Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Step 2

I waited patiently in the kitchen for Harry to get Angelica out of the flat now that my part of basically walking in and looking like a high paid escort was over. I poured some lemonade into a small glass and took small sips from it, enjoying the light pink color of it and knowing that Harry most likely bought it for me since he was well aware of my strange infatuation with pink lemonade.

“So,” I began when Harry walked into the kitchen with a tired expression on his face after Angelica finally got the hint and left, “Did it work? Does she believe we’re madly in love?”

“She’s definitely jealous of you; she always used to complain that she wanted a Spanish accent because I said once in an interview that I thought they were sexy so that was definitely a plus.” he said, grabbing the glass from my hand and taking a drink from it.

“You think my accent is sexy Mr. Styles?” I teased playfully even though he had already told me a few times that he did indeed find my ‘exotic’ accent attractive.

“You know that I do.” he said with a roll of his eyes as he handed the glass back to me.

“That I do.” I replied before finishing off the pink liquid and placing the glass in the sink.

“What do we do now?” he asked me, my eyebrows furrowing together in confusion, “I mean with our whole evil scheme about relationships.”

“I don’t know.” I said with a sigh as I ran a hand through my thick hair.

“What idea do you have about getting Daniel jealous?” he asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders before a thought popped up in my head.

“I was supposed to be his arm candy for the opening of one of his new clubs tonight.” I began, making him look at me with a confused expression on his flawless face, “We should get dressed all sexy and then go to the grand opening!”

“You, my attractive Spanish best friend are possible the smartest and most deceitful person I know.” he said to me as a smile made its way to my lips at his words.

“Thank you, I try my best.” I said playfully.

He rolled his eyes at me and looked behind me at the clock on the wall.

“I’ll go shower and get ready then we’ll go to your flat so you can get ready.” He said before walking out of the kitchen and towards the bathroom.

I walked to his bedroom and pulled on my jeans which were placed haphazardly on the floor before turning to the rumpled blanket on his bed and searching for my tank top to no avail.

“Where the fuck did it go?” I grumbled to myself, “Narnia?”

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before deciding to fix his bed that I had messed up. I looked in the mirror once I was done fixing his bed and shrugged before running a brush through my hair to get the tangles out. I walked to the living room and slipped my small feet into the black pumps I wore everywhere, sitting down on the couch with my phone in my hands once I was done.

“Are you enjoying your enthralling game of Fruit Ninja?” he asked me from where he stood behind the couch.

“Yes I am, thank you very much.” I said happily as he walked around the front of the couch.

“Well,” he began as he did a small and girly spin in front of me, “How do I look?”

“You look gorgeous.” I said to him with a smile on my face as I looked him up and down, my sight resting on the dark hickey that sat proudly on his skin right below his collar bone and was completely visible to anyone that looked at him for more than two seconds due to the simple white V-neck shirt he chose to wear with a pair of black skinny jeans resting low on his hips.

“So, is there any particular reason as to why you’re eye raping me right now?” he asked me with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh please Harry, you wish I would eye rape you.” I said to him with a roll of my eyes as I stood up from the couch.

“Are you planning on stealing my shirt from me?” he asked as he took my hand in his and he led me out of the door.

“I can’t find my tank top.” I said with a whine.

He chuckled and we made our way out of the bedroom, walking to his car that was parked just outside. From the corner of my eye I saw a few people, clearly paparazzi taking pictures of Harry and I as we walked down the street hand in hand.

“Do you see them too?” he asked me, leaning down to my ear to whisper to me so that the people around us didn’t hear him.

I nodded my head and he smiled down at me.

“What are you planning?” I asked him as he pressed me against his car and the flashes around us increased.

He smiled down at me before placing a kiss to my lips, the two of us moving together in sync and most likely about to cause an insane amount of drama with the One Direction fans. When he pulled away, I smiled up at him and leaned close to him to place a quick peck on his lips.

“Do you think this is all going well so far, well, I guess as far as fake relationships go?” I asked me once we were in his car.

He nodded his head and we sped off to my flat, Harry lying on my bed with his phone in his hands once we arrived as I dug through my closet.

“I have nothing to wear!” I whined, grabbing Harry’s attention easily.

“You have a walk in closet with more clothes than the mall. I think you have more than enough to wear.” he said to me, making me roll my eyes at his words as I held two dresses close to my body for Harry to pick which one he liked more.

“Which one should I wear?” I asked him as I bit down harshly on my bottom lip.

“I like the black one,” he replied, making me let out a relieved sigh since he picked the one I was thinking about more anyway, “And stop biting your lip.”

“Why?” I asked him curiously as I walked into the closet and closed the door behind me so I could pull off the clothes that I threw on after I took a quick shower and slip into the dress.

“Honestly?” he asked me when I came out and walked to my vanity to do my hair and makeup, causing me to nod my head since I wanted to know, “It kinda turns me on.”

“Ew, Harry!” I whined as I threw a tube of lipstick at him and he dodged it easily.

“You’re the one that asked.” he said with a chuckle as I started the long process of doing my hair.

An hour later, I was finally done and Harry was pacing by my bedroom door due to his high level of boredom from having waiting around for me to finish getting ready.

"I thought you would never finish getting ready." he said when he saw me with a small relieved sigh as I did a small spin in front of him.

"You should know by now I always take a very long time to get ready. Plus I had to make sure I looked extra attractive today because of what we have planned for tonight." I said in what some people would likely believe was a seductive tone as I walked towards him with a smile on my face.

"The last time you said something like that and I liked where it was going, we ended up with hickies on our necks and my ex-girlfriend being jealous."

I chuckled slightly at his words as we walked out of the flat with his arm around me, something that was slowly becoming a habit of his whenever we walked next to each other.

"I wonder what the fans are going to say when they see the pictures of us by my car." he said randomly, for some reason being reminded of our recent actions.

"I wonder what the fans are going to say when they see pictures of that huge hickey on your collarbone." I said to him, knowing it stood out a lot against his skin tone while mine were covered up by the most part by my long hair.

"You can barely see it," he began, making me raise an eyebrow at his words, "It's not like it's right on my neck or something."

I turned around to face him, watching his eyes look down into mine curiously as he tried his hardest to figure on what was going on in my head at that moment. Without warning, I placed my lips to random areas around his slightly exposed chest and neck as I bit down on his tanned skin lightly.

"You really want to play this game?" he said to me as he turned us around and I felt my back pressed against the cold of the wall behind me as he placed his palm flat to the wall right beside my head.

I shrugged my shoulders and placed a hand on his shoulder as I toyed with his brown mop of hair. He quickly moved to my neck and bit down harshly on the skin where my neck met my shoulder as I sank my teeth into my bottom lip to hold back a moan. I heard the familiar sound of a camera flash and turned in that direction to see the paparazzi taking a few pictures of Harry and I.

“Well, are you ready to go now?” he asked me as he looked down at me with a smirk on his nicely shaped lips.

I rolled my eyes and got into the car, the two of us arriving there in just a few minutes as we were greeted with a valet that took Harry’s keys and went to park the car for him. We walked straight to the entrance and got in without any trouble, something that made a few of the people waiting in line whine since they were clearly eager to get in.

“Do you see him anywhere?” Harry asked me once we were inside.

“No, maybe he’s by the bar.” I said, eyeing the bar that was off slightly in the distance and noticing that Harry rolled his green eyes at me.

“Is that your nice way of saying you want a drink?” he asked me as we walked to the bar with his arm placed around me, his large hand placed on the small of my back.

“You know me too well.” I said as I sat down on one of the lightly cushioned stools, Harry standing beside me as he told the bartender what we wanted.

I saw Daniel enter the room from the corner of my eye, a smirk forming on my lips when I saw the glare he was giving Harry. I was handed my drink and I placed one of my hands at the nape of Harry’s neck, my fingers playing with his brown curls.

“He’s looking at you.” I told him, watching a smirk that matched the one of my face form on his before he took a drink from the beer in his hands.

“Well,” Harry began as he stepped a little closer to me to close the distance between the two of us, “Should we make him jealous?”

I said nothing, knowing that my actions would be enough to answer his question as I pulled his face closer to mine and pressed our lips together roughly while one of his rough hands that wasn’t holding his drink moved to my waist and gripped onto me tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment subscribe and recommend. Also please check out some of my other stories and my best friend's stories.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr and Twitter

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.