Everything About You

Sexy London Time

“Zayn, you asshole,” Nicola laughed when Zayn stole her lyric book from her.

Zayn flipped through the pages, “I just wanted to see if you’ve written about me.”

Nicola was sat on her bunk as Zayn plopped right beside her. His eyes scanned the pages while she fiddled with her hands nervously. Niall was the only one she let read her songs. She never wanted him to in the first place, but that boy was too adorable to be mad at.

It had been nearly a week since Zayn and Nicola announced their relationship status. All the boys were confused at first, but were happy for the couple. The boys thought they would never go out on account of their attitudes. They fit well together, but it was like a storm.

“You’re amazing, babe,” Zayn nudged Nicola with his shoulder, making her blush.

“Sorry,” she giggled, “I’m not used to sharing my most inner thoughts and you’re reading most of them.”

“I think you’d be an amazing song writer.”

Nicola bit her lip as Zayn continued to read page after page. Nicola sat back in her bed,, letting her moccasins fall to the floor. She pulled Zayn with her in the process. Zayn let the book fall onto her bag, next to her bed. Zayn laid down easily as Nicola splayed her arm over his chest. She wrapped her leg over his as she let her head rest on his chest. She let her eyes flutter closed as Zayn rubbed small circles on her back.

“Nicola,” Zayn mumbled on top of her head.

“Hm,” she hummed into his shirt.

“Never mind,” he sighed while he wrapped an arm around her small waist.

“Zayn,” she popped her head up and rested her chin on his chest. Her eyes found their way to his, “you can tell me anything, right?”

“I know,” Zayn brushed a stray hair from her cheek, “same goes for you.”

“Right,” she let one side of her lips curve into a smile, “there’s much for you to learn about me.”

“You’ve said that before. I already know about Vinny and most of your exes. Have you ever dated anyone decent?” his chuckle came out muffled.

Nicola bit her inner cheek, “I’m trying to change that.”

“What?”

“I’m always attracted to the bad boys. The tough boys that look as if they can protect me. You know?”

“I can protect you.”

“Can you?” she challenged, “you’re far too kind.”

“I can,” Zayn growled.

Zayn grabbed Nicola by her waist and flipped her over, so he was hovering above her. His left hand supported his weight, while the other found its way to her cheek. His lips were on hers before she could abject. His tongue slid over hers for entrance. She allowed him to explore her mouth. Her fingers were twined around one of Zayn’s forearms. Her other hand was at his chest.

Zayn let his hand slide down to Nicola’s waist and crawl under her white tee. His hand stopped just below the mound of her breast. She nibbled at his lip, encouraging him to go on. He thumbed the bottom of her breast. Nicola moaned into his mouth. Her hand that was placed on his forearm, snaked its way around his neck, pulling him closer.

Nicola arched her back into Zayn. She could feel the bulge in his southern reigns. She was getting hotter as they continued their session of making out. Her body had a mind of its own when it came to sex. Her mind told her to slow it down, but her body was craving the satisfaction and lust.

Nibbling at his lip, he got the message. Zayn slid his palm over the mound on her chest. He squeezed lightly as she racked her claws gently at his bare back. Her leg was propped, pushing into his groin. Zayn lifted her shirt slightly. She let her palms caress the muscle underneath his shirt. Zayn moved his lips from hers to her collar bone. Nicola gasped at the sudden change.

Nicola knew this wouldn’t go all the way. And as if on cue, Niall stalked down the hall. Niall mumbled words incoherent to Zayn and Nicola. The two broke apart rapidly. Niall eyed the two and continued on his journey like he hadn’t just seen them locked arm in arm.

“Fuck me,” Nicola murmured.

“I was trying to,” Zayn chuckled as he readjusted his shirt.

Nicola swung out of the bunk and shoved her shirt back down angrily. She huffed a breath of frustration. If she had to be honest, she needed Zayn. She needed him in more than one way. The only feeling she felt at that moment was sexual, but she liked the connection she had with him.

“You know,” she cocked her head over at Zayn, “there’s only a week left in this small tour.”

Zayn sighed and sat back next to Nicola, “I do know and I really wish it was longer.”

“Hey,” she perked up, “you’ll go back to London and do your thing. I’ll go back to my apartment and try to get my place paid off. Maybe even move.”

Zayn got off the bunk and sat across from her. His eyes were shifted away from her. He was bent slightly forward. His palms were locked and his leg jumped ever so lightly. Nicola eyed him with concern.

“Nic?”

Nicola shot off the bunk, nearly hitting her head on the bunk.

“Nic,” he grabbed her arm before she could leave.

“No,” she felt a stray tear escape her eye.

“Nicola,” he pulled her into his chest, “I wanted to give you something.”

Zayn fished though his pant pocket and pulled out a box. The velvet box was a crimson red and had an insignia on it. Nicola pulled away from him for a moment. What was he about to do?

“No, Nic,” he chuckled, “here, open it.”

Nicola took the box from his hand. She slid her finger across the smooth material. She took a deep breath as she lifted the top of it. Her eyes sparkled when she found a double heart necklace in it. She touched the smooth surface of the piece.

“Zayn,” she let her eyes glaze over to him.

“Would you like to go to London with me?”

Nicola felt her heart sore. It was the first time she was ever given a present worth receiving. To top that off, he asked her to stay with him. He wasn’t dropping her just for distance.

“But,” she croaked.

“No buts, babe,” Zayn placed his hands on her shoulders, “you are coming with me to London. I don’t want to leave you just yet,” he laughed.

“Funny,” she rolled her eyes, “what about my-”

“I’ve already made arrangements in selling your apartment. Everything is staying aside from your clothes and necessities. You are moving in with me. I got new place for the two of us.”

“And you assumed I’d agree to go with you?”

“Well-”

“Zayn,” she sobbed and flung her entire body onto his, “oh my God! I love you!”

Zayn wrapped his arms around her frame, “I love you, too, babe.”

Nicola pulled away, “seriously, you ain’t playing with me are ya?”

“No, of course not. I love you.”

Nicola sobbed even harder, “Oh God! I’m such a loser. I cry too much.”

“No you’re fine,” Zayn led her back into her bunk.

“Oh,” she giggled, “are we going back for round two?”

At that exact moment Niall returned from the kitchen. His arms stacked with snacks for he and the boys.

“Seriously, guys?”

Zayn pulled Nicola’s shirt back down, “sorry, mate.”

Niall shook his head and jogged back to where the other boys were. The door was firmly closed behind him.

Nicola looked back at Zayn and started laughing, “we need to get a motel or something.”

Zayn rolled onto his back and twined his arm around Nicola’s shoulders, “a motel?”

“Yeah, that way we can have some real fun,” she slid her hand down his thigh.

“You’re too good for that. Perhaps a five star hotel, or even the white house.”

Nicola snorted hiding her face in his shirt, “you’re too good to me.”

Nicola kissed Zayn before calling it a night when she read the time on her cell phone. It was just passed one in the morning and she needed her beauty sleep. Nicola got cozy next to Zayn on her bunk.

“Good night, babe,” Zayn whispered, “I love you.”

“Will I ever get used to hearing that?” she laughed, “I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicola's Outfit

So so so sorry for the super late update! I've been having trouble with writers block. Also I started my Cosmetology school finally! Yay! SO excited! I'm going to try getting an update for the rest of my stories up today, or at least start them so I have them for tomorrow. :D
PLEASE Subscribe, Comment, and/or Recommend! Thank you all!

X Dani