Everything About You

Make Love

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content. If you are not one for reading about sex, then don't read. Thank you!

____

Zayn laid down some tracks with the guys. The first few hours basically consisted of that. He had lunch then recorded more options for the new album. Once the day was over, he sped back to his flat that he shared with his girlfriend. He wanted to see if she had gotten back from her day with his friends girls. Zayn parked his sports car and raced to get to the elevator. Once Zayn finally made it to the flat he called for Nicola.

“Hey,” Zayn hollered, “Nicola, babe.”

No answer. He called again and again, no answer. He was worried. He checked his phone but, nothing. If she had left, she would have told him, right?

“Nicola,” Zayn entered the bedroom and saw a body on the bed, “hey,” he sat next to her.

Nicola had been crying for two hours by herself. She was hurt and broken. She had never felt the way she did. She didn’t know why it affected her so much though. Her tear stained face was hiding in her pillow. Her stomach was flat against the bed and a sheet haphazardly thrown on top of her.

“Nic,” Zayn cooed, stroking her back, “what happened?”

“Nothing,” Nicola murmured into the pillow feeling ashamed at her own reaction.

“Something happened, tell me? Was it Danielle or Eleanor? Did-”

“No,” Nicola popped her head up to look at Zayn, “they were lovely. It was me. I’m not good enough.”

“What are you talking about,” his voice sounded frantic.

“I’m not good enough for you Zayn,” she turned her body to meet his, “I’m nothing special. I’m sure all your fans agree. I know some do because of the nasty things I’ve heard.”

“Nicola,” Zayn scooped her into his arms, hushing her, “you are something. You’re my girl and I hate seeing you like this.”

Nicola hesitantly wrapped her arms behind Zayn, “No, I’m not. I’m not even pretty.”

“No, because you’re stunning. You’re gorgeous. You are the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on. You are so special to me Nicola.”

“No,” she sighed.

Zayn rubbed her back with one of his hands. He let his other hand slide over to her cheek. He took her chin into his and stared at her red, swollen eyes. Nicola sniffled and Zayn pecked her on the lips.

“You are beautiful,” Zayn repeated.

“Why do your fans hate me so much?”

Zayn sighed, “what’s what they do. It’s because they wish they were you. They don’t like any of us are unavailable.”

“They don’t mind El or Dani.”

“Well they all have been going out for several years,” Zayn held Nicola in his arms, “but it doesn’t mean they never went through the same thing. Hell, they still get hate. It’s just that less and less people are starting to care. It may take a few months.”

“A few months,” Nicola snickered, “you think we’ll last that long? Do you think I’ll be strong enough?”

Zayn smiled at Nicola, “we can only wait and see,” he pulled Nicola back into the bed and wrapped his arms back around her, “you always have me to help you be strong.”

“Thanks Zayn,” she let her hand stroke his cheek, “I love you,” she whispered and kissed his cheek.

“I love you, too, babe,” Zayn grinned widely, “next time, make sure you have clothes on.”

Nicola blushed, hiding into Zayn’s chest, “Zayn,” she groaned.

“Seriously Nicola. You are in your undergarments and it’s quite difficult to concentrate when you’re half naked.”

She giggled as she looked up at him, “maybe you should take your clothes off, too, then,” she bit her lip.

Zayn pulled his shirt over his head, trying not to push Nicola off her. He shimmed out of his trousers, kicking them to the floor. He smiled at her with a cheeky grin.

“Better?” he asked.

“Yes,” she nestled her head into the crook of his neck, “I like all your tattoos,” she sighed.

“I like you.”

“I think I like you, too, maybe,” she laughed, smacking his chest playfully.

Nicola looked up at Zayn. His deep eyes made her lose all thoughts other than the man splayed before her. Zayn watched her blue eyes scan over his face. He did the same while watching her. His thumb slid down Nicola’s cheek. Her breathing hiked a notch as she closed her bright eyes at his touch.

Zayn sunk down to take her lips. He kissed her passionately. She felt the spark return to her body. An electric fire burned as she felt his arms wrap around her, deepening the kiss. He let one hand roll over her shoulder. He gripped onto it and flipped her so he was on top of her. As the kiss broke, he eyed her. Nicola whimpered at the lose of warmth, making Zayn chuckle.

“Zayn,” she breathed.

“Hm,” he stroked her cheek.

Nicola bit her lip, “can you-” she didn’t know how to ask him to take her, “c-can you ma-”

“Nicola,” Zayn took her lip into his mouth, biting down slowly.

“Make love to me,” she shrunk back at her forwardness.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I am,” her voice seemed so small, “it’s not like it’s my first time,” her mind went back to her days as a prostitute. The only memories she wanted so badly to get rid of.

“Nicola,” Zayn’s thumb touched her bottom lip, “okay,” he was wiry of the fact she had been used, “just let me know if you want to stop and I’ll stop.”

Nicola nodded as she held onto his forearms.

Zayn went back to kiss her plump lips. He was aware of their half naked bodies. He was aware of the hurt she has been through. He was aware of the hard on she had given him.

