Status: Feed Back? HIATUS! as of 3-18-2013 should be back in a month

You'll Be My Worst Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

Learning Out Of Class

Over the next moth Olivia became more obsessed, it was almost as if she really was stalking Pete even at school she'd make excuses to go to his office, she was cutting more classes, but it wasn't all lies he was actually tutoring her in Soccer she wanted to go out for the team....
"Liv, no, you're coming with me to my house this weekend, we're going to go out, see movies." Lisha told her friend that Friday, "Not our twenty seven year old PE teacher." She stressed, "I swear you're stalking him girl get a grip before rumors start."

"I'm not stalking him Lisha," She sighed over dramatic, "Its not like I go to his place uninvited or anything I mean we just hang out." She shrugged, "You wouldn't like it if I told you to stay away from David would you?"

Lisha, didn't have anything to say to that she just shook her head, "All I'm saying is I miss my bestfriend alright and we're both failing math." She was trying to be a good and supportive friend, "I just think here at school unless he request you to come to your office you shouldn't do it alright?"

"Okay fine, I will agree maybe that's a bit excessive its just I love him Lisha." She sighed as she caught a glimpse of Pete talking and laughing with another teacher rage shot through her body but she tried to stay calm.. "What is it you guys even do?" Lisha asked suggestively, but it took Olivia almost five whole minutes to realize her friend spoke "Huh?" She asked making Alisha glare before repeating her question.

"Nothing like that." She said playfully slugging her friend in the arm "We just talk, or watch movies ya know we hang out." She shrugged Pete was very respectable, "Sometimes we go out to bars, nothing like what you think." Lisha just snorted...

Image

By the time Sunday rolled around Olivia had watched so many movies and had a full make over one she wasn't sure she needed but got her revenge when she did Lisha, she was no just in her comfy sweats and a tank top, as she knocked on Pete's door and he opened it almost instantly smile on his face...

"So did you decide what you're doing for that formal? Or wanna come hang out with me?" Pete asked, watching her and smiling. It was hard to hide his attraction for her

Olivia just smirked at him she wanted to smile but she didn't want to give him that satisfaction, "I think I'll hang out with you Pete." She had a gleam in her eyes, "Besides we all know Formal is like Prom and I have no date so that wouldn't happen would it?" She was hinting at sex....

She wasn't sure she was ready, but she felt things tword Pete she'd never felt for anyone else she knew she loved him and she wanted him to be physical some how with her, she wanted to gage just how strong his feelings for her where.

"I guess it wouldn't happen with no date," he smirked, No it wouldn't not that I'd want it to, not with any of the children I go to school with." She said getting closer to him.

They sat in silence for a while before she got an idea in her head one she couldn't believe she was going to go through with.. "Kiss me?" She asked him in such a way it almost sounded like a demand like he had of her on her birthday.

He nodded, happily obliging her and kissing her. His lips went hard and fast, wanting more. Olivia liked the way he was kissing her a lot and she kissed him back just the same though unknowing to her in her kisses there was a hint of in-exsprince her hands where in his hair, her body giving off signals she wanted more from him....His lips took control and went down her neck.

Olivia just bit her bottom lip she didn't really know what to do, but she loved the feeling in the pit of her stomach and neither regions, she tried as hard as she could to suppress it but a low moan of his name slipped out of her mouth, something that usually only happened in her room alone with door locked.

"Like that huh?" Pete asked, going to leave his mark, "M..M..Maybe just a little." She said smirking a tad hoping she seemed confident in what she was saying her own hand going to travel down to the hem of his shirt, she didn't much care if he left a mark her mom was fine with it and that was all she needed to let him continue on..

His smirk was still on his face as he felt her up, feeling her nerves and slowing down a little, "Have you done anything before?"

Olivia was going to lie to him but decided it best to tell the truth, "With my self and this guy in the bathroom on my birthday," She told him nervous still biting her lip more worried he'd shun her.

"So you haven't fully?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.She was biting her lip hard as she nodded her head yes to his question, "you was the first ...." She said though she knew he didn't remember her even doing it and it felt better saying him then some guy...

"Really?" He asked, not really believing her. "Yes really." She looked away from him wondering if she should leave she thought to her self she should have know better a man wouldn't want a virgin high school girl. Olivia wasn't ashamed to be a virgin in fact she was proud, she was just upset she'd been so foolish to think he'd want her.

