Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 40

My whole body was in pain, my head was throbbing and I couldn’t move my hands or my legs. I hesitantly open my eyes facing my bedroom wall, I was tied up to a chair and I heard noise from the living room.

I prayed that it was all a dream that I would suddenly wake up and I would be with Brian and everything was fine. I prayed that the person I saw wasn’t real it couldn’t be real. My eyes filled with tears but I hold them back as I heard footsteps coming near my room.

Suddenly my bedroom door was snapped open and he walked in. The reason of my nightmares, the man I didn’t want to see again. Everyone told me that I was safe from him…I guess they were wrong.

“Well look who is finally up” his vicious voice said as he step closer to me

“What do you want from me?” I tried to make my voice sound strong but I failed and he let out a laugh

“To kill you of course” he said it like it was the most common thing in the world

“Why?” my voice broke. I didn’t want to die not now not after everything

“Because you ruined my life” he yelled slapping me across the face and the throbbing in my head increased.

“I didn’t ruin your life David. You made it all by yourself” another slap

He started to speak but someone cut him off and my eyes widened when I saw who it was. What are those two doing together?

“Hey David now don’t have all the fun by yourself” her voice was as annoying as I remember it

“What are you doing here?” I spat out

“I don’t think you’re in a place to talk” she glared and came closer to me gripping my chin between her hands “I will have so much fun killing you Alicia…I’ve been waiting this for months” Emma said and I saw a knife on her right arm.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see her face as she killed me but instead of that she ran the knife down my arm leaving me with a deep cut. I could feel my arm bleeding but I tried not to think about it.

“If you want money I can give you money just let me go” I pleaded but of course they only laughed at me

“This isn’t about money…this is about getting revenge” David said and he stop when he heard a noise “That fucking phone hasn’t stop ringing” he took a phone out of his pocket and I realized that it was my phone “Well look it’s your precious boyfriend” my eyes widened as he answered the phone

Brian’s POV

“Fuck” I snapped my phone shut.

I’ve been trying to call Alicia for the past three hours but no answer. I went to pick her up from work but Linds said that she never went there. If she didn’t go to work then where did she go?

“Still no answer?” Jimmy asked me as he came into the living room

We were all in Matt’s place practicing in his studio and I was in the living room constantly calling Alicia. I didn’t know if I should get worried or angry at her for no answering her phone. The truth was that I was getting really worry what if something happened to her?

“No dude” I sighed “And I feel like something bad happened…”

“Maybe she just has it on silence” he placed a hand on my shoulder

“No, this isn’t like her” I shook my head “she didn’t go to work either”

The door opened and Linds came in and everybody else came to the living room too. We were all worried about Alicia, I kept calling her but she still didn’t answer. I decided to call her one more time and I was about to end the call when someone answered.

“Alicia?” I said to the phone and all eyes turned on me and Lucy told me to put it on speaker

“No but she is right here if you want to talk to her” I heard the male voice

“Who are you” I asked because I couldn’t recognize the voice

“Did you forget me already?” my eyes widened

“David” I said with a hard voice and everyone’s eyes widened “Where’s Alicia? What did you do to her?”

“Nothing…for now. You can talk to her if you want…Emma could you?” Emma? What the fuck is going on?

I didn’t hear Alicia’s voice instead I heard her crying out in pain and my fists clenched. I took my phone and turn the speaker off.

“What do you want? Is it money?”

“What is it with you people and money? I want her dead” his voice was cold and I gulped nervously

“If you lay a hand on her” he cut me off

“I already did Brian and I will again and there is nothing you can do about it. I will torture her and repeat that night all those months ago be sure of that. I will do all of this things before I kill her” he threaten and I could feel my blood boil

“I will fucking kill you, you son of a bitch! Leave her alone” I yelled into the phone

“Now why would I do that? I’m having so much fun already”

“You sick bastard! Let me talk to her” I demanded hoping that he would let her talk to me

“Well I guess she deserves a last phone call before she dies” he said before I head shuffling and a whimper

“Brian?” I heard her small voice say

“Alicia? Baby I will get you out of there ok?” I could feel my voice breaking and everyone else was shocked with what they were hearing

“It’s them Brian they sent those letters” she was crying I was sure of that and it made my own eyes filled with tears

“I won’t let them do anything to you, you hear me? I will get you out” I tried to make my voice as strong as I could

“There is no way out” her voice broke and I could feel a few tears escaping my eyes “I love you” she said before her voice broke down into sobs

“I love you too. I promise I will get you out”

“I will sent you her body Brian don’t worry” his vicious voice said before he hung up.

