My 8th Grade Journal

Doctor Doctor Please No

Last nigh was horrible. The voices. The actions. Jackie and Dante are going to literally kill me. But Dan bandaged me up. They are still going to ask what happened though. But I really rather not tell them. And I'm talking to myself again. " ... What? ..."

"Nothing. I was just thinking out loud." He looked at me. All worried like. Jackie and Dante came bursting through the doors. Jackie came first screaming and Dante followed. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I screamed. They all looked at me. "I'm going ins.... out side." I walked through the door. They were muttering something. I didn't bother to care. I just sat in the middle of the road. It's how I think. But something popped up out of the corner of my eye. It was that little boy again. He beckoned me. I followed him into some woods. "Little boy?!" I yelled after him. He replied in a faint voice. Like a ghost. " Dante. ' There is no possible way in hell that's Dante.' My thoughts were jumbled. There was like a cave thing made out of trees. It was amazing. So beautiful. The little boy just stood there. I didn't know what to do. Was he even real? Questions are always confusing. There was something through a little nook.I went through it. There was someone laying on a stone like table. It was surrounded by woods. It was a lady. " Ma'am?" There was no reply. 'Is she dead?'. I slowly started walking towards her. The little boy was next to her. I was so confused. The lady sat up. I was inches from her. She was speaking in a graceful tone. " Your debt will be paid." Then she hit me. I fell on the floor. Stone cold knocked out. I didn't wake up for what seemed like hours. When I did arise, the little boy was gone and everyone was crowding me. " What happened to the little boy?!" They looked at me. " And the lady!? Where are they?!"

"Come on Dez. Your obviously confused."

"Get your hands off me! I'm not confused! I know what I saw!" Dante pulled out a needle.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"I thought we might have needed it. Hold her down." 'What the hell?!' My mind was freaking out. He injected it into me. I passed out minuets later. I herd faint voices. They weren't just Dante, Jackie and Dan's. There was someone else. "She claims she saw a women and a little boy. What should we do doctor? 'DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR.' "WHAT THE HELL!" I jumped from the bed and ran out the door. Down the hall to the left and then the right. Stairs. I started running down them. I herd a siren. They were calling all doctors to my position. I hated cameras. So instead of running down the stairs I slid down the railings. It was fun until I fell off of one. That hurt like a bitch. I got to the bottom and out the door. I was running on the ... roof?! "What the fuck?" 'Didn't I go down the stairs?' Whatever. I felt like I was on speed. The doctor and my friends were behind me now. "Fuck this." I started running towards the edge. "NO!"

"DEZ!"

"HOLY SHIT!"
I jumped off of the roof. I was Flying! No. I barley mad it to the other building though. I grabbed the edge with my hand. I pulled myself up and ran some more. It was another freaking hospital. Who the hell puts two hospitals next to each other? Maybe I was just going insane. 'Door .. door .. Ah ha!' I found the door. I walked down the stairs. It didn't seem like a hospital. There was blood all over the walls. People were screaming but there was no people to be found. Monsters started coming out of nowhere. But then I saw the little blond boy. He was speaking to me in a soft voice. It was faint. "Come here. Help me ..." I followed the boy barely behind him. Where was he going? What was he doing here? I found him in a room behind a chair. " It's OK, I won't hurt you, I promise." He looked at me with sympathy. "You made a big mistake. Know the past not the future." He pulled out a knife and stabbed me. There was blood everywhere. I was on the floor. I was staring at the boy. My vision was getting blurred. A women cam behind him and wrapped her arms around him. I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha ha wow typing with gloves on ...