My 8th Grade Journal

The Discovery

He turned to me. "So, whats up with the hood?"

"Um....." I couldn't think of an explanation.

"Can you take it off?"

"Why?"

"Well, when I kissed you I wasn't quite sure if i hit your lips."

"You got them al- WAIT! What's that suppose to mean?!?!"

"Nothing. I just want you to take down the hood so I can see your beautiful face." I just sat there. Thinking on what to say. His hand started to reach towards my hood.

"NO."

"Why?" He kept reaching.

" I said no."

"Why?" Finally I hit his hand. "What is you're problem?"

"You want to know what my problem is?" I took down my hood. He could then clearly see all the cuts and the bruise on my eye.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." His hand touched my cheek. He pulled my face towards his and then he kissed me again.

"You can tell me anything. I am here now."

"We should probably get back to school." I said as I pulled up my hood.

"Yeah."

'I bet that's all he could say.' My thoughts we overriding my heart again. I knew I had to change the subject quickly. We started walking back to the car. I got in, he got in, and it was silent the rest of the way. We arrived at third period only to find Jackie tackling me and Dante yelling at me. Heh, didn't know they cared that much.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Dante lighten up...." Then she brought it down to a whisper.So, what happened?"

"I'll tell you all later. Lets just get through he rest of the day."

"Awwwww! But I want to know now!" As Jackie pleaded, I looked into her eyes. She knew, clearly, that the puppy pout was not to work. We turned into third period. There was Jackie, Dante, Dan, and I. 'Oh this should be so delightful.' I was thinking quietly. I don't know exactly why, but it was quiet thinking. Well Jackie sat in front of Dante. I sat in front of Dan. The whole five minuets we were sitting there, they were throwing things at us. I could already tell that Dante liked Dan. Friend wise.

"So, what happened." Jackie whispered. Funny, I didn't know she could whisper.

"A drive to the park. A kiss...or two and...." I cut off. I wasn't quite ready to tell her what had been going on yet.

"And.... You had sex didn't you!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!" The study hall teacher or monitor, as I like to call her, wasn't too pleased at the fact of that sex was being yelled during a "quiet" study hall. Only Jackie. I told you she can't stay quiet.

"No we didn't have sex. Just a make-out session."

" Interesting..... By the look of her smile, I could tell that she thought that I, myself, was lying. Why would she, of all people, think that? I have no fucking idea, what-so-ever. You can ask her. Go ahead I dare you.Ha ha. I thought so. Anyway, Jackie started poking me in my arm.

" What did you get for number 3?". Ah. The dreaded math homework. Jackie never does her math homework. So I guess that I should be the on getting the "A" right? Well I should be, but, I don't hand in my "work". Funny huh? I could actually be passing this subject, but I choose to fail. The teacher is a bitch anyway, And she sucks ass at teaching!

"Jackie you of all people, know that even I don't turn in my work."

"Well can I at least barrow your calculator?"

"Yea" I said as I threw it at her.

She let out a big 'oww' and the teacher turned to yell at us..."How many times to I have to tell you two to be QUIET!"

"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time. The teacher walked away and we started talking again. "Didn't Dante do your homework already?"

"I forgot about math."

"Oh". Then all of a sudden, a square note came flying out of the air, into my lap. I opened it up.
'Hey.
You want to stop by my house after school?'
I turned around to see Dan smiling. I picked up my pencil and started to write back, watching cautiously to see if the teacher will catch me.

'I'm sorry. I have plans with Jackie and Dante after school. But you are welcome to come along'. "Give this to Dan."

"Whatever"

' God what's Jackie's problem' I thought. 5 more minuets to go then we go to 4th period. I look over to see a girl walking down the isle way with a blue pass. That meant to go to the office. The teacher gave it to Dan. I gave him a look like 'Oh god what did you do?' He just smiled. He got up and hit me in the head with one of his note books. I tried so hard not to make a loud noise. The teacher didn't notice. I look at Jackie and she giggled. Dante was to busy messing around with his....foot? I think it was his ...foot....He looked up. I mouthed ' What are you doing?' He just shrugged his shoulders. Then, finally , The bell rang. I got up to go to American Studies with of course Jackie and Dante.....I looked around. But, no Dan. Well I went to my locker, found Jackie and Dante and went to 4th period. 5 minuets in Dan came into the classroom. The teacher gave him a seat in the way back with me, Jackie , And Dante. ' Oh how fun this is gonna be!' i thought very loudly in my head. I whispered to Dan

' I thought u didn't have this class with me?'

He whispered back ' I got my schedule changed. Thats why I went to the office. '

'Oh'
"NO TALKING YOU TWO!" Mr. Mentch Yelled. He is a good teacher but can be a little snippy sometimes. I smiled and returned to my work. Of course I look at Jackie in front of me and Dante is rubbing her leg. She just glared at him. He stopped after a few seconds. There was a worksheet coming back for us to work on while Mr. Mentch worked on grading tests. 'Oh goodie!' I screamed in my head. Dan didn't have his book so I shared with I'm. Of course I just gave him all the answers. For some odd reason my arm started to itch. I look over and it's getting really red. But it itches so bad! I couldn't stop. Aha! I found it! There was a bug crawling on my arm. But me being stupid let out a scream and jumped up from my seat. " Desiree is there a problem?"

"There was a bug on my arm!"

"Are you OK.?"

"I am now .... that I flicked it onto Jackie!"

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" then Jackie started to flip out. Ha ha it didn't really go on here though. I just needed to break the silence. "WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT!??!" ha ha this is funny.

"Wait....i don't see it. It must of fell off"' The thing is, that, after I said that she knew that it was an attempt to break the silence. She started to mouth 'I H-A-T-E Y-O-U-.' I shrugged my shoulders and got back to my work. Mr. Mentch knew I was kidding around but he didn't care because he loved our class. The rest of the day just sort of dragged on. During lunch though, I got bored so I shoved a couple french fries down Jackie's shirt. She was so pissed. But you have to admit , seeing her freak out was funny. And besides, She thought it was funny to. So after school, I met Jackie, Dante and Dan over in our corner and we were deciding on what to do.

"What do to today?" I said as I was pacing back and forth.

"Beach?" Dante suggested.

"My house?" Of course Dan said.

"Amusement Park?" I stopped.

"Perfect!" Of course, I knew exactly on where to go. Geneva! I absolutely love that place! And the best thing is that, they have motels. Bwahhahaa!

"Jackie thats brilliant! And we could stay the night in Geneva. OK. Here's the plan..." I knew what Jackie was thinking. 'Oh god not another Dez adventure! ' So before she could say anything, "...YES! Another adventure! So, we will go to Jackie's house first, then Dan's then mine and Dante's. Sound like a plan?"

"Sure"

"Sounds good"

"Wait a minute! What about school?" Jackie said to me like I didn't already have that planned out.

"You my pretty little slut leave that to me."

"HEY!" Then Jackie punched me. I didn't like how all of a sudden she got the courage to do that. But luckily she hit me in my arm so it didn't really hurt. You see I totally forgot the fact that mom was Drunk at home. So we will see where this all leads....in THE NEXT CHAPTER! Yes I am making you all wait! BWAHAHAA! he he.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk. Comment....K? Please? ♥