I was sure that everyone in the room heard out conversation and they all had a solemn look on their faces. I placed my head in my hands tugging furiously my hair. There has to be something I couldn’t let her die, I couldn’t lose her again.

“Brian. What happened?” Jimmy asked

“They took her. David and Emma took her”

Alicia’s POV

I couldn’t help but cry when I heard Brian’s voice. I knew that they will kill me and that that was the last time I would hear his voice. After the phone call was over they both left the room leaving me alone for the time being.

I tried to stop crying but I couldn’t. I was tied up to a chair with no chance of escaping, even if I succeed going to the bathroom my apartment was on the third floor so I would probably die anyway.

It angered me that I would have to sit there until my end came. My end I thought. I didn’t want to die liked that not from David’s hands. I wanted to grow old and even if I was to die I wanted to be in Brian’s arms. I wanted him to hold me until my last breath but that wasn’t going to happen.

I would never see him again; I wouldn’t see his brown eyes that held me captive, his messy hair in the morning, his soft lips against mine, and his strong arms around me. I would never again hear his voice saying that he loves me. I would have to die here alone.

I heard the door opening and I snapped my head to see who it was. David came in and started walking towards me. I tried to scoot back away from him but I couldn’t. He was now standing in front of me and I lowered my head and closed my eyes...

I felt my hands going free and so were my legs. Why is he untying me? I rubbed my sore wrists and looked up at him scared.

“You think I would let you go?” I just looked at him hoping that he will “I just couldn’t do this if you were still tied up” I was confused as to why did he meant but I soon understand.

His fist collided with my face and I fell down on the floor. My right cheek was now throbbing in pain and I groaned. He didn’t stop there though he kicked me on the ribs and I whimpered. I couldn’t do anything to stop him. I was weak and in a way I had accepted my faith. I was going to die.

I took all the hits the punches the kicks. My face was bruised, my arms and legs as well. A throbbing pain was coming from my ribs and my head was no different. Tears were running down my face from the pain I was in and I suddenly praying for him to kill me. Just to stop the pain.

“That was only the start Alicia” he said and he lifted me up throwing me on the bed.

He straddled my waist and my eyes widened in horror when I realized what he was going to do. I squirmed under him trying to escape but I failed. He kissed my neck and I felt like throwing up. I didn’t want him to touch I was disgusted. He bit my neck and I cried out in pain still trying to shove him away from me.

His hands went to my shorts and he unbuttoned them and started unzipping his pants. Something inside me snapped and I started screaming hoping that someone will heard me instead he slapped me again.

“Shut up you bitch. No one is going to save you” he yelled placing a hand over my mouth so my screams couldn’t be heard.

I found all the strength I had in me and kneed him to where the sun doesn’t shine. He placed his hands on his aching member and I pushed him of off me. I got up as quickly as I could and ran for the door. Emma wasn’t there and I thanked god for that.

I was in my living and close to my front door when I heard his footsteps behind me. He fell on top of me and I crawled under him still trying to reach the door. His hands were gripping my leg and I tried to kick him with no success and that was when he took his knife stabbing me in the leg. I cried out in pain and it was too much as I could feel my vision turning black once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
A BIG thank you to:
AJ9
AshlynnTheRevLover
aimilia_foREVer
a-b 3
for leaving a comment! Thanks to the ones that recommended and subscribed as well :D

Sorry for not updating sooner I was busy watching the walking dead and fan girling over Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon! Please forgive me I promise I will upload the next chapter soon! :D

LEAVE A COMMENT ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS LEFT!