"Well maybe we can change that tonight," he pulled her closer by her hips, Olivia once again bit her lip still nervous but all hot and bothered at the same time, "And just how fare are you planning to change it?" she asked him, "You might not remember but you still owe me a better gift since you got the good one." She wanted to sound like she was game for anything. Pete didn't reply to what she'd said.
He worked her neck for a while then whispered in her ear, "All the way." Olivia didn't know what to say she wanted her teacher so bad she really wanted Pete but she was worried she wouldn't be any good and so she was nervous her hands shook as she let them go through his hair.

"Do you want to?" He asked roughly, "I do, but what if I'm no good or you don't like it?" Olivia asked him the innocents was in her voice but so was the need she had for Pete, which was very strong, not just in a sexual way, but at the moment her body was hot with a desire only he'd be able to satisfy.

"No one is great their first time," He told her, his voice still rough, his need for her poking her in the leg. "Where you?" She asked a small pink blush on her face as she was looking in his eyes, wondering when the dream would be over and she'd wake in a cold sweat, this was a moment she'd always dreamed of but never thought would happen.

"No, of course not," he laughed, "I was a mess", Olivia was in shock at his word, she couldn't imagine Pete being bad at anything specially Sex, after what he'd just done to her with just his lips and a few movements of his fingers and some words, she'd think him a sex god.

"What about the person you was with where they a mess to?" She asked, taking a chance and pressing her lips to his neck like he had her.He nodded, "Yeah, reminds me of you."
Olivia didn't know what to say to that, so she just let her lips keep kissing on his neck. Hoping he'd moan for her, like she'd done for him. He felt her up, enjoying the kisses and groaning a few times once she hit the spot.

Olivia assumed she was doing something right and so she let her hands do what she'd thought of doing a moment ago and slipped them under his shirt, she loved the feel of his toned body under her soft skin of her hands. It wasn't long before her kisses and light sucking turned in to nibbles she liked the way his hands where all over her and it was all she could do to keep from moaning again, still not sure how fare they where going to go but enjoying it.

After a while of this Pete picked her up which cause Olivia to giggle and wrap her legs around his waist, as he made his way to what she could only assume was his bedroom. She suppressed another giggle as he threw her on his bed, her eyes just watching him expectantly, she had no idea what to do from her on out, as he slipped his shirt of off his body and laid on top of her his hand going up under her shirt.

"You're real cute." Pete told her, which caused a blush to spread ac-crossed her whole face, the make out session lasted a long while and soon enough Olivia got what she'd wanted from Pete not sex but close enough for her though she held her eyes closed as he did it her top still on just her bottoms down, she was suppriesed that felt better then when she was alone in her room...

The returned favor as she called it in her mind was enough to make her go weak in the knees and for her breathing to be a little ragged as she held a goofy satisfied grin on her face. "Are you sure you want to stop or at least don't want me to fix your problem?" By problem she meant the tent that was effectively showing in his jeans and poking her in the leg since he was still sort of on top of her.

"I don't wanna push you into doing stuff," he said, kissing her neck, "I'll just go take a cold shower." Olivia's eyes just kind of glazed over at his kiss she liked it so much, she thought for a while before she spoke again. "Then maybe I should leave?" She asked him as she wondered if he was okay with what they'd just done.

"You can stay if you want, I'm just going to shower," he shrugged, "Stay as in?" Olivia asked her head was clouded still with thoughts of him, his naked chest, other area's naked, how she'd like to take what they was doing even further, but also how she respected that he wanted to move slow, just the fact they was just a little intimate had her over joyed.

"The night," he said in an obvious tone, Olivia just nodded still in a small state of shock that he wanted her to stay the night, once she was sure he was in the shower and her legs didn't feel like Jelly she dialed her mother..
"Yes mom, I'm sure he was very respectable." she shook her head, "Yes your little girl is still a virgin." She laughed a little before snooping through Pete's bedside drew, "Yes there are condoms here... if we do I promise we'll be safe." Olivia had her panties slipped back on and was changed in to one of his shirts.

"Love you to mom." She said as they hung up once her mom agreed to call the school and say she had an appointment and would be late, she didn't want Pete to get in trouble, and she didn't want to spoil or ruin what ever was happening between her and her teacher.

Pete came back, dressed in just his boxers and a towel to dry his hair, she smiled at him and shyly patted the bed beside her, he offered her something to eat which she accepted, and by the end of the night she was laying with her head on his chest drifting to sleep with a movie on smile on her face as they just cuddled, which she liked the best of all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was a little longer and I tried my best to make it a little steamy let me know how I did would ya, thanks for the feed back I do get it means the world the next chapter is going to have a few months time skip in it