Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 37

“This is nice”

I said nuzzling my face to Brian’s neck. It was nearing sunset and everyone was sitting around tired from playing around at the beach. Brian and I were sitting a little bit further wanting some privacy. I was sitting between his legs my back resting on his chest while his arms were around me and his legs were bending.

“Hmm, me too” he said and kissed the side of my head making me smile.

We stayed like that sharing lazy kisses from time to time and I felt so relaxed like never before. We were in our own world I couldn’t even hear what the rest of the guys were doing but I didn’t mind I just wanted to enjoy my time with Brian.

“Hey lovebirds” I heard Jimmy shout “Are you gonna join us?”

We both turned to look at him only to see that they had started a bon fire and everyone was sitting around in a circle. Brian got up helping me up too before we joined everyone else. I noticed that something was off between Matt and Lucy and I decided to talk to her about it later.

Jimmy started to tell stories from tour making everyone laugh and it seemed like everything was back to normal but there was this nudging feeling to my stomach that made me worried. I tried not to think about it and have a good time but I couldn’t something was going to happen I could feel it.

“Hey, are you okay? I lost you for a minute” Brian’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts

“Yeah I’m fine just a little cold” I said with a smile which was true I was cold.

“I have a hoodie in the car if you want it”

“Please?” I smiled innocently and he chuckled before he got up to go and get it.

Everyone was having their own conversation now Jimmy was talking with Johnny more like picking up on him, Zacky and Lind’s were talking with Matt and Lucy who still seemed pretty awkward around each other. Brian came back a minute later and I noticed that he had worn a t-shirt. He sat next to me and gave me his hoodie which I instantly wore.

“Thank you baby” I pecked his lips and he kissed me on more time before he pulled me into his arms so we could candle.

I inhale smelling Brian sent on his hoodie as we had our own conversation talking quietly about everything that would come to our minds. In one point Jimmy stopped picking on Johnny the both came to sit with us. They started talking about music but I was too tired to take place in their talk so I sat there and listened to them.

After a while I felt my eyes growing heavy and I was so comfortable and warm that I let sleep take me. I only felt someone kissing the top of my head which I assumed was Brian before I was completely out.

I was in a room. A dark room and I couldn’t see anything and anyone around me. I called for someone but nobody answered. I heard a scream coming from somewhere a male scream and I looked around me terrified.

Again I couldn’t see anything it was all so surreal. Suddenly the lights opened and I saw a man and a woman but I couldn’t see their faces just their bodies. I walked closer to them only to see that they were standing in front of a body which I assumed was the body that the scream came from. I couldn’t see his face and I waited until they both step away from him to see his face.

“NO” I screamed when I saw Brian

He was the man that was screaming his face was covered in blood and I tried to run to him but as I ran the room would step even more away from me. Tears kept running down my face as I tried to reach him yelling his name but he couldn’t hear me no one could.

I saw as the woman took a knife and looked at the man who nodded. She took then knife and stabbed Brian in the stomach and I saw his eyes widened as the blade cut through his flesh. I started running and crying again and this time I reached the room.

I ignored the two other people in the room and went to Brian who was now on the floor his eyes barely open. I fell to my knees my hands cradling his head begging him to live.

“Alicia” he croaked

“I’m here” I said with a tearful voice

“Wake up”


My eyes snapped open and I looked around me frantically because I didn’t know where I was. I saw Brian hovering over me looking concern and I didn’t hesitate before I hugged him and I started crying because of the relief that everything I saw was just a dream.

“You’re okay” I chatted over and over again as my head was buried on the crook of his neck.

“Of course I’m okay. Alicia look at me” he pulled my head back so he could look at me and whipped away my tears “It is okay. I’m fine look at me”

“It felt so real” I mumbled “How did I get here?”

“You feel asleep and I brought you here. You wanna talk about it?” he asked and pulled a lock of hair behind my ear

I told him about my nightmare because that’s what it was it wasn’t a dream and I also told him about that feeling in the pit of my stomach. It felt so good to get it out I couldn’t deal with those things alone and I was glad that I could confide in Brian.

“Nothing is going to happen. Jimmy told someone from our label to search for it and didn’t find anything maybe it was a false alarm. You didn’t get any more letters did you?” he asked and I shook my head “See? Don’t worry” he kissed my head and got up from the bed with me following behind him.

“I’m gonna go and have a shower. Did you bring my clothes too?” I asked and he pointed to where my bag was.

“Thanks” I picked my clothes and went to go to the bathroom before he pulled me into his arms.

