Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 41

Pain. That’s all I felt for the rest of the week. David said that I would be dead by the end of the day but since I tried to escape he decided that he wanted to torture me more. He was going to kill me eventually; he wanted me to reach a point when I would beg him to end my life.

He wanted me to suffer him and Emma both. She was just as sick as him, she always found new ways of torturing me no matter how much I screamed and cried she would always laugh at my face. I had become her personal ashtray; I had at least 7 marks on my arms from her burning out cigarettes on them.

I was still tied up on a chair, my wrists were bleeding due to the rope they used and so was my ankles. I really hoped that someone would come and save me…someone must have heard me screaming but I bet that every single one of them was scared to come and see what’s going on.

I couldn’t hear anyone outside so I assumed that they either left or they were planning my next torture. I tried to find something sharp anything to cut the ropes but I couldn’t. I tried to move my hands but the rope was too tight and tears came to my eyes when I realized that there was no way out of this.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened and in came David and Emma both with wicked smiles on their faces.

“Look at how terrified she looks” Emma laughed “It’s quite amusing”

“You know when I’m done with you” he ran his knife over my right cheek “I’m going to do the same and more to your precious boyfriend before I kill him” I tried not to let the sobs escape from my lips because that would only please him and I didn’t want that.

“Hey! That was not in the deal David! You get to kill the bitch and I get to keep Brian…” she said and a sarcastic laugh escaped my mouth and they both look at me like I was crazy

“This is what it’s all about? You being with Brian? All the threats for this? Brian will never want you especially after you kill me he will despise you!” I know I was playing with my fate but I was just as good as dead I had nothing to lose.

“And why not? I’m perfect for him…unlike you. We thought about hurting him in the start but what’s the point? It was you that we wanted from the start. I can’t wait to kill you so I can be with Brian again.” she sneered

“You really are a dumb bitch” I shook my head and a moment later I felt a stinging pain to my cheek.

“Don’t talk to me like that! Or I will kill you right now with my own bare hands” she yelled in my face

“Then do it! Do, it right fucking now! I can’t take this anymore!” I screamed tears leaving my eyes

“And that’s what I wanted to hear” David smirked “Emma will you do the honors?” he handed her a cell phone and she took it calling a number and putting it on her ear and I watch with terrified eyes as she talk to the person she was calling.

“Hello Brian”

Brian’s POV

We were all in my house waiting anxiously to learn news from Alicia. That bastard didn’t call me again and I was waiting for a sign that she was alive. We called the police and they were trying to make their best. We were waiting for a sign that she was alive so that the police could step in.

I snapped my head as my phone rang and I saw that the caller ID was an unknown number. I told Jimmy to tell the cops to come here before I answered the phone. I saw everyone coming in the living room with the agent’s telling me to keep them on the phone for at least a minute.

“Hello?” I said shakily. The police was already recording the call so I didn’t have to put it on speaker.

“Hello Brian” I heard her annoying voice said and I immediately knew who she was.

“Emma” I said in a hard voice “So you’re in this to? Why?”

“Because you chose her over me and after I’m done with her we’re gonna be together again”

“What makes you think I want to be with you?” I said getting angry with her. How could she possibly that I would be with her ever again?

“Well she said the same think and unfortunately for you, you just made me angry” she said and I heard a clicking sound “You better check your phone” she said and she hung up.

She had sent me a video and I wasn’t sure I wanted to see it but the police insisted that I must see it so we could have more clues. I pressed play and I came face to face with Alicia. She was bruised and tied up to a chair.

“Hey bitch say hi to the camera” David said but she could barely lift her head. “I said say hi!” he yelled and grabbed her chin making her wince in pain and look at the camera

“Hi” her voice broke

Just then Emma came into the room holding up a cigarette and I watched as she walked towards Alicia the cigarette still on her lips. Alicia saw her and I saw her eyes widened filled with terror at the sight of her and mine would have to when I saw what she did next.

She took the cigarette and burned it out on her right arm as Alicia cried out in pain and sobbed. I could feel my heart breaking all over again from what I saw they were torturing her in the worst way possible.

“Stop! Please stop” she sobbed and I threw my phone on the table going to the backyard.

I yelled out in frustration I couldn’t even lit a cigarette to calm my nerves the images of what Emma did to Alicia still playing in my head. I tried to clear my thoughts but I couldn’t. I had to get her out of there, I promised her that I would and I could never let her down.

