My 8th Grade Journal

Piercings in Geneva,

We walked up to the guy at the register. "Can I help you two young ladies?"

"Yes. We want to get some piercings done."

"How old are you?" I help up some money and said "Old enough". He looked at me. "What do you want done?"

"We want our lips pierced and Jackie wants her belly button pierced also." She looked at me. "Do we have enough money?"

"Don't worry I got it covered.''

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me on this. You don't even have to pay me back. Now let's go." I said as we started walking towards the back room. "OK so who is first?" I looked at Jackie. She looked at me. "I'll go first." I sat on the chair. "Pick your ring." I took the circle one so it wouldn't hurt my gums. He took my right corner of my lip and stuck the needle through it. I didn't move. Then he put the ring in. "OK you're all done here."

"That's it?"

"Yup."

"It didn't even hurt." Jackie was just stairing at me. "You're next Jackie." I pulled her down to the chair. "Which one do you want done first?"

"Lip please". He took the needle. Then he took her lip. He stuck it threw. She screamed. I grabbed her hand. She started to squeeze tighter. Then he went to her belly. He took a clean needle and clamped on her belly button. He stuck it threw and she screamed louder. "Jackie it's OK it's all over." She wasn't crying of course. She looked at me as we were walking out of there. "How the hell do you do it?"

"Years and years of practice." I smiled. She nudged me. We were walking back to the car when I saw that there was a boy in the middle of the road. It was just a little kid. There was a truck coming. "Hey kid get out of the road!" I started running towards him. I grabbed him and we both fell to the other side. The truck almost hit him. "Little boy, the street is very unsafe for you. Where is your mother?"

"She's in the hotel." Then he ran away. I was so confused. "Dez what happened?"

"Didn't you see that little boy?"

"What are you talking about?" 'I know he was real.' "Never mind let's just get to the hotel." We started walking back to the car. "What the hell did you do?!?" Dante was yelling at Jackie. While she was explaining it to him I found Dan still sitting in the back seat. So I sat next to him and started kissing his neck. "What's that on your lip?"

"I got my lip pierced."

"Very nice." He said then kissed me. He started to kiss my neck. Then he went down a bit further. "Dan."

"What?"

"Can't you wait until we get situated?"

"I guess." He said with a little smirk on his face. I kissed him. "Get a room!" 'Dante'. "Awwwwww! how cute!" 'Jackie".

I pulled away and slapped them both. "No commentary is needed at this point in time thank you very much." I said that in a smart ass tone. They both just looked at me. They turned around and I just laid on Dan's stomach. I turned on the CD player in the car. I put on In The End by Linkin Park. That is a good song. So it took us like an hour to find a motel where they had a decent location. We parked and walked up the stairs to the front desk. The motel had a store in it. That was cool. " OK so are we all staying in the same room or are we getting two separate rooms with two beds?"

"Separate beds." Jackie voted. But the other two said the exact opposite. "Well I'm paying so I count as two votes. I vote on separate beds." Dante got all sad. Dan looked just like Dan. " Two rooms with two beds in each please."

"For how long miss?"

"One month." Jackie's jaw dropped. She pulled me over to the side. "One month! Why one month!?"

"We need a vacation. Besides Dante will do our work for us. So it doesn't matter anyway."

"Good point." That will be ......Three thousand dollars please. Everyone besides me just stared at her. I pulled out my wallet. "Let's see .. one .... two ... three ... Three thousand." I laid the money on the counter and she handed us the keys. "Oh .. uh can we get the rooms next to eachother?"

"That will be four hindered dollars extra."

"Fine.." I put the four hundred on the counter. " Let's go." I walked out of the room and opened the trunk. I grabbed all my shit and put it by the room. "OK who's rooming with who?"