“Stop worrying” he mumbled into my hair and I nodded into his chest “Now go have a shower” he laughed and I did too giving him kiss and heading to the bathroom before he once again stopped me “Oh and we’re going to Lucy’s and Matt’s after they’re having a barbeque” I looked at him confused and he continued “you were asleep when they told us”

“Oh, okay then…better start getting ready”

This time I went to the bathroom with no interactions and stripped from the clothes I was wearing which were the same ones from yesterday. It really surprised me that I had slept through the night with my bikini still on it usually bothered me but I shrugged it off and went to the shower.

It took me about half hour to shower and get dressed in a dress that I had brought with me. I did my makeup and blow dried my hair. I straighten them afterwards and I was ready to go. I went downstairs and Brian was already drinking coffee.

“Where did you shower” I asked when I noticed his wet hair

“In the guestroom and aren’t you looking pretty?” he said as he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist

“You don’t look so bad yourself” I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down to kiss me

His lips touched mine and I kissed him back. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy and my arms tighten around his neck. Before I could understand what was happening he had put me on the kitchen counter and I parted my legs so he could fit between them. His hands move to my bare thighs and he stroke the skin there before his lip left mine moving to my neck and as much as I liked it I started to giggle because of his wet hair.

“Brian you’re making all wet” I giggled and he pulled back to look at me a smirk on his face

“I bet I am” he said and I hit his chest playfully

“You’re a perv. I hope you know that” I said and he pouted a little

“Come on I know you like it”

“Maybe a little” I leaned down to kiss him but before our lips could touch his phone rung

“If its Jimmy again I swear to God…” he trailed off and took his phone out to answer

“Who is it?” I asked he just saw me his phone and it was indeed Jimmy.

“Really dude, are you spying on us or something?” Brian asked as soon as he answered the phone and I could hear Jimmy laughing at the other end of the line

“Yes we’re on our way” he sighed irritated and I laughed while playing with the ends of his hair my arms still around his neck.

“Okay, bye” he hung up his phone and placed it back in his pocket.

“What did he want?”

“He is coming here because he doesn’t want to go alone” he said and I; laughed at how frustrated he looked

“Well come on then with Jimmy being Jimmy we have less than five minutes before he walks through that door” I kissed his cheek and went to hop off the counter but he stopped me.

“But I liked what we were doing” he whined

“Me too but now we gotta go…” I tapped his nose and hopped off the counter

I put on a pair of sandals and grabbed my bag while Brian fixed his hair. After 10 minutes we were both ready and Jimmy still hadn’t come which was weird. Brian came downstairs already wearing his aviators and he grabbed his keys linking our hands together.

“You know I love you right?” he said just before he opened the door and he leaned down to give me a sweet kiss

“I know” I smiled when he pulled back “and I love you too”

When we went outside Jimmy was just getting out of his car and we both greeted him making our way to Brian’s car so we could go to Matt’s and Lucy’s house. The drive was of course not silent after all Jimmy was with us and after about fifteen minutes we had arrived.

We got out just in time for Zacky and Johnny to arrive too and we all make our way inside not bothering to knock on the door but we stopped dead in our tracks when we heard Matt and Lucy yelling at each other. They were literally screaming at each other and we slowly moved closer to the kitchen were the voices were coming from.

“It’s always my fault right? You’re Mr. Perfect and I’m just the one that messes everything up” Lucy yelled by the time we reached the kitchen but none of them notice us they just continue to fight

“No one said that’s it’s your fucking fault” Matt yelled back at her and I looked at everyone seeing that they were just as shocked as I was.

“Really then why are you blaming me for everything that happens huh?” she yelled again and then it happened

“You know what? I’m done with you” our eyes widened but I don’t think Lucy understood what he had just told her

“You know what?” she repeated his words “I’m done with you too”

“Fine there WE ARE DONE” and that’s when it hit her and everything stopped you could hear the smallest sound

“What?” she asked in a small voice you could barely hear her

“You heard me we’re done” and with that Matt turned around and saw us all standing there but he didn’t speak he just stormed past us and to the backyard.

Lucy saw us too but she just stood there frozen probably trying to understand what had just happened. It was after a minute that she started crying but before anyone could say anything she ran upstairs. We just stood there not knowing what to do.

“We go to Lucy” I pointed to Jimmy and I “and you go to Matt” I pointed to the rest of them and they nodded before they went to the backyard and we went upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALICIA

Thanks to:
aimilia_foREVer
gothique4
a-b 3
a7xf0rlife

for leaving a comment I really appreciate it. Also thanks to the ones that subscribed and reccommended my story it means a lot.!

Read my other story too if you like it's and M. Shadows fan fiction here is the link.
LOVE HATE LOVE

And picture of Lucy! I hope you all like Kaley Cuoco ;)
Image