Everything About You

London Dreams

London. Nicola was finally in London. She had luggage in her hand as she inhaled the British air. It was her first time being outside of the United States. She never got to experience much outside of New Jersey! She was nervous but, happy she got the chance to be out. She had a fresh start now. A new place to be with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. Nicola smiled at the thought. She was still afloat when thinking about him.

Nicola’s eyes caught sight of cameras and a black van. Her brows rumpled together in curiosity. She gripped her bags as she made her way to the van. The car door slid open and the cameras started flashing instantly. She saw brunette hair mixed with blond. Her lips curved into a smile when she saw Zayn make his way through the swarming paparazzi. Zayn, too, had a huge grin spread across his face.

Zayn advanced to her, his arms spread to lift her in the air. Her luggage had fallen to the concrete ground in the act. Neither cared at that point. They finally had each other. It had been a few days since they had seen each other. Zayn had to come back a bit earlier to get the apartment ready, while Nicola had a few things to sort out in New Jersey. Zayn was ecstatic to see Nicola again. He spun her and kissed her as he slowly put her down to her feet.

“I missed you so much,” Zayn whispered into Nicola’s ear.

“It’s been like five days,” she giggled as she took her bags off the ground.

Zayn went to help her, “I’m sorry about this,” he jerked his head to the flashing cameras.

Nicola shrugged, “it’s fine as long as you’re okay with the world knowing you’re dating an average, anti-social, freak.”

“You’re not average,” Zayn bumped his hip into hers.

“Ah,” she smirked as she followed Zayn to the van, “but I’m still an anti-social freak, right,” She had to swat at the camera men, “hey, no touchy.”

Zayn swooped in and threw her luggage in the back of the van. He swept her off her feet and placed her in the van as well. He pushed passed the men and went in the van once he made sure everything was fine.

“Assholes,” Nicola scoffed.

“I know,” Zayn sighed, “I’m sorry again. They can be very pushy,” Zayn looked at Nicola, “plus, you are still an anti-social freak, yes,” he chuckled.

“Aw, thanks,“ she giggled, “But, yeah, I understand that. They didn’t have to man handle me though.”

“What?” Zayn’s eyes bulged from its sockets.

“It’s fine. I handled it.”

“Oh yeah?” he took Nicola’s hand into his own.

“I did,” she looked over at him as she rest her head on the back of the seat, “I hit him.”

“Really?”

“I did,” she nodded, “I swatted his hand away from me.”

“And that’s hitting him?”

“I try,” Nicola laughed.

Zayn just chuckled as he watched his girlfriend’s eyes flutter, “you tired?”

“A little bit but, I don’t want to fall asleep. It’s been too long since I've seen you. I want to stay awake.”

Zayn stroked the top of her hand, “we’ll have plenty of time for that. We have a little ways to go until we get to the flat. It’ll take about an hour or so to get there. Just rest, okay?”

“No,” Nicola refused, “I can’t go to sleep,” her vision began to get fuzzy.

“Just take a quick nap. The trip will seem shorter that way. I’m about ready to pass out as well.”

“I’ll try,” Nicola smirked as her lids felt heavy.

“Sleep tight, love.”

Nicola smiled as she finally let sleep take over her body. The flight had been too long for her liking. She barely got any sleep on the plane because of several children either crying, complaining, or kicking her damn seat. Either way, she couldn't get any rest. If that weren't enough, she sat next to a man that needed a bath and bad!

Nicola had been so nervous about this trip. She was also very excited. She wanted to take in as much as she could. She wanted to do the usual sight seeing, like most tourists. Mostly, she wanted to spend time with Zayn. She wanted to get to know him. She wanted to meet his family, maybe. She wanted to hang out with the boys without being shoved in a small bus, not being able to bath regularly. She wanted to wake up to Zayn’s beautiful face each morning. She even wanted to know how it felt to cook breakfast for your partner. She wanted to try everything in the relationship handbook. She needed things to go swimmingly.

When Nicola woke up, she was on a soft surface. Her eyes fluttered open to the slight shine of light through gray curtains. She rolled onto her back and looked up at a ceiling. She shot up as her eyes went from one side of the room to the other.

“Zayn.” she called, when there was no answer she spoke louder, “Zayn!”

She heard a commotion then footsteps, “what?”

She looked up at Zayn at the door and smiled, “oh.”

Zayn looked as though relief swept over him, “shit, Nicola. You scared me half to death.”

“Sorry,” she blushed, “I just- I was confused for a second.”

“It’s okay,” Zayn flicked the light on and took a seat next to his girlfriend, “you fell asleep in the van.”

“Yeah,” she blinked at the sudden brightness of the room.

“I’m making some lunch. Want to help?” Zayn beamed at her.

“I think it’d be best if I shower first. I feel like utter shit!” Nicola giggled as she got out of the bed, “Oh,” she realized her pant-less leg, “you were getting cheeky on me, eh?”

“No, I was not. You were wearing jeans and I thought you would be more comfortable without them.”

“Cheeky,” Nicola nudged him, “now when do I get to see you half naked?”

“Whenever you want, babe,” he winked at her as he made his way back to the kitchen.

Nicola chuckled at her boyfriend. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. It was time to make this work. She wanted to a relationship that was the same on both ends. She wanted to make things work, not only for her, but for Zayn and the boys. She didn’t want Zayn to regret his decision, or have the boys brag about them being right about the move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Airport Nicola Style

One; I suck at updating.
Two; comment my damn story. 400 readers? Where is the recognition??
Three; Thanks for those who Rec's, sub's, and comments! Please continue being amazing! RECOMMEND, SUBSCRIBE, and/or COMMENT! THANK YOU! :D

X Dani