Everything About You

No Time.

Zayn was rushing to get ready for the hectic day he had scheduled. He had on a pair of boxer-briefs and a ginny tee at the moment. He was trying to find his black skinny jeans in the boxes that he hadn’t had time to go through yet. He went from box to box, throwing articles of clothing to the floor.

“I am not cleaning that up,” he heard Nicola mumble behind him.

He turned to face the sleepy girl, “have you seen my black skinny jeans?”

“No,” she yawned, then took a sip from her coffee mug, “why?”

“I can’t find them and I have an interview to go to.”

“Well, you have a bunch of them. Just put anything on,” she sank in the couch in the middle of the living area.

“We really need to get things organized.”

“Yeah,” she blew out, “I have some time today. I’ll get started, sir,” she saluted Zayn.

Zayn rolled his dark eyes at her. Nicola sipped at her coffee while Zayn continued his search. After five large boxes, he finally fond the jeans he wanted. He jumped into them and grabbed a white t-shirt. He threw on a black jacket over it to complete the look.

“Are you going to be gone long?” Nicola asked.

“Um,” he thought for a moment, “I’m not sure. After the interview we have to go to the studio for a bit.”

“Oh,” Nicola seemed to deflate.

“I’ll text you when I’m done. That way we can have our first day out in the town. Does that sound good?”

“I suppose,” she gave him a half hearted smile.

Zayn watched Nicola eye the beverage in her hand. She sat pushed against the arm of the couch. Her legs were splayed on top of the cushions of the sofa. Zayn walked over at the girl who stole his heart. He trailed his hand up her bare legs. Nicola’s eyes flickered over to Zayn’s. A sad twinge still vacated her pupils. She sighed as she took another sip.

“I’m really sorry babe,” he let his hands slide up to her waist, tugging in a plea.

“I know,” her voice seeped with sadness.

“I swear I’ll take you out one night. Even if it isn’t tonight.”

Nicola just nodded as she moved her legs off the cushions. Her movements made Zayn’s hands fall off her. He sat back up from his slight angled position. His eyes followed her body. She got up from the couch and disappeared into the kitchen.

Zayn got up from his spot and stood at the door frame between the kitchen and the living space. He observed her as she washed out her mug and put it on top of a small towel. Her hands held the edge of the sink. A long sigh escaped her lips as her mind filled with doubts.

Zayn pushed off the frame and went over to wrap his arms around Nicola’s waist, “I’ll call you later, okay?”

Zayn let his lips linger at her ear for a moment. She turned to face him. Her eyes growing red from the recent tears that rolled from her eyes. He took her face in his hands and kissed the salty tears from her cheeks. She held onto his sides, gripping the shirt for dear life. She didn’t want him to go. It had been a week wince the two moved in together. They barely had time to be a couple. He was always busy. He had to record or do an interview. Nicola wasn’t sure what she could do to keep her occupied. She didn’t want to go through the boxes. It would only remind her of Zayn. He had more things then she did. Most of the boxes were his. The furniture was all his, too.

“I love you,” his breath brushed against the skin of her cheek, “you know that, right?”

Nicola nodded, “yes,” her voice was shaky.

Zayn lifted her chin up and kissed her. His lips meshed with hers. His kiss was slow and loving. Not fierce or competitive, like they had been in America. His soft lips left hers, leaving her breathless. Now she watched as Zayn left.

Nicola inhaled the crisp air as she tried to steady herself. She finished with the dishes first, putting them in the cabinets. She had to get theses boxes emptied. She had to. She couldn’t sulk about not being able to be with Zayn anymore.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zayn was worried about Nicola. He couldn’t concentrate in the interview very much. It was mostly the same questions. Favorite songs, artist collaborations, who wrote what and such. They even asked about girlfriends and his heart was heavy.

“Zayn is actually in a relationship now,” Harry smirked.

“Oh,” the female interview nodded, “please do tell us. Is it the girl you met in America? I heard she was a character,” she cocked her head as her lips curved into a smile.

“Yes,’ Zayn answered, “her names Nicola. She actually played at some of our gigs in the US. She was the only female entry. We all were surprised in her talent.”

“Yeah,” Niall interjected, “she played the guitar very well. Gave me a run for my money,” he laughed.

“Oh, dear.” the girl laughed, “it’s nice to see you boys having fun and getting on well with your female counterparts. Thanks again for coming in. Hope to see you boys next time. Perhaps the next album, eh?”

“Of course,” Louis beamed.

“You bet,” Liam gave a curt nod.

By time the interview was over, they had to head to the studio. It was just passed one in the afternoon when the boys arrived at the studio. Niall ran over to the guitars and began strumming. Harry took his usual spot, phone in hand, and began scrolling though the device. Louis sat at the mixing board, while Liam accompanied him. Zayn took a seat near the back of the room. They were currently recording some tracks for their new album coming out in less than a year. They were in a rush to finish it. He still wanted to take a break for a bit before beginning another tour. He felt everything was going way too fast for him. His eyes felt heavy with all these thoughts in mind. All he wanted to do at this point was go back home to be with Nicola.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicola Mornings

Yes, I know it's been like two months and for that I am sorry. I'm not making more promises to you guys. I'm sorry that it took forever to get this out. I hope you enjoyed it. PLEASE do the following; Recommend, Comments, and/or, Subscribe! Thank you all so much!

X Dani