“Brian?” I heard Johnny’s voice saying from behind me

“What?” I snapped “Sorry” my voice softened

“It’s alright” he shook his head “They’re going in”

That only meant one thing; they’re going to save her.

Alicia’s POV

After the ended the call with Brian David left the room leaving me alone with Emma. Thankfully she didn’t do anything to me but I was scared that she eventually will and it wasn’t going to be good.

It was silent for a while she was just looking at me with a wicked smile on her face while she played with a knife. All of the sudden David burst into the room looking worried?

“You need to hear this” he said and put the phone on speaker

“Look around you” I heard Brian’s voice and an actual smile make its way to my face. “Every single one of the buildings around you is filled with cops the building you are is surrounded. Don’t even think about killing Alicia a shooter will kill you before you lay a hand on her. Who’s the one that can’t do anything now? Bring her down now or you will end up dead” and the beeping voice filled the room.

“I’m not going back to jail!” David yelled looking at me with angry eyes

“And you think I wanna go to jail? Fuck I’m leaving” and before he could do anything Emma took off and left to where I had no idea I just hoped it was somewhere far away from me and Brian.

“Get up” he suddenly yelled at me

“I can’t asshole” I said feeling somewhat confident

He groaned and untied the rope from my wrists and legs yanking up from the chair. My leg was in pain from where he stabbed me but I choose to ignore it. I rubbed my wrists and he drugged me to the door and down the stairs. Just before the front door he placed the knife on my neck.

“If you make a sound or try to escape I will kill you” He hissed in my ear and I nodded

He opened the door and we came face to face with a bunch of police officer’s pointing their guns at us. They lowered them thought when they saw me and David pressed the knife harder to my neck.

“Put the knife down” A police officer said

“I’m not going back to jail” David yelled

“You won’t. Just let her go and you won’t”

“Do you think I’m stupid?” I stopped listening to their conversation when I saw him.

All the guys were here…Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, Lucy, Linds all of them looking worried but my eyes stayed at his. Brian looked at me and mouthed an ‘I love you’ I smiled slightly. All I wanted to do was run to him and hug him but I couldn’t. I mouthed an ‘I love you too’ before I came back to reality.

“David…please let me go. It doesn’t have to be this way” I struggled to talk because the knife was pressing on the side of my neck. I could feel blood running from my stab wound and I tried to keep myself standing.

“No!” he yelled making all the cops point their guns at him. “I’m just as good as dead and you’re coming with me” before I had time to react I felt the blade cutting the skin on the side of my neck.

It was like it was happening in slow motion. A gun shot was heard and David fell a few feet away from me dead. I could feel the blood running as the EMT’s came running to me. I was trembling on the ground unable to talk.

I heard his voice yelling at someone a few seconds he was by my side my hand secure in his. I looked at him and that’s all I could do. Someone was putting pressure on my neck to stop the bleeding and I tried to stay still.

“I’m here baby. I’m here” Brian kept saying over and over again while running a hand through my hair and kissing my hand repeatedly.

I could only somewhat squeeze his hand as tears run down my cheeks and I noticed his tears too. It make my heart break that I had make him cry, it might had been the first time that I ever see him crying this much.

“We need to take her to the hospital. Now” someone said

Suddenly I was taken away from Brian and my hand reached from him. One of the EMT’s looked at my hand and then at me and I pleaded him with my almost lifeless eyes. If I died I wanted Brian to be my side.

I heard him yelling to someone and as soon as the placed me in the ambulance he was by my side.

“You need to keep her awake! Can you do that?” a person asked

“Yes” Brian nodded and he turned to look at me once again

“You’re gonna be ok. Just keep your eyes on me and everything will be alright” I merely nodded and tried to keep my eyes open.

It felt like an eternity until we reached the hospital and I could feel my eyes closing. I really tried to keep them open. I flinched when a bright light suddenly came and I could everyone yelling someone along the lines of ‘surgery’.

Something was placed over my nose and mouth and I knew that now I could close my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner I had no inspiration at all!

A BIG THANK YOU TO:
a-b 3
synystergirl
aimilia_foREVer

I love reading your comments so please leave a comment! There are two more chapters left! :D

ALSO did you guys see the new Avenged Sevenfold album cover and it's coming out on August 27th! I can't wait and the picture at Johnny's bar...Syn is so handsome and sexy I can't even...!

Image

LOTS OF LOVEEE