Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Is It True?

Avyanna p.o.v

I was sitting in my room talking to Melanie on the phone just about different kind of things manly guys though I was telling her how Corbin was acting different when ever she was around Ronnie it was kind of weird to see him like that I mean he was always protective of Melanie like when ever one of the guys at the football team tried to hit on her he would tell them to back off and leave her alone.

But with Ronnie it was different he would always get pissed off when ever he heard Ronnie's band playing he would turn the song off or change it, but only since I said that Melanie likes Ronnie well really it's Corbin but of course he doesn't know that.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Peyton walked into my room and sat on my bed.

'Duston is so cute' he told me smiling, Peyton had got the courage to ask Duston out and of course he said yes they had now been going out for two weeks now and they were so cute.

'Why’s he cute?' I asked

'because we were just sitting there cuddling and watching a movie and he just kissed my cheek and was all like I'm glad I found you I never thought I would find someone like you' Peyton told me with a big smile on his face.

I just smiled at him and said that was cute then I thought I heard someone at my door but when I looked no one was there.

Later on that night we were at dinner but dad wasn't talking like he normally would be which was weird mum noticed this and asked him what was wrong.

'Brian are you okay?'

'Is it true Peyton?' Dad asked

'Is what true?' Peyton asked confused

'That you’re gay?' Dad asked and the whole table went quiet.

'Yes dad I'm gay' Peyton said quietly

Next thing we know dad got up and left the table and walked out of the house slamming the door behind him. Peyton was sitting there with tears starting to go down his face.

'Is Duston your boyfriend? Corbin asked Peyton just nodded and Corbin smiled.

'That’s good' he said getting up and giving Peyton a hug, Peyton was a bit shocked at first but hugged him back.

'You don't care that I'm gay?' He asked Corbin

'I always kinda guessed that you were cause you didn't have any girlfriend and you were always into more girly kind of things then things like football, but I'm happy for you' Corbin said to Peyton with a smile

'Thank you' Peyton said hugging him again.

'Ill call up dad I'm sure his just shocked' mum said going to call up Diana because she knew that's where he would be.

* Brian p.o.v *

I was at Jimmy's sitting on his couch with my head in my hands I know I shouldn't of walked out of the house like that I was just shocked and didn't know what to say or do I feel guilty sitting here now I probably upset him.

'Are you angry?' Jimmy asked me

'I’m not angry I was just shocked like I kinda didn’t expect that' I told him honestly

'You should go and talk to him'

'I don't know what to say' I said shaking my head

‘Then tell him you didn’t expect him to say that but you except him for who he is’ Jimmy told me

‘Brian go home, Mackenzie said that Peyton is upset and he thinks you hate him’ Diana said walking into the room.

‘But I don’t hate him’ I told her

‘Well go tell him that’ Jimmy told me I nodded and got up and said thanks then walked to my car and drove back home when I got there Mackenzie was waiting in the kitchen for me I looked at her and she pointed to Peyton’s room as to tell me where he was.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on Peyton’s door when I heard a quiet come in I walked in to see that Peyton was sitting on his bed and he had some tears in his eyes now I felt really bad.

I walked over to his bed and he wiped away his tears thinking I didn't see them.

‘Peyton I’m sorry I was just shocked I didn't mean to walk out like that’ I told him

‘Its okay dad I get that you don’t accept it but it’s who I am’ he said looking at me

‘Peyton you’re my son I would always accept you no matter if you’re gay or straight’ I said

‘Really?’ he asked

‘Yes Peyton ill always love you your my son and I wouldn't care any less for you’ I said giving him a hug.

‘So Duston’s your boyfriend, what’s he like?’ I asked him Peyton smiled and started telling me everything about Duston, I’m glad his happy now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Brian is happy :D

Thanks for the comments i was happy to see that i had 3 comments keep them coming please :D!!

Avyanna