My 8th Grade Journal

Visiting Hell

I got out of the taxi and grabbed my stuff. I ran up to the door of my old house. The window was broken and the house was a mess. I looked for Dante. I found Jackie crying on the floor. "What happend?"

"Dante came home to grab the rest of his stuff. He was going to move in with me." She paused to let out a small cry and some tears. "When he came home, your mother attacked him. She was screaming something about you."

"Stay here. " I got up and ran upstairs. No Dante. I ran back down stairs and went into the kitchen. No Dante or mom. I went into the backyard. Dante was on the ground bleeding and mom was knocked out. "Dante!"

"Hey .."

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry I never belived you about mom."

"I never knew you didn't." I chuckled a little. I started crying. "Dante we have to get you out of here. "

"I can't move." His side was bleeding and so was the back of his head. I called an ambulence. "They will be here in about five minuets. In the mean time, let's try to get you up." I was about to help him when he screamed. " NO!" He pointed behind me. My wounderful mother was about to hit me with a stick. I grabbed it. "No more of this shit!" I pushed her full force. "You are a drunk! You need to get a life besides sitting around wasting yourself! Stop abusing your kids! GET A JOB!" She stood up. She tried to hit me again. "You don't know how sick I am of you!" I screamed at her. I hit her in the face full force. I hit her again and again. Jackie managed to pull me off of her. Mom wasn't dead, but she wasn't awake either. The ambulence pulled in and took mom and Dante. I just sat there on the ground thinking. I started to clean up the place when I herd a knock at the door. It was some stranger. "Hey, is everything OK?"

"Far from it my friend. Far from it."

"Oh.. Well do you need some help trying to clean up?"

"If you're not sqeemish."

"Nope."

"Then feel free to help." He walked in and grabbed some cleaning supplies. He asked me what happend and I told him everything. Looks like he had the same problem in life. "Yea but I never got screwed that bad. But I do understand what you are going through."

"Gald to meet someone who knows." I smiled. He smiled. "What's your name?"

"Nathan. Yours?"

"Desiree."

"Nice to meet you." I laughed a little. By the time we were done, it was around midnight. "Wanna crash here?"

"Sure." Jackie was at the hospital with Dante. And I got Nathan set up on the couch. "Where you live at?"

"Down the street. I just moved here a year ago."

"Oh. I was in New York."

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"It's a no wounder why I haven't met you before." We sat up for hours just B.S. -ing about life. Somewhere in between there, a love story was born.
♠ ♠ ♠
again not that long, but it's getting twords the end. Tell meh what ya think.