Status: stick with me people the updates are coming.

Meet Me at the Pier

cologne and whiskey

I pushed harder and harder with each step I took. I jogged down the pier only to be stopped by those stupid brothers. They jumped out in front of me, scaring the day lights of out me. I glared at them when they refused to move.

“What do you want?” I growled my patience wearing thin. They looked at one another then back at me with almost frightened eyes. I tapped my foot impatiently.

“You know what goes on here at night?” the taller one said. I looked at him with skeptical eyes. I glanced at the shorter one who was staring at the tattoo that was place just above my hip bone. I was wearing a sports bra and jogging pants, because I was jogging. I reached out and smacked the shorter one.

“Don’t stare.” I hissed. The taller one just stared at me and I stared back. The shorter one pointed to the tattoo and traced it. I jumped back and smacked his hand away. The tattoo was of a white dandelion the petal’s flowing away in the wind. (The kind you make wishes on) I also had a tattoo on my back that started on my neck it was black and purple swirl designs that danced down my back, it had purple flowers spotted here and there.

“Do you know what Goes on here at night?” the taller boy said again, Angier this time. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I’m sure I’ll find out! Look around you!” I said. He looked around to find that it was dark out. He smacked his hand to his forehead and grabbed his brother dragging him away. I watched him with an amused look on my face.

I began running again only to stop at a carasole type thing. The lights and music drew me in closer. I reached out my hand to touch the gold painted horse. It was falling apart but it was still beautiful. I was lost in the thoughts of the horse I didn’t feel the hand on my bare back.

“Nice tattoo” I heard from behind me. I jumped and flew into the horse. I stared at David with frightful eyes. I hadn’t seen him in weeks, weeks! I had been avoiding him, which was hard to do. I always felt the draw to him. I just wanted to be close to him, but I was terrified of what I saw that day by the water.

“Yea” I whispered. I was staring into his blue eyes; I couldn’t look away from them. I felt his hand touch the tattoo on my hip. I wanted to run away, to hide from the monster that I knew had to be lurking inside him, but I couldn’t.

“Hey Brit! Don’t you have work?” it was Michael’s voice that pulled me away from the piercing blue eyes. I looked at him with confusion written on my face.

“What?” I asked still dazed. Michael turned to glare at David. I was still confused. I felt like I had just woken up from a trance. In a rush of wind I realized what he was talking about. “Shit work! Shit! Shit! Shit! That pervy is goanna see me in my jogging wear! Ugh” I rested my forehead on the golden horse.

“Here, wear my shirt. I don’t want that guy looking at you” David said. He took off his black shirt and handed it to me. I took it and looked at his body, I couldn’t help it! He was sculpted! A fucking Greek god! David smirked and I felt my cheeks heat up. I threw the shirt on and smiled at his scent. It smelled like cologne and whiskey. Oddly enough it smelled good.

I gotta go, I’ll see you later Michael.” I paused to look at David. “Thanks for letting me barrow your shirt” David smiled at me and I felt myself sway. I jogged the short distance to the book store. I walked in out of breath.

“Is that a guy’s shirt? Didn’t know you had a boyfriend already. Damn I’m too late.” Frank said. Yeah found out pervy guy’s name is frank, not surprising really. I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

“One: I don’t have a boyfriend. Two: you don’t have a chance. And three: just don’t.” I said. I walked behind the counter and grabbed my paper. Basically it was a list of inventory; I was trying to make the place more like-able. It wasn’t very easy with a sleazy boss.

“Damn doll that hurts my feelings.” Frank said.
I rolled my eyes. I turned to the piles of books and began to put them into piles. They were separated into authors, and then they were alphabetized. It was easy work. I was actually really lucky that I got it, even though I had to deal with a sleez ball of a boss.
I heard the bell and the distinct sound of Sammy’s clumsy footsteps. I straightened up and turned to look at him. He smiled sheepishly. “What did you do?”

“Nothing. Well… I didn’t do anything.” Sam said nervously. I frowned at him telling him I didn’t buy it.

“Well Michael is having HIS friend over! So why can’t I have MINE? So mom is letting me bring the frog brothers over tonight.” He said in one quick breath.

“WHAT?!” I roared. Those two annoying little freaks haven’t stopped terrorizing me! At any chance they get they try to tell me that the town is full of vampires! I mean really? Vampires are something you tell your children on Halloween! They don’t exist!

“And they’re staying the night… along with Michael’s friend. The one you like.” Sam said. I glared at him for a long time.

“I do not like him!” I squeaked. Sammy looked at me seeing through my lies. “I don’t!”

“Uh huh, well mom wants you home, since your shift is over.” He said. I sighed and fallowed him out the door. We walked to the house. I walking into the kitchen I found mom cooking. I stood there looking at her for a moment. She seemed really happy here.

“You look marvelous in my shirt.” David whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. I looked at him and glared. I hadn’t forgotten about that night by the water. How could I? I walked past him and sat on the couch.

“Good, I will be keeping it then” I said with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while, life's been kinda crazy.
anyway, enjoy.
remeber... comments = love!!! <3 :D