Nicola slid her arms up his back. She let her legs spread open slightly. He rested his groin against her. Nicola moaned into his mouth as she felt the bulge pressed against her. She was shocked at how turned on he was. She thought back to her past and broke the kiss.

“Are you alright,” Zayn asked, lifting himself off of her.

Nicola stared into his eyes and knew he was worth it. The concern in those eyes confirmed he would never hurt her. He was just a man with needs sometimes. She was craving to feel him, too.

“Yeah,” she smiled, “just need to see that it was you.”

“We can stop-”

“No, no,” she held onto him, “I want this,” she pulled him closer.

Zayn smirked at her as he continued his mission to explore the woman that captivated him. His hand found their way to her breasts. He cupped on in his hand and she pushed up to make the touch more firm against her. Zayn slid his tongue into her mouth. His fingers unclasped her bra and let her breasts spill from the garment.

“I love you,” Zayn mumbled into the kiss making Nicola push against him harder.

“I love you, too,” she managed to get out as their tongues danced with one another.

Nicola then felt more comfortable with this. She was reminded he loved her. It was Zayn who was with her. She placed her hands on his chest then onto his back, racking her finger tips along his back. Zayn placed wet kisses along her jaw, neck, and collar bone. Nicola bit her lip as Zayn made his way further down her body. His lips neared the organ determined her sex. She bit her lip as Zayn’s finger tips slid the panties down her long legs.

Once the panties were gone, Zayn’s eyes grew darker. A primal sound erupted from his throat as he racked his eyes over the naked woman before him. He never saw her so vulnerable. He cupped her cheeks adoringly. He kissed her lips once more before returning to her second pair of lips.

The pad of Zayn’s thumb pushed slightly on her clit. He moved his thumb in a circular motion, making Nicola arch her back. One finger entered her making her moan once. Zayn let another finger slid inside her, then a third. Nicola was tight for a non virgin. Zayn wondered how she kept her pussy tight. But he enjoyed the way she squirmed under his touch. He pumped his fingers within her as she continued to moan. She bit her lip to stay as quiet as possible.

“Louder,” Zayn’s voice rumbled against her thigh.

Nicola’s eyes shot open as he went deeper. Her mouth was wide open as she moaned louder for him.

“Don’t hold back,” he stopped and licked her clitoris.

“Oh God,” she whispered then moaned out for him.

Zayn made her cum with just his fingers, “more?”

Nicola nodded as she clenched onto his boxer briefs. Zayn chuckled as he removed them for her. Nicola’s bottom lip got sucked into her mouth as she chewed on it for a moment. Zayn was much bigger than she had thought. She should have known he was only getting started when she felt his penis poke her groin.

With a steady hand, she groped his sex and pumped slowly. Zayn let his head hang low at her gesture. He groaned as she went faster. She licked her lips and kissed the head of his penis. She sucked a little at the top and slid her mouth over him. He fell back onto the bed as Nicola took over this time. Nicola was surprised by this. She was usually grabbed by the head to duck someone’s dick. She smiled as she continued to give Zayn a blow job.

“Not yet,” Zayn felt him close to the edge. He wanted to be inside her. He wanted to truly give her what she wanted. He wanted to make love to her properly.

Nicola shied away and Zayn caught her wrist. He kissed her lips tenderly as he entered her with care. He was slow at first. His eyes were on her as he pumped in and out. Her face looked pleased. She bit her lip again, making Zayn kiss her, opening her mouth open. He made love to her like she deserved. He went at a pace that he thought good but, was shocked to feel Nicola wrap her legs around him and push deeper. He went faster and saw her face contort into a look of pure pleasure. Nicola moaned louder than she thought she could moan. Zayn was turned on more by the noises she made. His thrusts got sloppier. He was losing himself and pulled out before he spilled inside her, leaving his seed on her lower stomach. Nicola came just seconds later.

Nicola looked down at Zayn. He was eyeing the juice he had released on her, “sorry.”

“It’s fine,” she giggled, “Oh god,” she sighed and pulled Zayn up to kiss her, “that was amazing.”

“I didn’t mean to-”

“I don’t mind,” she blushed, “it kind of turned me on more.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, next time I want to taste it as soon as you come.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Mhm,” she bit her lip blushing.

“You bite your lip a lot.”

“It’s just something I do,” she got up to her feet butt naked, “wanna grab a shower?”

“Yes,” Zayn hopped out of bed and ran after Nicola to the bathroom.

Nicola and Zayn showered together. Each one taking turns in scrubbing the others back or any body part for that matter. Nicola’s day was terrible but, Zayn made it better. He always makes it better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, an update! I can't believe how long it's been! Anyway, I've been feeling inspired ever since I downloaded Panic! at the disco's album. It's fantastic! Well, I hope I can get another update done for another story, hopefully tomorrow? We will see I guess. I've missed the site so much! This story has 69 subscribers! ahahahaa! Please comment guys! I need to know if I should continue this story or end it soon. :DDD

X Dani