Everything About You

Penny for your Thoughts?

“Thank you all so much,” Zayn had said his final goodbyes at their last concert.

“You all have been great,” Harry interjected.

“We hope to see you guys next year,” Niall had waved his farewell.

All the boys took a bow and walked off stage. They all grabbed a towel and patted the sweat off their skin. The water bottles were all set for them to plunge in to. They all snatched up a few and walked off their own separate ways.

Zayn waited for Nicola to get backstage. He was leaning against a column by the far right of backstage. He chugged a bit more water before he spotted her sway backstage. Her guitar was still strapped across her. She looked like a rock star and it made Zayn smile.

Nicola nearly ran off stage to be able to see Zayn again.. She smiled when she spotted him carelessly leaning against the column. She looked both ways and jogged over to him, moving the guitar to lay across her back. She wasted no time placing her lips on his. He eagerly kissed her back. His hands were displayed on top of her hips.

“I can’t believe it,” Nicola said breathlessly, “that was the last concert.”

“I know,” Zayn rested his dewy forehead against his girlfriends.

“It only means one thing, right,” she gave the tech guy her guitar, then thanked him.

“It does,” Zayn sighed.

“Well,” she leaned her body into his, making him pull off the column, “I can’t wait.”

Zayn wrapped his arms around her small frame, “me either, babe.”

Nicola giggled softly before pecking his lips, “When do I get to move out of New Jersey again?”

“Next week,” he pulled back and let one arm stay around her as they began to head back on the tour bus.

Nicola sighed a breath of relief, “it’s so great to finally explore the world. The only other place I’ve been other than Jersey was Pennsylvania,” she followed Zayn up the bus stairs, “I mean before this tour.”

“That’s pretty sad.”

“I know, but I’m over it,” she laughed.

Zayn chuckled at Nicola. He held her hand as they sat on his bunk. Both of them were too tired to do anything else but, stay how they were. Nicola’s head was placed on Zayn’s neck.

“I feel like butt and I need a shower,” Nicola mumbled into the crock of Zayn’s neck.

“Same here, babe. This was the last show,” he wrapped his arm around her, “that means showering regularly.”

Nicola laughed, “Oh, the simple pleasures in life.”

“I know,” Zayn chuckled, “just thinking about me is making me-”

“Horny,” Nicola nudged her boyfriend in the side.

“How can that make you horny?”

“When we shower,” Nicola looked up at him, “together,” she finished with a wide smile.

“You, my dear, are going to be the death of me.”

“You love me, get over it.”

“I do,” he fell back onto his bunk.

“Zayn,” an Irish accent called, “come here mate.”

Zayn excused himself, leaving Nicola to her thoughts. She was begging to have second thoughts. Was she ready to live with Zayn? The two did just start dating. In less than a month she’ll have to be in the same room as him for long periods of time. She did have to see him on tour for the last several months but, was she ready to make it official and stay with him? What if things didn’t go well for her and Zayn? Her mind was swirling with thoughts of the future.

She got up from his bunk and walked over to the kitchen. No one was in sight. She thought they were all in the back, talking… about her… and him. Did the band not think it was a good idea either? Did they think he was rushing into this?

Nicola picked at a day old blueberry muffin. She sat in the booth and let her mind wander into a dark abyss. Nicola was about to change her entire life.

“Nic?” she heard Zayn.

“Here,” her voice sounded far from her body.

She heard the padded footsteps of Zayn, “what are you doing in here?”

“You were talking about me, weren’t you? The boys were, right?”

Zayn signed and sat across from her, “I can’t deny that. I don’t want to hide anything from you,” his accent made it a bit hard for her to be mad at him.

“They don’t think you should do it, right? I knew it,” the tears prickled the corners of her eyes.

“No,” he reached for her hand but, was too slow, “Nicola,” she swiped the tears away, ruining her already smudged makeup.

“Zayn,” she sobbed.

Zayn got up and sat next to her now. He took the girl into his arms and stroked her back. He calmed her as he sung softly to her.

“You’re too good for me,” she sniffled.

“Nicola,” he lifted her face for her eyes to meet his, “I love you. I want to do this. The boys care about you, too.”

“No they don’t,” she bit her lip as she tried to control her tears.

“Of course they do,” he shook his head while closing his eyes in the act.

“They don’t want me to be with you.”

“Why are you so negative?”

“Because,” she suddenly snapped, “I’ve had so much happen in my life that it comes naturally,” she pushed his shoulder.

Zayn recoiled and grabbed her upper arms, “Nicola,” she said firmly.

“I’m not a fucking kid Zayn,” her eyes were ablaze.

“I understand that,” he squeezed, “I want to let you know that I want you to live with me. I love you and care for you. The boys just think it’s a bit fast but, they think it’s a good idea.”

“You’re lying! They don’t want me in London. They want to leave me here to rot!” her voice rose, “No one fucking does. My father is gone and my mother doesn't give a shit about me. Never did she once call me to ask how I was. The only time she called was to get money for her fucking drugs. All my exes just wanted me for a sex toy. Now you want me, why?”

Her emotions got the best of her, She was shaking from the anger building up. Her eyes were streaming with salty tears. Zayn held her tightly despite her resistance. Her pushing and kicking. He stood his ground and held her in place.

The four other boys stood at a distance, listening in on them. They felt bad for being there but, they were honestly concerned about Nicola.

“Please,” Zayn whispered in her ear, “just be with me.”

“I-,” she stuttered, “I-I wan-t t-o be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicola Wears clothes, too.

Well, there. Fuck it all. I'll try to get another update up sometime this week but, I might not. Because I suck, I know! Feedback, ok? Please!
Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend! THANK YOU!

X Dani