Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Who do you like?

Tonight was the night that the football team were having a home game so that meant that the cheer squad had to be there tonight aswell cheering them on.

‘Okay girls remember we have to cheer to make them win’ Lindsey said

‘Yeah she’ll make them cheer’ Avyanna mumbled

‘Yeah in bed’ I mumbled to agreeing with her

‘That’s your brothers girlfriend your talking about’ Grace said to Avyanna

‘Yeah I know but it doesn’t mean I have to be nice’ she said with a wink we all laughed and got in to place waiting for the guys to come out.

‘Go Warriors’ Lindsey yelled as the boys came running out we all cheered for then as they got in a group and talk about whatever they do before a game.

We cheered as they started the game and cheered through out the game until half time where we had to do our little dance/ cheer thing we do.

‘Ready girls’ one of our girls yelled and we yelled out okay.

We spelt out Warrior and did a little dance and that got the crowd cheering for us.

I liked cheerleading but only for the dancing I never liked it for all attention that we would get from the guys thinking that cause I’m a cheerleader that they can get in my pants.

Oh how they were wrong I remember kneeing a guy that tried to force himself on me one time no one messed with me after that, they knew that Avyanna and I weren’t like most cheerleaders.

Avyanna may wear revealing clothes at times but she doesn’t sell her self like the other girls on the squad do, well Grace doesn’t cause she has a boyfriend and no one wants to mess with him so they don’t mess with her.

The game had finished and the guys had won by 20 points so it was a good win and they were happy about it.

‘Good game, yous did well’ I told Corbin when he came towards us.
‘Well its you that makes me do so well’ he said with a wink and walked off towards the other guys.

I stood there kind of shocked that he had said that, I looked at Avyanna who had heard what he had just said and she looked kind of shocked to but then she smirked.

‘He so has it in for you’ she told me

‘No he doesn’t’ I told her grabbing my stuff

‘Well what was that then?’ she asked me raising an eyebrow

‘I have no Idea’ I told her walking off to the car.

I drove back to Avyanna house and Avyanna ran up to Peyton’s room then came running back out again with a horrified look on her face.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked her

‘Peyton and Duston were getting dirty’ she said still with the horrified look.

‘Avyanna learn to knock’ Peyton said walking out of his room with no shirt on Duston not far behind him.

‘Well I’m sorry I have news to tell you and I didn’t expect to walk into that’ she said crossing her arms

‘What’s this news?’ Duston asked

‘Well I’m not going to tell you out in the open so come on’ she said walking into her room and sat on the bed, she explained to the boys what happen with Corbin after the game.

‘He has it bad for you Mel’ Duston told me

‘He does not’ I told him crossing my arms over my chest

‘He does and you have it bad for him’ Peyton said

‘I so don’t’ I said getting a bit angry now

‘I see the way you look at him Mel’ Avyanna told me

‘’I don’t look at him anyway’ I told her

They all gave me the look that told me they knew.

‘Okay fine I like him there I said it’

‘Who do you like’ Corbin said standing at the door way my eyes went wide and I just sat there

‘No one’ I said after a couple of seconds

‘Come on Mel you don’t have to say that you don’t like Ronnie’ Avyanna said smirking at me that bitch!

I looked at the doorway to see that Corbin wasn’t there anymore and then we heard a door slam shut.

‘Now you can’t tell me that he doesn’t like you’ Peyton said I just shook my head and fell back on the bed.

We stayed in Avyanna room for a bit before Peyton and Duston went back to his room, Avyanna and I looked at each other knowing what they were going to do and walked out to the lounge room and watched some movies.

Half way through one movie I wanted a drink so I got up and walked into the kitchen to get some coke from the fridge I got two because I knew Av would want one.

I was just about to leave the kitchen when Corbin walked in and cornered me.

‘Get out of my way’ I said trying to move.

‘Do you really like Ronnie?’ he asked me

‘It’s none of your business’ I told him

‘It is’ he said getting closer to me

‘Its my life and you choose not to be apart of it so that’s your loss’ I told him finally pushing him out of the way walking back to the lounge room.

Arh he is so annoying why can’t he just mind his own business and not but into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about taking so long to update ive been busy but ill update on monday again :D

What do you think of this chapter?
And like before ill comment on one of your story if you comment on this ;D

Cheerleading outfits