Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

The host and the Ginger

"and we are here with Liam Payne and Cher Lloyd! "
"Ellie you mustn't forget your lovely co-host" Louis elbowed me in the ribs.
"of course not ....... Ladies and gentlemen the esteemed and highly anticipated hosting granduer of Louis Tomlinson!" I say into the webcam this being my third week here I have been running a competition of who is the best co host from one direction. Zayn and Liam were first and all that's left after this week are Harry and Niall.
"now Cher are you sure you are ready to take the payne ... Liam Payne"she nods to him laughing.
"and Liam are you ready to leap the void that is Cher Lloyd"
"yes Louis I believe I am prepared" out of all the wonderful artists I have met I think I like Liam the least. He is a very nice lad and all but he is a little more conservative than the others.
The show continues on with Louis playing some ridiculous game that viewers are sure to love. "that's all for today folks" I interrupt smiling at the camera " seeing as we have Ed's concert that we were due to arrive at thirty minuets ago. Don't forget to vote!" I sign off just as Louis sticks his rear end up to the camera.
"charming Lou really" Cher jokes
"it will get you votes that is for sure ...."
"yeah but Ill just smile and all the girls will vote for me" Harry enters my room.
"oh of course they will" I roll my eyes and he comes over to me and throws me over his shoulder.
"what was that red?" he laughs . I love Harry he is just like my best childhood friend Jacob.
"oh nothing great Harry Styles"
"good that is what I thought I heard" he places me on the ground but keeps his arm tight on my waist , this is the biggest similarity between Harry and Jacob they both are very touchy feely .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh my god I love Ed Sheeran like oh my god like so much." one girl says to me. She is cute probably fourteen and is one of the more enthusiastic fans I have seen tonight.
"when did you start listening to him?"
"after I heard moments I am like a HUGE directioner!"
I laugh there have been loads of responses like that, I won't tell Ed that though.
Personally I connect more with Ed than I do with one direction. I don't really know why the way he puts words together just make sense.
"this one is too our lovely Ellie she is somewhere in the crowd , and I want her to know how wonderful she is." WHAT! Scince when am I anything but boring? The piano chords to "Wake Me Up" ring out through the crowd and girls scream accordingly. I know this song by heart ,it's one of my favorites and I told Louis the other day that if someone were to sing me this song I would fall helplessly into there arms.Then again maybe this particular song was a coincidence .
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm Ellie and Ed I have Absolutly no idea who she is going to end up with so if you want her to end up with someone then coent who and I will write accordingly.
Also, I appoligize for my lack of writing that play I auditioned for I got the part and now I am expreiencing what is commonly referred to as "hell week" but now enough with my rambling.
This chapter is dedicated to Tayloooooor with a lot of o's I want to thank her for calling attention to my lack of writing.okay I am done rambling.Goodnight:)