My 8th Grade Journal

Let's Find Her

I woke up at Jackie's house. I was in her room, on the popasan. Jackie and Dante were sleeping. I decided to go find Dan. I was walking downstairs when my phone beeped. It was a new message. 'Did you like your little surprise?' I deleted it and kept searching. Dan ended up on the couch. He was so banged up. Cuts and bruises everywhere. I'm surprised they didn't kill him. I slowly walked over to him, tying not to be my loud noisy self. He opened his piercing green eyes. They were glassy and red. "Hey .. " I said. He sat up. He was in soo much pain. He rose slowly. "We .. need to talk." He said with grunts in between. "Look, I know that ... Oww.. I... should have told you earlier. But I ... wasn't suppose to fall in love with you." I laid my head on his chest. He slid down, more on his back. " You .. should've ... come with a warning ... Oww .. ahh .. Saying ... Caution, you might fall in love with me... Ahh." He was in soo much pain. I let the tears start to roll down my face. " Don't cry." I buried my face in his chest. " Lets let the past rest in the past, focus on the present, and worry about the future..."

"You forgive me?"

" Let it rest. For now, Let's talk about it in the morning. You need your sleep." I was about to get off of the couch until Dan grabbed my arm. " Don't .. leave me .. " I let some more tears roll down my face. I laid back down with him. He sighed in complete comfort. I couldn't stand how I felt like this was all my fault. Oh well. I guess I'll get the full story out of him in the morning.

*~Morning~*
I woke up. Dan was still asleep. Jackie and Dante were still upstairs. I slept so sound. It was odd. I felt like something was wrong. I got up trying to be as quiet as I could be. That failed epicly. " Hey .. "

"Hey" I replied. "Dan..."

"Yeah."

"What really happened."

"Well, ... We were at a party. Everyone was drunk. And I guess that Aron and them just thought it would be funny to rape someone. So they made me do it."

"Oh ... " I really didn't know what to say to that. I grabbed my keys and started to put my shoes on. "Where .. ya going?"

"I have to check something." I walked over to him and kissed him. " I'll be back later. "

"Promise?"

"Of course." I walked out the doors. I was walking to my house since I didn't have my car. It didn't take too long but it was still dark outside. I walked up to my door and unlocked it. I kept my shoes on. Momma was still up. "Mom." I said. She ignored me. " MOM!"

"WHAT the fuck do you want?"

"What happened to Emily?" She gave me a death stare. "She was your sister. She died."

"Because you beat the shit out of her right?" She stood up. "I didn't touch her!"

"That's not what she told me."

"She's dead!"

"Do the cops know what you did to her!?"

"Shut your fucking mouth!"

"Make me." She attacked me. We were rolling on the ground hitting each other left and right. We broke tables and chairs. Windows and other furniture. It was a complete battle for life or death. I highly doubt I will make it out alive. "Tell me where you buried her!"

"Never!" I started hitting her again. I wasn't going to stop until I had the information I needed. "She's in the backyard!" I stopped. "You greedy cheap ass mother fucker." She hit me in my face. I got off of her. " Show me." She got up. I followed her outside. She was in the right corner of the backyard. I dug her up. She was basically as skeleton by now. "I'm going to make sure the cops know about this." Then I limped away. I started heading towards Jackie's house. Aron and his friends pulled up next to the sidewalk. "You need a ride babe?"

"I'm not your babe. "

"Aw don't be that way."

"Fuck off and die." I started walking faster. Aron stopped his car. Dylan and Skyler got out. They started following me. I started walking even faster. They speed up. I started sprinting. They chased me. I ran around at least 4 blocks before I couldn't breath. They caught up to me. "Whatchya running from?"

"Yeah Dez, we just wanna have some fun."

"Go away." I took out my cell phone. Aron took it. "No texting this time." He put it in his pocket. "Give it back."

"Make me."

"I'm not in the fucking mood. Give it!"

"You herd her boys. Give it to her." Dylan and Skyler held me down. Aron pulled out a knife and held it to my throat. "Don't you like fun?"

"Fuck off." He slid the knife down my chest. He didn't cut me though. But he did hit me in the face. "Go die in a hole!"

"What a pretty little mouth you have." He hit me in the stomach. Then again and again. By now, I was coughing up blood. "Aw what? Can't take a hit?"

"You don't get fucking abused everyday of your life by your drunken mother do you?" He looked at me. "Don't talk to me about 'taking a hit' " I used air quotes. Aron pulled out a pair of hand cuffs and cuffed me. He threw me in the back seat with Skyler. He taped my feet together. "Let's have some fun." Aron said as Dylan and him got into the car. Skyler wouldn't stop rubbing my legs. "You sick perverts. You deserve to die."

"We know. But we like to have fun." I had no idea where we were. Dylan was messing around with my phone. Skyler started messing with my pants. " Touch me there again and I swear I will cut off your nuts and make you eat them." He pulled his hand away. "She can't do anything." Aron said. Luckily I knew how to get out of handcuffs. " He's right. Try again." He put his hand by my button and I pulled a quick left hook. I kicked him in his face. I Took the tape off of my feet and opened the door. I tuck and rolled. 'What a fucking adventure.' My mind was screwed. Aron turned around. I took off into an ally. They were stupid enough to keep going. I am going to have fun getting home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Not too inspired when no one comments...