Everything About You

Snicker Shopping

Zayn stirred awake at seven o’clock on the dot. He tightened his grip on Nicola that was still nestled into his chest. He smiled at the girl. She truly was a work of art. He was lucky to have such a person in his life. Someone to be there for him. Someone he truly cared about.

Nicola groaned as she pushed away from the boy, “ugh,” she sighed.

“good morning,” Zayn squeezed her hand.

“Nope,” she turned back to face Zayn, “I’m still sleeping.”

Zayn laughed, “I have to go into the studio today.”

Nicola opened her eyes, “again?”

“Yeah,” he sat up from his spot, “we are recording some songs for our upcoming album.”

“Will I ever get to see you?”

“Yes,” he stretched his arms behind him and laid back down. Nicola slid over to him, placing her head on his chest, “we actually have a few shows around England.”

“More shows?” she sighed, making circles on his stomach with her pointer finger.

“Yeah, why?”

“I just want to spend time with you,” she got up from his chest to look at him, “not just at shows or when I wake up but, like actually spending time. Like going out for lunch or dinner. Bowling, the movies, fucking something else. I don’t care what. I just really miss you.”

“Me, too,” he palmed her cheek lightly, “I miss you, too. It’s just a bit hectic.”

“We haven’t spent much time together. You know moving in and the like. When is your next day off? Do you even have one?”

“Yeah,” he yawned, “next week.”

“Fine,” Nicola nodded, “it’ll do. I guess I’ll just let you get ready before I start the clean up again.”

“Oh,” he stretched as he got out of bed, “you got a lot done. How long have you been at it?”

“A few hours.,” Nicola stood from the bed, “I actually went to reward myself at the bakery. I got some for you, if you want. It’s in the fridge.”

“Thanks love,” he smiled, “I’ll take it in with me to the studio.”

“I also got asked for pictures,” Nicola spoke enthusiastically, “can you believe it? People actually know my name. It’s insane.”

“Still is for me, babe,” he chuckled as he grabbed his change of clothes and clean towel, “I’ll be quick.”

Nicola nodded as she figured out what her outfit choice was going to be today. She wanted something comfortable but, nothing too frumpy. On the off chance she would step out of her flat, she wanted to look presentable at least. She thought a pair of shorts paired with a t-shirt would be fine. Her boots would go well because they were comfy yet stylish.

Zayn showered quickly and got ready for his chaotic day. His usual jeans and shirt for a casual look. He used to love going to the studio to work on new material. Ever since he found Nicola it has been hard to leave her behind while he worked long hours. He just wished that they could spend time together. As he exited the room he saw Nicola zipped on a pair of boots.

“Babe,” Zayn laced his hand around her back as he sat next to her on the bed.

“Hey,” she smiled, “well, don’t you smell delicious,” she placed a hand on his thigh.

“Don’t get me started. I might not be able to resist your charm.”

“No one can,” she giggled.

Zayn laughed as he wrapped his arms around Nicola. He squeezed tightly and kissed her cheek, “next time I’ll bring you to the studio.”

“Why can’t I go today?” she asked with sad eyes.

“I’m not sure if I’m allowed to. It’s still too early in the process of recording. Usually Louis brings Eleanor towards the end,” Zayn got wide eyes, “why don’t you hang out with her? I totally forgot about that.”

“Louis’ girlfriend?”

“Yeah,” he stood, letting go of Nicola, “I’ll give Louis a call and we can meet up. How about that?”

“Okay,” Nicola just nodded.

“Great,” Zayn turned to catch Nicola’s eye, “I’ll let you know, okay?” Nicola nodded and hugged Zayn, “I’ll see you soon.”

Within seconds he let go, leaving Nicola staring at the door. She was distraught. She wanted to spend time with Zayn and even living with him wasn’t helping the situation. She was so excited to move and leave America to start her life over again. He was usually busy and Nicola was stuck in the flat all day nothing to do but clean.

_________________________________


Nicola sighed as she waited for Eleanor to pick her up from the flat. Zayn had called and said that El and Danielle, Liam’s girlfriend, were going shopping. Nicola was nervous to meet the other girls of one direction. She threw her key in her bag and looked in the mirror again before heading down to the main floor of the building.

As Nicola exited the elevator, she saw the two brunettes laughing as they entered through the doors. El was beautiful and has such nice legs Nicola wanted to hit her. Her waist was thin and her cheeks were rosy. Her long brown hair blew in waves as she strutted toward Nicola. As for Liam’s girlfriend, Danielle, I had to stop walking for a moment. If Eleanor had amazing legs, she should have saw the tall girl first. The muscles in them screamed dancer. Her hair bounced in their natural curls as she walked toward Nicola.

“Nicola,” Danielle smiled as she greeted the stunned girl.

“Hi,” Nicola smiled in return.

