Status: Updated at least once a week!

Detergent!

Home Sick

I sat in class half asleep with the test paper staring up blank at me.

"Psssst Sachi, oi" A voice hisses quietly to my right, I ignore it and nod off.

"Sachi, wake up!" I get a jab to my side and abruptly open my eyes to glare pointedly at the person beside me.

"What do you want Ryan." I emphasize Takeshi's fake english name.

"Oh uh can I borrow a pen, Jordan?" I twitch and biff a pen at his head but he manages to catch it swiftly. "Thanks Jordan." Takeshi grins sarcastically.

"Yeah whatever" I nod off after that and wait for the bell to ring. When it does, I jump up and race out bumping into Amaya; 2nd Lieutenant of Squad 10.

"This is getting ridiculous, it's been a full year now and I'm more than just home sick" I whine to her.
"We have to complete our mission first Sachi-chan." Amaya murmurs quietly.

"Yeah I know but I would have thought that Akuma no Yuwaku would have tried attacking again, besides this english school is getting boring, pretending to go out with Takeshi was a complete failure." I pull a face.

"Awww I wasn't that bad was I?" Takeshi joins the conversation grinning.

I turn my head away from him. "No you weren't but you're 'friends' seem to think I'm a nightmare, little do they know." I give him a dark look of annoyance and he smiles meekly in return.

"I may have exaggerated a tiny bit." He gives me a puppy dog look.

"You don't say." My voice drips with sarcasm.

"Let's just get along guys, anyway Sachi I think you're onto something. It has been a full year, so Akuma no Yuwaku should be getting ready to take a new victim at any moment. We need to stay alert" Amaya states wisely.

"I'm ready to kick some ass." Takeshi grins and we all split up to go our separate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to make the chapter's shorter, I don't know why but I prefer them that way haha. Sorry if it's not too you're taste! Constructive criticism is welcome!