My 8th Grade Journal

Knowing What Was Not To Be Known

Too many voices with a pounding headache. It wasn't a good remedy for being insanely psychopathic. I woke up on cement ground. I was apparently outside on the sidewalk. So I'm going to a health care place. Not too fun. But when I was conscious enough I was on a couch. I was in someone's house. Dan was hovering over me. "It's OK now."

"D... Dan?"

"Shh..." He hugged me. "Dez you need to tell me what is exactly going on."

"I would ... but .. I don't even know myself.."

"Come on.. up." He pulled me up. "Where .. where are we going?"

"We need to find Jackie and Dante."

"No ... " He looked at me.

"What do you mean no?"

"Dan ... exactly how long have you .. known me for?"

"Well .. Like I said, I've seen you around."

"No .. There's more to this. Tell me the rest."

"Well... I guess when I first saw you ... it was a long time ago. "

"How long?"

"A few years."

"Why so sudden?"

"Because we are older now..."

"Why me?"

"Because you're different. You think in a unique way. You are so random and fun. And yet, so neglected."

"Earlier, when we were in McDonald's... You didn't even know what I looked like before then. How did you know?"

"I told you .. I've been watching you."

"So... I have my own stalker?"

"Pretty much." I have no idea why but this was romantic to me. "That's actually kind of kinky. "

"Oh?"

"Ha ha yeah..."

"Come on... we need to find them." We walked upstairs and into the living room. It was dark. We got in a '06 Chevy. I pulled out my cell phone. I started to text Jackie. 'W-h-e-r-e a-r-e y-o-u?' I felt so dizzy. Like I was drugged. There was a beep. 'HOME. Where the hell are you?' "Dan, go to Jackie's house."

"OK." He pulled a U-turn and speed off. I saw the little boy again. "Uncover the past."He said. "Dan Lookout!" I pulled the steering wheel and we swerved. "What the hell are you doing!?" We crashed into some woods. I got out of the car. The little boy was a few feet away. "Little boy!"

"Dante. Emily." 'Emily? Whose that?' I started to follow the boy into the woods. "DEZ!!" I started running. He took me to a cabin. It was abandoned. The little boy was sitting on a bed next to a little girl. I walked into the room with fear filling my eyes. Then everything turned to black and white. I have no idea what was going on. I was in my house. The little girl was getting beaten and the boy was.. no where to be found. There was a baby. It was a girl. She wouldn't stop screaming. " .. You little piece of shit! I told you to clean this house!" There was a women yelling at her. It looked sort of like ... my mom! 'Oh my god. That can't be.' I backed up into a corner. "Emily was killed..." The boy was talking. I got up and walked over to the kids. " Your Emily aren't you?" She shook her head.

"Emily died by abuse. No one found out ... You have a time to die .. and she will make it so." The little girl turned into a teenager. She was about ... 16. She hit me. "Why?! What does this have to do with me!?"

"She abused me more than you. She killed me. And now I'll do the same to you!" She started beating the shit out of me. The little boy cowered in the corner. Then it was normal color again. The boy and girl were gone. Dan walked through the door. "Dez! Oh my god! Are you OK!?" 'Yes of course. That's why I'm laying here.' "We need to find Emily."

"Whose Emily?"

"My ... My mom killed her. " He helped me up and we started walking back to the car. It was totaled. I took out my phone and called Dante. "Hey, we need you to pick us up. We were in an accident."

"Where are you!?"

"Interstate section of 306. By a patch of woods."

"I'll be there in 10 minuets." I hung up my phone. Dan looked so worried. He was also messing around with his phone. "You OK babe?" He looked up.

"Yeah. Just .. concerned." I walked over to him. He was sitting on his trunk. I hugged him. "You know, I'm always here for you now to." I told him with passion. "I know." Then he started kissing my neck. He moved to my lips and his hands to my waist. He pinned me against the car. He started undoing my belt. " ... Dan .. " He looked up. "Not here." He nodded and continued to kiss me. I saw a car coming. 'Dante? No .. not so fast. ' "Babe do you know that car?"

"Yea .. it looks like Aron's car. "

"Did you call him?"

" ... No he texted me ... But I didn't tell him where we were. " I had a problem with Aron and his group for a while now. I tried not to let it bother me too much though. Aron pulled over to the side of the road. " Hey Dan what's going on?"

"Nothing really ... look this isn't a good time right now."

"Aww why? Are we interrupting something?"

"Sort of." Aron got out of the car. There was Aron, Skyler, Dylan, and Steve. 'I really can't deal with this right now.' My mind was going to explode. "Hey Dez."

"Don't talk to me."

"Aw why not? You're able to talk to him aren't you?" He pointed at Dan.

"Duh."

"You don't even know do you - "

"Aron ... don't..." I look over at Dan.

"Don't ... what?" Skyler and Dylan went over to Dan and started taunting him. I was going to go over and help, but , Steve was holding me back. "Get off me."

"Aron don't do this!"

"Your little boy has been doing some dirty work. You know how you two met?" I nodded my head. "Aron don't do this!"

"Shut up!" Skyler kicked him in the ribs."

"DAN! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"He never told you that he helped?"

"ARON DON'T-" He was cut off by a punch in the face, thrown by Dylan.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I just thought it was time that you knew. " Steve was tightening his grip on me. "GET OFF ME!" Aron started walking towards me with a perverted smile on his face. "He never told you that he raped Emily?" I was in shock. "Dan .... "

"Look, I was going to tell you. But with what had happened within the past few days, I didn't think you would be able to hand it." He was hit again in the ribs with a lead pipe. "How did you know this Aron?"

"I helped." He pinned me to the ground. "Get off !"

"Get off her!" Dan was hit again. But this time, they didn't stop. Aron was kissing my neck. Steve got off me and went to help Skyler and Dylan. "Aron get off me!"

"Why? You don't love me anymore?" He was my ex. He also liked to harass me. "I never loved you." He smacked me. "Steve! Get the needle." Steve ran over to the car and was fiddling with something in the back seat. "This should help you calm down." Steve then came over the Aron and handed him the needle. He injected it into my arm. It was a few minuets before it actually took effect. "Relax babe. This won't hurt a bit." He laughed as he pulled down my pants. I could still hear Dan in the back round screaming. Then before I blacked out, Someone pulled over and beat the shit out of them. But that was all I could tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
T.V is soo distracting.