“It’s lovely to finally meet you,” El spoke.

“Yeah,” Nicola nodded.

“Alright,” Danielle placed her hands on her hips, “let’s get to shopping.”

Nicola just smiled widely at the two gorgeous girls before her. She felt even more self conscious. These girls were beautiful with their long hair, long legs, and toned muscles. Nicola was beginning to, again, think why she thought she could be with a guy like Zayn.

The girls went from shop to shop. El and Danielle had bags of clothes and accessories. Nicola only got a belt in their third store. Other then that she thought it wasn’t necessary to spend the money on things she didn’t need. Even Danielle and Eleanor was curious as to why she wasn’t trying everything on like they were. Nicola just smiled and laughed, trying to hide the fact that she was uncomfortable.

“Are you feeling okay,” Danielle asked as they left the eighth store, “you seem kind of out of it.”

“I’m okay,” the girl nodded, “I just wish I could spend more time with Zayn,” Nicola sighed, “I mean other than our farewells in the morning.”

“I totally understand,” El stopped walking, “I missed Louis when he was in America for those few weeks. I tried to call whenever I could and talk to him. I remember him mentioning you as the girl who always put Zayn on edge. And Zayn has a temper on him, you know.”

“Does he?”

“Oh yeah,” Danielle giggled, “not as bad as Harry, but I would not want to get him angry at me.”

“I didn’t know he was that bad. I guess I have a temper just as bad as his.”

“Well,” Eleanor sighed, “let’s grab a bit to eat. All this shopping is making me hungry. There’s still much more to explore,” she sent me a warm smile, “we can continue talking as we eat,” she linked arms with Nicola.

Nicola gave her a smile as a thank you. Danielle took her other arm and they made their way to the nearest food joint. The food in England was almost the same as America’s. Of course they had some odd names for their own foods but, all in all, it was nearly similar. The girls ended up in a burger place and Nicola didn’t care for red meat, and decided on a turkey burger instead.

When the girls all took their seats, food in hand, snickers began again. Nicola tried her best to ignore the rowdy girls several tables over. She heard some say how gorgeous Danielle was in real life. How Eleanor had such a nice thigh gap or beautiful hair. Nicola, on the other hand, had mostly negative comments. Nicola felt her heart sink when she heard one girl laugh out her comment. The strangers loud voice carried over to Nicola’s table. The random girl giggled that Nicola was fat, ugly, and didn’t have talent. That she didn’t deserve to be with such a fantastic guy like Zayn. Her eyes began to prickle. She sniffed several times to try to get rid of the sudden hurt.

“Are you-”

“What????” another cackled, “she looks awful! She doesn't fit in with Dani or El,” more laughs joined in.

Nicola stood from the table quickly, “Excuse me,” she mumbled, trying to hide the hurt in her voice.

Nicola rushed out of the burger joint and made her way back to the apartment. She wasn't good enough for Zayn. Danielle and Eleanor were on a different level than she was. They were supermodel-like. Their long legs, flowy hair, perfect bodies. Nicola was just an average girl from the states, trying to fit in with this foreign land. She wanted to be good enough. She wanted so badly to be liked by their fans.

The sorrow in her switched immediately. She felt her blood boil and her heart race. She was a good person! Nicola didn’t do anything selfish other then accepting to be with Zayn. Perhaps that was too much good for her. Zayn was like an angel sent from heaven. He was patient and kind. He deserved so much more then what Nicola could offer. She couldn't even offer him anything... she could barely afford being alive before meeting him.

Once she finally made it to the front entrance to the apartment, a hand tugged her arm away form the door handle. Nicola gasped in reaction and faced El and Dani. Concern was apparent on their faces. Nicola didn’t want to talk to them. She was at a weakened state and she was hating every minute of it. She wanted to hide until she could see Zayn again.

“Nicola,” Danielle spoke lightly.

“I’m fine,” Nicola took a deep breath, “I just- just need to be alone, okay?”

El and Dani tried their best to talk to Nicola. She didn’t want any of it. All Nicola wanted to do was crawl into bed and disappear. The two girls just nodded, not wanting to start a fight over it. They didn’t want to upset the girl any further than she already was.

Thankful, Nicola ran up to her floor and shed her clothes and jumped under the sheets. It wasn't late but, Nicola had no fucks to give. She was exhausted from the constant nagging of one direction fans. She heard all the comments that had been thrown. It was more then just that one girl. There were actually many girls in the place that snickered and made fun of Nicola’s every flaw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit for Nicola

One: PLEASE comment! I am thinking about ending this story so I have ore time for the others. It's about done, I think. I just have to write it all out. There are two possibilities. I just need to pick which would be best.
Two: SO, SO, SOOO sorry for the SUPER late updating!
Three: Sub and/or Recommend!

X Dani