Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Showtime

Harrys teeth sunk down into his bottom lip, desperately wanting the girl to be confident and collected when she came over so that he could win his 'prize.' i rolled my eyes and placed my finger under his chin to make him look at me.

"You’re not going to win, Harold." I said to him.

"You don’t know that. Maybe I'll get lucky." he said, his words clearly having a double meaning that he was hoping I didn’t catch on to.

The stuttering and blushing teenage girl brought us our coffees, my smile widening when she did and I knew I had won. Harry took his coffee from her with a sigh and I took mine from her as I made my best attempt to repress the chuckles that desperately wanted to come out.

"I guess I won." I said as we walked out of Starbucks and made our way to his car that was parked pretty far from where we were.

"There's no need to rub it in." he whined, sounding like a ten year old boy.

I laughed at him at the same time that his phone started vibrating and he moved his hand to get it out of his back pocket.

"Who is it?" I asked him upon noticing the weird expression on his face that was a mix of confusion and frustration.

"My ex, the one that we're trying to make jealous." he explained, debating whether or not he should answer his phone to talk to her.

"Well, we're clearly doing a good job," I began with a smile on my face due to the fact that he was getting what he wanted, "Answer it."

I watched as he slid his finger across the screen and held his phone to his ear a moment later, me choosing to ignore the side of the conversation I could actually hear in an attempt to give him privacy. He switched his phone to the other side and held it between his shoulder and his ear before reaching in his pocket and pulling out his car keys, handing them to me when we reached his car.

"Yay." I said happily as I took the keys from his hand and opened the car door for me to slip into the driver’s seat.

Harry rolled his eyes at me playfully before getting in the passenger side and turning his attention back to the woman that was talking to him through the phone.

"Her name is Ashley." Harry said, grabbing my attention for the first time in the last ten minutes when I heard him say my name to the woman on the other line, "You really shouldn't...Why would I tell you why you can't come? Just don't come."

Harry took his phone away from his ear and pressed the end call button before turning his attention back to me.

"Well, we need to head back to my flat instead of yours," he began, "It would appear as though she was in the neighborhood and wanted to see me."

I chuckled and nodded my head, taking the next turn and making my way to Harry's expensive apartment complex that cost more than buying a house.

"Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?" he asked me with wide eyes when I Parked in front of the building.

I shook my head and he looked at me in disbelief.

"I find that hard to believe, I think you left my internal organs somewhere back there." he joked as we got out of the car and walked through the door.

I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully, him leading me to the stairs before walked up the four flights to his flat.

"Well," I began when we stepped into his living room, "What are we going to do when and if she gets here?"

"I don't know you're the evil mastermind in this relationship." he said simply.

"Well, if I was your real girlfriend," I began as I sat down on his comfortable couch, "What would we be doing right now?"

"Honestly we would probably be having sex right now."

I let the thought swim around in my head for a bit before I could feel a light bulb go off above my head. I turned my attention towards Harry and looked at him with a smirk that made him look at me confused.

"I'm not sure where this is going but I think I might like it." he said, placing his arm around my shoulders and leaning forward to place a kiss on my lips before I placed a finger on his lips to keep him away from me.

"We're not really going to have sex," I began, confusing him greatly as his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "Have you ever seen the movie 'Easy A'?"

"Well, now I know I definitely don't like where this is going." he said as he pulled away from me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his shirt over his head, shoving my hands in his brown curls and ruffling his hair to perfect the 'sex hair' he constantly sported.

"Stand up." I told him.

He did as I asked and when he was in front of me, I reached for the button on his jeans only for him to place his hands on mine and stop me.

"That's not a good idea." he said to me, my eyes filling with realization when I noticed why he'd say that to me.

"You’re going commando again, aren't you?" I said to him, watching him nod his head, "Harry! Why would you do that?"

"Why not? You know I don't like wearing clothes in the first place." he said, his eyes following me as I took off my blazer before throwing it on the floor by the door.

"I know I'm your fake girlfriend and your best friend but I'm still a lady." I said in a joking tone as I kicked off my high heels and Harry picked up his shirt to throw it close to my blazer.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say." he said to me with a roll of his eyes.

I walked into his bedroom and slipped out of my jeans and tank top, leaving me in just my matching bra and underwear as I ruffled my long hair with my hands opened one of his drawers and pulled one of his many t shirts over my head.

"I must admit, I like the way you look with my clothes on." Harry's voice said from the doorway.

I looked at him with a smile on my face as he stepped towards me and leaned against his wooden dresser with his green eyes melting into mine.

