Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 42

I could hear voices but it seemed like they were far away from me. Like somebody was calling my name but I couldn’t hear them clearly. I was confused as to what was happening; was I still in my house tied up to a chair? I will probably wake up and come face to face with David and Emma.

Did they kill me? Oh God I can’t be dead, can’t I? Ugh…why can’t I just wake up? My eyes felt so heavy and I couldn’t move my arms or legs. It felt like there was someone on top of me making me unable to move.

I tried to move my fingers, I managed to make them to a little twitch but that was it. I felt helpless again. I stopped trying for a while thinking that I might be able to move the next time.

And that’s what I did, I didn’t know how much time had passed but when I tried to open my eyes again they weren’t as heavy as they were before. They opened just a little but I closed them again due to a bright light.

I tried to open them once more and after I blinked a couple of times my eyes adjusted to the light and I was able to see where I was.

I was in a hospital room and I thanked god that I wasn’t in my house locked up on my bedroom. I looked around me and I saw Brian sleeping in a chair next to my bed and a smile made its way to my lips.

I tried to speak but my throat was dry and my neck hurt so I squeezed his hand. He stirred a little but he didn’t wake up so I did it again. This time though his eyes opened and he looked around for a moment before his eyes settled on me. He instantly got up from the chair his hands cupping my face as he looked at me.

“You’re really awake?” he asked and I nodded

“Yes” I tried to say but it barely came out

“It’s ok, I’m gonna give you some water…the doctor said that it might be a little difficult to talk” he reached in the table next to my bed and took a bottle of water.

He opened it and placed a straw in it before he placed the straw in between my lips so I could drink the water more easily. My throat hurt a little as I swallowed the cool liquid and I put it away from my lips my hands going straight to the bandaged on my neck.

Brian took my hands away and took it in his looking me straight in the eyes. He smiled a little before he leaned down and kissed my forehead making me smile once again.

“I’m glad that you’re ok…you scared me for a minute” he said looking down on our hands

“I thought I’ll never see you again” my voice broke

Before I could say another word I felt his arms coming around me wrapping me in a much needed hug. I relaxed into his embrace as he ran his hand up and down my back. I snuggled up to him placing my hand on his chest.

“I’m here now. I promise you no one will take you away for me again” he said and I titled my head up to look at him. I moved closer and he placed his lips upon mine and I sighed in content from the familiar feeling that I got every time he kissed me.

“I love you” Brian said once we pulled back his forehead resting against mine

“I love you too” I mumbled because I could feel my neck hurting

We stayed liked that until the door suddenly open and a doctor came in which I assumed was my doctor.

“It’s nice to see you awake miss James. How do you feel?” he asked

“My neck still hurts a little when I talk but aside from that I feel fine” I nodded and Brian took my hand back in his.

“Well that’s normal but the pain it’s going to subside in the next couple of days. It also will be difficult to walk for a little while…the wound in your thigh was deep and we managed to operate the burn marks so they will go away shortly”

“Thank you” I said and he nodded before saying that he will be back later to check up on me and that I would be able to go home in a couple of days.

“How long was I out?” I asked Brian

“Two days” he frowned

“And I’m still tired…” I trailed off

“You went through a lot Lissa its normal hell when you walked out of that door I could barely recognize you. I would have killed that bastard if the cops hadn’t already” I could see that he was getting angry and I moved so that I could be in the same high with him.

“I just want to forget about all of this…” I placed my hand on his cheek and turned his head to look at me “for the first time in my life I have what I always wanted. I want to forget and start new with you”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way babe” he pecked my lips before he settled down in each other’s arms. I knew he was tired and I was too so it wasn’t long before he fell asleep.

When I woke up Brian was still asleep but a noise woke me up and when I look on the door I saw the noise. It was Jimmy. He quickly ran to my side pulling me in a hug and although I could barely breathe I hugged him back laughing when he started talking so fast that I could barely make out what he was saying.

“Jimmy” my voice stopped him from talking and he pulled back to look at me confused “take a breath and talk slowly and quietly Brian’s asleep”

“Not anymore” came Brian’s voice and I saw as he opened his eyes and stretched his arms groaning when a cracking noise came from his back.

“I was so worried about you my sweet little pancake” I chuckled when he called me with that weird nickname he had for me.

“I’m fine now Jimmy really” he just grinned before he sat on another chair close to my bed and we started talking.

After a while of talking with Jimmy and Brian my eyes started closing once again. I guess everything that happen took a toll on me.

“We’re gonna go grab some coffee ok?” Brian whispered next to my ear and I barely nodded “Take some sleep. I’ll wake you up when Matt and Lucy arrives”

I didn’t know how long I was asleep for before I woke up again but this time the room was free of any light. I saw a figure standing by the door but I couldn’t make out who it was.

“Hello?” I mumbled and the person opened the light making me gasp in fear.

“Hello Alicia” Emma said and I could feel myself unable to move as she came closer to me “Goodbye Alicia” and before I could do anything a pillow was placed on top of my head knocking the air out of my lugs.

I tried to fight it but I couldn’t she was finally going to kill me and I was praying for a miracle. I was unable to do anything and my breath was slowly fading, I knew that I couldn’t hold on any longer.

Suddenly the pressure was gone and the pillow was removed from my face seeing a concerned Matt looking down at me as I coughed and tried to take deep breaths. My gaze turned to Lucy and I saw as she punched Emma in the face and she fell to the ground.

“Stupid bitch” Lucy said and left Emma joining Matt who stood in front of me telling me to breath.

“Are you ok sweetie?” Lucy asked me and I shook my head tears forming in my eyes.

“I’ll go get help and Brian” Matt said and left

I touched the wound on my neck only to see the blood in my fingers which meant that I was bleeding. I looked at Lucy terrified and her eyes drifted to my bleeding wound before her eyes widened. She too left the room to go get a doctor and I was left alone with Emma who seemed unconscious. That was until everyone left…she stood up and looked at me with a vicious smile.

“You really think I was done?” I was ready to scream even in it killed me

She placed her hand around my neck pulling pressure in my wound and the other one on my mouth so my cries of pain couldn’t be heard.

“Get off of her” I heard someone yelling and she was once again yanked away from me and I saw as someone took her away.

“Alicia?” I heard Brian he being the one that yanked her away from me

I couldn’t even form a word. I almost died two times in the last couple of minutes, my neck hurt and bleeding. I just started crying letting everything out. Brian wrapped his arms around me not caring that his shirt was getting covered with blood.

“Hey! You’re ok now alright?” he said his hands cupping my face. I nodded a minute before Lucy came in with the doctor.

“I only left her to get a doctor” she said with wide eyes

I looked behind her and saw all of the guys entering the room but my doctor’s voice stop me before I could speak.

“Let’s take care of that” he said before he started to bandage my bleeding wound.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
amilia_foREVer and
synystergirl

for their comments :)

Please guys leave a comment there are only two more chapters left :D

LOVE YOU ALL!

Here is some sexy Syn for ya all

Image