My 8th Grade Journal

The Question and Reason

That question was just pounding in my head. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I was just sitting there staring at him. 'Come on Dez say something before he thinks your crazy! Well you already are.' I thought. Thoughts were racing through my head.

"W.....w....why do you ask?" I say stumbling over my words.

"Well....-" I looked at Jackie and it was time to go.

"I gotta go..I'm sorry, here." I said as I handed him my number. "Text me later"

I ran over to Jackie, pulled her up and dragged her outside. Dante followed us. "What did you do now?" She said sarcastically.

"He....he..."

Jackie smacked me. "Spit it out!"

"He asked me if I was taken....". Her jaw dropped so low I thought it was gonna fall off.

"O-M-G!" She practically screamed. Now she almost never says that line unless it was really big. And let me tell you, it was big.

"What happened?" Dante says as he walked towards Jackie

"Oh, nothing that concerns you at this moment." Jackie replied. Dante gave her an evil glare. She whispered something to Dante and I was already into the car. They stood out there talking for a while.

Then my phone beeped. 'One new message!' It says. I scroll down. "So what is the answer to my question?"

I smiled. I started texting back. T-e-l-l M-e W-h-y Y-o-u A-s-k-e-d M-e. It beeped when I sent it. Jackie just opened the door.

"I said no!"

"Awww why not?"

"Dante you know why."

I looked back at them. "Do you guys always have to fight like that? Jackie just fuck him already!" I said smirking.

The next thing I new both of us were fighting outside the car in Mick-D's parking lot. I pinned her down." God what the hell just happened, and why are we fighting?"

"You really need to go to the Doctor for those blank outs."

I got off of her. Doctor. Doctor. Thats all that I could think about. I stood there.

"I'm sorry Dez I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine" I said cutting her off.

"Lets just go to school. " Then someone was hugging me.

"Are you guys OK?" He said. I was frozen again. I turned my head only to find Dan there. He was the guy I had the conversation with in Micky-D's.

"Wh...why did you just hug me?"

"Because I saw you two fighting and I wanted to make sure you were OK."

I stood there. Not noticing that I was smiling. Then he said "You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen."

The only thing I could have done at that point was nod and walk back to the car. "I will see you in school." I said like a dork.

We drove in complete silence. I found the closest parking place to the school and turned into it. I opened the door and got out. Dante and Jackie started there own conversation and I just kept on walking, completely drowning in my own thoughts. I completely lost Dante and Jackie. I had no idea where they were. I open my locker and got my books. Only to find when I shut the door, someone standing behind it. Guess who...Yeup. "Hi?" I said.

"So, do you have that answer for me?"

"Apparently not."

"Aww come on I need an answer!''

"And why? Why all of a sudden do you ask me this complicated question, And when I don't even know you.?"

He just stood there. Staring at what I think was my face. "Because, when I saw you that moment, I new I had to have you."

"Very interesting answer." I said as I start walking.

"So, you had to have me?"

"Yes, when I saw your beautiful face and body, I knew that I needed to get to know you. And as soon as we knew each other enough, I was hoping that we could be together."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"And how do you suppose we could get to know each other?"

"I was hoping you would skip first period with me?"

'No, don't go with him.' Thats what my head kept saying. But that soft tender spot in my heart wouldn't let my mind take over. "Where are you planning to go?"

"Over to the park."

Sounds interesting enough. And it would be good to take a little vay-cay from this hell hole of a school. "Where did you park?"

"Just follow me." He said as he linked our hands and practically dragged me down the stairs and out the door. Then out of no where, he cradled me like a baby and ran over to his car. Hehe you should have seen the look on my face. I wanted to slap him but then again my heart said no lets give him a chance. He opened the passenger door and put me in the seat.

"Why did you jus-"

"Because, I wanted to." He said as he cut me off. He shut the door and then he got in on the other side. "You ready?" I nodded. He started the car and we zoomed out of the parking lot. Then we stopped at a light. It was a few minuets before he broke the silence. "So, Music?"

"Sure" I reply. He put on The Black Parade then changed it to Famous Last Words. "I love this song." I said a little to loudly.

He herd me. "Really?"

"Yeah." He nodded. By the time the song ended we were just pulling into the parking lot of the park. He got out and came around to my side and opened my door for me.

"Thank you." I said as I got out and he linked our hands again. He pulled me over to the bench in this little patch of woods. Deep but not to deep in. We were completely surrounded by trees and not a person in sight. We sat down and he got really close. We got the pleasant view of a pond. "It's beautiful." I said.

"Yea. I like to come here. Clears my head." He said. He looked at me. "Desiree I really like you. "

"But you don't even know me."

"I don't care. I like you a lot. Even if we have only known each other for two days."

"But...."

"Desiree." He said.

Then... he kissed me. I let his soft lips linger there and his tongue enter. It was only a few minuets before that glorious moment was over. He hugged me. "I will always be here. "

"Yes."

"Yes to what?" He said in a pondering but silly voice.

"Yes, I'm yours" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think please ♥