head on his shoulder and I snuggle to him both of my hands resting on his chest. I nuzzled my face to his neck and he kissed the top of my head. A smile broke into my face as we lay there in the silence.

I don’t know for how long we lay there and at the time I didn’t care I had everything I needed I had forget about everything even the letters because all it took was for him to tell me that it’ll be alright to forget everything.

“What time is it?” I heard Brian say and I shrugged my shoulders having no idea

“I don’t know” my voice suddenly tired although I had woke up long time ago

“We should get up” I shook my head

“No…I’m comfy”

“But I’m hungry” he whined

“Fine let’s feed you” I said and went to stand up but before my feet touched the ground he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

I squealed as I fell back into bed Brian hovering over me. He started tickling me and I started laughing and thrusting begging him to stop. Finally after a few minutes he stop and I tried to catch my breath as he laughed at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and furrowed my eyebrows looking away from him.

“Oh come on baby don’t get mad” he said when he stop laughing turning my head with his hand to look at him but I turned my gaze elsewhere.

He lifts one eyebrow and examined my face while I was holding my laughter because he thought that I was mad at him. I pouted my lips just for extra effect. He continues to look at me curiosity written all over his face and I couldn’t handle it and I started laughing.

“You liar I actually believed you” he said shocked and I laughed even more

“That’s what you get for tickling me” I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck

“You’re evil” he said “but I just wanted my good morning kiss” I laughed before I nodded in understanding

“Then shut up and kiss me Bri” I said and he didn’t waste any time before he placed his lips on mine.

One of his hands came to my cheek and started stocking it and his other hand went to my waist and he rubbed small circles on the skin there as my t-shirt had ride up a little. My hands buried to his hair as he licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips giving him access. His tongue entered my mouth and I moaned. He smiled into the kiss making me smile too before he both broke apart wanting air and he pecked my lips one more time before he pulled back his forehead resting against mine our noses touching.

“Was that good for a good morning kiss?” I asked breathlessly

“More than good” he said before he gave me a short kiss

We both got out of the bed him going to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. I decided to make pancakes with strawberries on the side and I was hallway thought when I felt a strong pair of hands wrapping around my waist pulling me into a strong chest.

I smiled as Brian nipped my shoulder and I continue to flip the pancakes staying in his embrace.

“What are you making” he asked his face buried into my hair.

“Pancakes with strawberries on the side”

He didn’t answer he just kissed my cheek before he went to make coffee and I was glad he did because after the night we both had we sure needed it. When the coffee was ready so was the pancakes and I served us both a plate. Brian placed the coffee on the kitchen island and I took the strawberries of the fridge and placed a few of them on each plate.

Brian had already took a sit on one of the stools and when I went to sat down to the stool next to him he picked me up and placed me on his lap and he started eating while I just stared at him smiling. I wrapped one arm around his neck and kissed his cheek…he turned to look at me his mouth full of food and an adorable smile broke on his face and I couldn’t help but grinned at him.

“This is so good…why aren’t you eating? Eat babe” he said and he cut a piece of pancake and hold it in front of my mouth for me to eat it.

I ate it and we just kept feeding each other until our plates were empty. When we were finished I placed our plates and our empty mugs on the sink as Brian went to get dressed.

“Jimmy called” he said when he got out of my bedroom “He and Lexi are coming back and he said that Lexi will go to see Lucy so he will give me a ride home because I need to change and have a shower but what do you say…I come here after I’m done and we could spent the rest of the day together?” he wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my hands on his chest.

“I’d love that” he gave me a kiss and let it lingered a little before he said goodbye and left.

I took the chance and took a shower too and for the first time I started singing while having my shower something I haven’t done in a long time. When I was done I got out and changed before I blow dried my hair.

I turned on my laptop to pass time until Brian came back when there was a knock on my door. I opened it but I didn’t find someone instead there was a white envelope and I look at the hallway but no one was there. I picked up the letter with shaky hands and opened it scared of what I was about to read. ‘LAST CHANCE BEFORE SOMEBODY GETS HURT’

I froze the letter dropping from my hands and resting on the floor. I sat on the couch; I couldn’t believe it just when things were going good. I placed my head in my hands as tears threaten to spill from my eyes but I refused to let them.