"I get Jackie!" Dante yelled. Jackie looked very scared. "But...but...bu "

"He called you first." I said with a perverted look on my face. She just gave me an evil stare and Dante picked her up and threw her in the room. I unlocked the door to my room. I just threw my stuff on one bed and his on the the other. Then out of no where, Dan tackled me on the bed and started to tickle me. I was screaming so loud that Dante broke the door open and was all like " What the hell is going on in here?!?" I was laughing so hard that I thought I was gonna piss my pants. Of course I had to pay for the door to be fixed. But besides that, I actually was having fun. When Dan decided to halt his attack on me, we all decided to go to the fair down the road. It was amusing to see so many people in such a small place. Well it was small to me. There was Go-Carts and rollarcosters and all this other stuff that fairs usually had. But at like 12:00 we all went on the Farris wheel. All of us got stuck at the top. Jackie and Dante were in front of us though. The fireworks were going off. It was so romantic. I could have sworn that I was hearing Fall For You by Secondhand Serrinade playing. It was the perfect moment. Dan and I kissed. Jackie looked at me. She was so happy. It was just the perfect night. When we got back to the motel, Dan wanted to go for a midnight swim. So we got Jackie and Dante up and we walked down to the beach. We all jumped in. It was really dark. Usually I was a great swimmer. But something wasn't right. Then all of a sudden, I go under. I come up and then under again. I was gasping for breath. I think Jackie was trying to pull me up but she may have been pulled under also. It was all just so confusing. Then, the air was gone. I was in a dream. There was a dark figure at the end of a hallway. I herd people screaming. It was hard to make out. It sounded like Dante and Dan. Jackie to. What the hell was going on. I was shouting but I couldn't be herd. Then the figure got closer and closer. Soon the person was in front of me. It was that same girl from before. She looks so familiar. But I just can't remember. "You'll get your turn to die." Those words were like knives in my head. She pulled out a gun and was shooting randomly. Then she pointed it at me. "This is for everything!" she shouted. Then, BANG!. I woke up. Sweaty and clammy. Scared and confused. I was in my motel room. Jackie was on the other bed with Dante at her side. Dan was at mine. They were all passed out. I got up and went outside to the deck. The Light on the water was so beautiful. It made me feel, free.I felt anxious. And I wanted to run. For no reason. I started panicking. I couldn't breath. I was nervous. But for no reason. Dan came outside and saw me sitting and breathing heavily. "Don't think about it. Focus on the things around you."

"W....Wh....What?"

"See the car?" I nodd.

"See the moon?" I nodd.

"See me?" I nodd. It started to light up. I could breath more again. Soon that sharp painful feeling was gone. "What happened?"

"You had a panic attack. You could have anxiety. Sometimes, It helps when someone is there to help point out the other things to keep your mind free." I wanted to cry. For no reason. I just wanted to cry on his shoulder. He held me. We sat there the rest of the night. He said in the morning or so we could go check out the woods. But I think we fell asleep outside cuz that's where we woke up. Jackie and Dante were sitting on the deck in som lawn chairs. "What happened last night?"

"I don't know but it was scary." Jackie always is confused about something. I don't know why. She just is. "You both practically drowned."

"Yea we really need the positive attitude." Dante is such an ass. "Where's Dan?"

"He was muttering something about his phone and walked out towards the beach."
I started walking down the hill. He was sitting on a huge rock. He had his phone in his hand and he looked pissed. "What's going on?"

"Oh hey. Nothing really just got a text from a friend."

"Oh. Well then. " I didn't really know what to talk about so we just cuddled on the rock. And I swear it ass raped me. When we were walking up the hill, Jackie was yelling at Dante. 'Oh god what now?'. So Dan and I booked it up the hill. When we got up there, there was glass everywhere. "What the hell happened?"

"Dante was being perverted again and we knocked over some glasses."

"Holy shit Jackie, your hands." Jackie looked down. Glass was all in her hands. "Come on. Lets go inside and check this out." We go into my room and she sat on the bed. I got some Peroxide , a towel , and some tweezers out of my back back. "Dante go grab a bowl or bucket or something ." He rand outside. "Dan go get another towel and but warm water on it." He ran to the bathroom. "Now Jackie this is going to hurt a little bit."

"How bad.?"

"Do you have to ask?" She looked terrified. Dante came in with a bucket and Dan brought the towel over. I put the towel under her hands and took the other one and drenched it in peroxide. I took the tweezers and took a piece of glass out. "Oww god dam it! That shit hurts!"

"Do you want the glass out or not!? Dante grab her hand er something." Dante went to Jackie and was holding her. I took a few more pieces out and then put the peroxide on it. She screamed. It got easier but I didn't have anything to rap her hands up in. So I made Dante go to the front desk and ask for some gaus and bandages. Her hands were very tender so Dante got to be her little slave. After that little incident , we all took a nap. But I was afraid to go to sleep. Eventually I passed out from exhaustion. And I had another dream. But you will all have to wait until chapter 7 to hear it. So keep reading.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE??