Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 43

“Well everything is completely healed up. I don’t see a reason for you to come back here again” my doctor smiled and closed the folder with my medical record

“That’s great…because don’t get me wrong but I really don’t want to come back here anytime soon”

“I didn’t expect you to. Call me if you need anything although I don’t think you would as I said everything is completely healed up” he said as he stood up.

Me and Brian both shook his hand and left the examination room making our way out of the hospital with Brian’s arm around my waist.

It’s been a month since everything happened. Emma was going to jail and I don’t think she’s getting out anytime soon. As for the doctor I had to come to the hospital every week to check my wounds. Thankfully there were no scars left on my body because on the inside I’m still a little shaken up.

There were times when I couldn’t sleep at night because I was having nightmares and it will take a while for me to calm down and fell back asleep. I was also afraid of going out on my own, I felt like someone was going to kidnap me out of the blue.

I was lucky that Brian was there with me whenever I needed him. I didn’t think I would have made it through without him. My apartment was put back to rent because I couldn’t leave there anymore…I mean who could?

Brian insisted I stayed with him and since he was the only one I felt safe with I agreed. It was a little awkward the times I needed help with showering because of my leg. Not because he saw me naked it was the fact that he saw the bruises in my body as well as the burn marks.

Jimmy told me about the video they sent to him he told me how much it pained him and I could still see that pained look in his eyes every time he saw what they did to me on my body. He didn’t talk to me about it but like he waited for me to talk when I was ready…I was going to do the same with him.

“It’s finally over” Brian said as we stopped in front of his car and he pulled me into a hug wrapping his tattooed arms around me.

I could only nod my head with a smile on my face, it was indeed finally over. I shifted my head up so I could reach his lips and we shared a short kiss before we both pulled back. He stroked my cheek with his left hand while leaving a kiss to my temple.

We both got into the car after a moment and Brian took my hand in his before he started driving. He asked me if I wanted to go to the beach for a walk because he wanted to talk to me about something.

I thought he wanted to talk to me about the video so I quickly nodded my head not wanting to disturb the comfortable silence that had fallen between us.

The drive to the beach was short and after Brian parked the car we both got out, his hand interviewing with mine as we started walking. I didn’t know where we were going he was walking towards a place on the beach that I’ve never been to but I followed him anyway.

He stopped when we reached a spot on the beach which it was surrounded with big rocks. He helped me climbed down and I was met with a beautiful shore. How he had discovered this place I had no idea but I loved it.

We could not be seen by other people due to the rocks that surrounded it. It was small but perfect as the waves crushed into the sand and the small breeze was making it even more perfect.

“How did you find this place?” I asked as we sat down next to each other

“I was 16 I think…I was just walking around when suddenly something caught my eye” he shrugged and laid back resting his weight on his elbows “I’ve been coming here ever since when I want to clear my head”

“The guys don’t know about it?” he shook his head “well I think it’s perfect” I said and leaned down to kiss him.

We stayed liked that for a while not talking, not doing anything. I could see that Brian was thinking how to talk to me so I let him take as much time as he needed. He clearing his throat snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned to see him sitting straight with his knees bend over.

“When you were…uh…missing” he started and he had my full attention “they sent me a video. Emma was burning out cigarettes on you and you were screaming and she didn’t stop and I just…” his voice broke and I could feel the tears in the back of my eyes. I took his hand in mine making him look at me and I saw his red eyes.

“Brian it’s ok. I’m fine now” I said reassuringly

“Not it’s not, I should have been there…I should have protected you” he tried to cover it but I saw that single tear that slipped from his eye.

I cupped his face in my hands and wiped the tear away as Brian looked at me with sad eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug his face buried in my shoulder. His arms where wrapped around my waist as he hugged me tight…it was like he never wanted to let go not that I had a problem with that.

“I need to ask something” he said and pulled me at arm’s length so he could look at me but my arms stayed around his neck.

“Did he touch you?” he asked hesitantly and I sighed letting my arms fall in my lap as I started playing with my fingers “tell me” he placed his hands on mine to stop me

“He tried…but I managed to hit him” I let my eyes fall at him “I tried to ran and I was so close to the door but he caught me. I fell down tried to kick him but he stabbed me in the leg” I shuddered as I remember in how much pain I was in.

“I promise you no one is going to hurt you again. I will make sure of that” he placed his hand on my cheek a soft smile on his lips and I could only nod as a response “God I love you so much” he said and I threw myself in his arms letting him hold me as close to him as he could

“I love you too Brian” I mumbled into his chest

I couldn’t express my feelings at that very moment I felt loved, protected and most of all relieved. I was ready to put the past behind and start over with Brian.

“One more thing before we go” Brian said when we were walking back to his car

“Sure tell me” I squeezed his hand

“Do you want to go on a date with me?”

“I think I have already agreed to that” I chuckled and he stop us so he could look at me

“I mean today” he smiled softly and I nodded

“I’d love to” I said and he pecked my lips before we continue walking to his car.

Once we reached his car we got inside and Brian started driving towards his house. I suddenly felt really nervous because yes we have gone out but never on a date. Oh My God that’s our first date and I was seriously freaking out on the inside although I tried to keep a straight face.

What am I going to wear? I have to call Lucy and Linds, I have to fix my hair, find shoes and most important where are we going?

“Brian?” I asked and he hummed in response not taking his eyes of the road “Where are we going tonight?”

“It’s a surprise” he stole a glance at me and winked “Just dress fancy”

“Fancy?” I raised an eyebrow “I can do fancy”

I was lost in my thoughts so I didn’t noticed when the car stopped but when I looked outside of the window I saw that we weren’t back in Brian’s house. Instead were at Matt’s and Lucy’s house.

“What are we doing here?” I asked him confused

“I’m dropping you off. You’re going to get ready here and I will pick you up at 8” he looked out of the car and waved to someone and when I looked back I saw that he was waving at Matt.

“But all of my things are at your place” I began to talk but he placed his finger to my lips to silence me

“No they’re not. Just go in babe” he whined and I laughed deciding to just go with it.

“I’ll see you at 8” I said kissing him on the cheek and getting out of the car.

I walked to the front door where Matt still stood and greeted him with a hug before we both went into the house seeing Lucy watching TV.

“Can any of you tell me what’s going on?” I said sitting down on the couch

“Hello sunshine” Lucy exclaimed and I laughed “but seriously…when Linds gets here we’re going to get you ready for your date” she said and the doorbell rung

“I’ll go get it” Matt said and went to answer the door

A minute later we heard voices and in came Linds along with Jimmy. I got up from the couch and hug Linds before Jimmy took me in his arms and started spinning me around.

“Jimmy put me down.” I squealed as the world around me started spinning

Finally he put me down and I took a moment to steady myself hitting him in the arm when my sight was back.

“You’re a jerk. I was ready to puke” I pretended to be mad but I couldn’t help the smile that came to my face

“Oh come on you have a big date tonight and then we can finally have a party for Matt’s birthday?” he said in a high pitched voice

“First of all stop talking like that you’re creeping me out and second when it was your birthday and why didn’t you guys tell me?” I asked confused

“Well you were in the hospital and we were just waiting for you to heal” Lucy explained

“Oh come on you guys…you shouldn’t have” I said and went over and squeezed Matt making him and everyone else laugh “I’m sorry I missed your birthday hulk”

“Oh cut it with the hulk jokes” he grumbled “and really its ok. I don’t mind.”

“Since everyone is happy let’s go get you ready” Linds said as she and Lucy took my hands and started dragging me upstairs.

We went into the guestroom and saw that some of my things were here and I was sure now that everything was planned not that I wasn’t before. I took a shower first and went I got out I wore my underwear and wrapped the towel around my body since I didn’t know what to wear.

“Guys what am I going to wear?” I sat down on the bed and they both looked at me with grins on their faces “what?”

“Look to your left” Linds said

I looked to my left seeing a big white box resting on top of the bed. I raised my eyebrows but got up and opened it anyway. Inside was a dress and I gasped when I saw it because it was beautiful. There was also a pair of heels and I took them out and placed them on the floor.

“How?”

“Brian wanted to and I went with him for help” Lucy said

“Now” Linds took the dress from my hands lying it on the bed “let’s get you ready”
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!

thanks to
aimilia_foREVer
and
gothique4 for leaving a comment!

Please guys leave a comment only one more chapter left :D

LOVE YOU ALL!