Five minutes letter the door bell rung again and I move cautiously to the door afraid of who might stand on the other side.

“Who is it?” I asked my voice shaky

‘Brian’ was all he had to say before I quickly opened the door and I looked at him for a moment before I throw myself on him my arms going around his neck. He hugged my back as I started crying and talking although you couldn’t make out my words.

I didn’t realize that he had moved us to the couch…he pulled me at arm’s length and he cupped my face in his hands and wiped my tears before he spoke.

“What happened?”

“They…they sent another letter” I said more tears slipping form my eyes

“Where is it?” he asked and I pointed to the floor

He got up from the couch and picked up the letter from the floor. He read it before he shook his head and throws it away.

“Hey look at me” he kneeled in front of me and cupped my face in his hands like before “Nothing is going to happen. I don’t want you to worry about those letters ok?”

I just nodded because I couldn’t find my voice to speak. He sat next to me on the couch and put me in his lap. I curled up and laid my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

“I’m scared” I mumble after I had calmed down

“I know sweetheart but I will deal with this ok?” I nodded again wanting to forget about the letters

“Are you going to stay tonight?” I asked hoping that he will

“Do you want me too?” he asked playfully and I chuckled

“Of course I want you Bri. I love you”

“I love you too Lissa” he kissed my forehead

“Do you want to watch a movie?”

I asked and he agreed but he insisted that we watch a horror which I didn’t like but I agreed anyway. So I made popcorn and he put the movie and I cuddle up to him when the movie started a bowl of popcorn resting on my lap.

Halfway through the movie which I didn’t know the name of…the girl was in a dark room when there was a sound and the killer appeared and killed her. I jumped from the couch making the popcorn to fall too.

“Turned that god damn movie off already” I yelled at Brian my eyes closed and I heard him laughing before he turned the movie off

“Come on it wasn’t that scary” he said and patted the sit next to him

I sat down with my back against his chest and he wrapped his arm around my torso. I turned my head a little so I could kiss him.

“It was and you know I can’t stand all the blood” I said when we broke the kiss and he laughed at the face I did.

After that we just started talking about everything that could come to our minds learning more about each other as we possibly could. I didn’t know what time it was when my eyelids started getting heavy and I fell asleep still on the couch with Brian.

BRIANS POV

It was barely 10:00 o clock when Alicia fell asleep. I carefully picked her up from the couch bridal style just as Lexi got in and I asked her to open the bedroom door for me. She did and I laid Alicia on her bed before I got out closing the door behind me to talk to Lexi.

“They sent her another letter today” I said when we were in the kitchen and she gasped

“Oh my God…who is sending these letters?” she asked and I shook my head

“I don’t know but I plan to find out as soon as possible”

“How is she?” she asked talking about Alicia

“Scared” I simply said “but she seemed to forget about it after a while”

“She needs you, you know that right?” she asked and I nodded “I’m have to leave tomorrow but I want you to give her this” he said and handed me and envelope

“What is this?” I asked confused

“Dad sent one of this to me too before he killed himself” she said and my eyes widened because I didn’t knew that

“You didn’t know?” I shook my head “It happened a few days before her accident” she said and I nodded because I knew why she hadn’t told me

“Well I’ll see you tomorrow ok? Please give this to her after I leave”

“You’re going to say goodbye to her right?”

“Of course I will” she nodded “I just I think it would be better if you will give her this letter” she shrugged “Goodnight”

“Goodnight” I said and she left and took the letter putting it in my jacket.

I went into the bedroom seeing Alicia curled up to the side I was sleeping last night. I smiled at the sight of her because she looked so peaceful and I removed my clothes and shoes. I lay down next to her and she snuggled up to me laying her head on my chest with one of her hands resting on my torso. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead falling asleep after a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALICIA

Thanks to:
Synystergateslover13
aimilia_foREVer
gothique4
a7xf0rlife
a-b 3
for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :)

Thanks to the ones that recommended and subscrigbed to my story as well!

NEW STORY

I started a new story called "Love Hate Love" and M. Shadows fanfiction. Check it out if you like :)
Here is the link
Love Hate Love

LOTS OF LOOOVEEEE