"So other than making my flat look like we just had amazing-"

"-Amazing? You really wanna use amazing to describe us having sex?"

"Well, i was going to use life altering or mind blowing but I thought that would be too over the top. There’s always room for improvement."

I rolled my eye and made my way to his nearly made bed, messing up the sheets and throwing my tank top somewhere on the bed.

"What are we going to do until she gets here?" he asked me when I finished messing up his bed.

"I don't know, do you think there is something I'm missing?" I asked him, moving away from the bed and walking over to stand with him by his dresser.

"Well, I sort of feel like we're missing something but since I can't remember it I guess it's not very important."

"But it's the little things that make all the difference." I said, making him roll his green eyes at my bad pun.

"Ha ha, you're so funny." he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Harry, you don't understand, I need that one thing!" I said to him dramatically, noticing that he was trying his hardest not to laugh at my horrible jokes.

"How long have you been waiting to get those jokes out?"

"I thought them up while we were driving to the tattoo shop." I said with a shrug of my shoulders that made him burst out into loud laughs.

"Well, in that case, should I go sit down and wait for you to finish?"

I shook my head.

"I think I got it all out of my system already. But, seriously, what are we missing?" I asked him, honestly curious as to what I had missed or messed up.

"I don't know."

"Well, aren't you helpful?" I said, playfully punching his shoulder and watching as he rolled his eyes a moment later.

"It's going to bother me now that I can't remember." he said, sitting at the edge of his bed with his head in his hands as he tried to think about what we were forgetting.

"Don't hurt yourself, sweetie." I said, patting him on his back.

His head shot up abruptly and I looked at him with what I was sure was nothing but clear cut confusion evident on my face. He reached his hand out to me and wrapped his long fingers around my thin wrist as he pulled me closer to him. I raised an eyebrow at him, silently asking a question which he answered by shaking his head.

"Do you trust me?" he asked me when I was close enough that my ear was right by his lips and my legs were in between his.

"Of course I do Harry." I said simply, wondering what he was planning at that moment.

He moved his face to my neck and bit down harshly, clearly trying to make a dark mark on my skin.

"Really, Harry?" I began when he finished and pulled away from my skin, "A hickey?"

He nodded his head happily with his curls flying everywhere and he leaned towards me again, placing his lips to my collarbone and noting down harshly.

"Are you trying to spell out your first name or something?" I asked him sarcastically.

When he pulled away, he held me at arm’s length and looked me over with a proud ad satisfied look on his face.

"I must admit, hickies that I give you are a pretty good accessory." he said, making me roll my blue eyes before leaning my face to his neck and placing small and scattered bites around his neck, biting down harshly and leaving a large mark right under his collarbone.

There was a knock on the door that made me pull away and look at Harry with a smile on my face.

"Showtime."

He stood up from where he was below me and I watched him walk out of the room and open the door. I picked up his phone, getting incredibly involved in a game of Angry Birds when I heard my name.

“Yes,” Harry’s voice began, “Well, of course Ashley’s here, she’s my girlfriend. I think she’s asleep though so please be quiet.”

“I told you I was coming over to talk to you Harry!” a woman’s voice began, “I think we should talk about getting back together. I mean, what can this girl have that I don’t? I’m sure she’s just a normal girl that works in a coffee shop or something.”

“You really don’t know who Ashley is, do you?” Harry said with a small chuckle in his words.

With a roll of my eyes I put his phone down and walked to the dresser to look in the mirror, my eyes being immediately drawn to the marks Harry had just left behind. I moved a step back and looked my body up and down to make sure I was okay, shrugging my shoulders and deciding it would do.

“Is she even real? Why do I get the feeling that you’re making her up?”

I chuckled to myself and decided to make my presence known. I walked out of the room with my bare feet making small noises on the hardwood floor.

“Harry,” I began when I was in the hallway as I formulated a plan in my mind, “How long does it take to-” I cut myself off when I was just a few steps away from the two of them, “Oh, I didn’t know you had company.”

“This is my friend Angelica,” he began as he walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, “Angelica, this is my girlfriend Ashley.”

“It’s nice to meet you, I wish I knew you were coming,” I began in a fake sweet tone that was coated by my Spanish accent which she seemed to be surprised by, “I would have actually put on clothes before coming out of the room.”

“You’re Spanish? How long have you been living here?” she asked me, her face a clear mix of jealousy and insecurity as she looked me up and down.

“A few years,” I answered before turning my attention to Harry who was shamelessly looking down the shirt I had borrowed from him and looking at my cleavage, “Um, I think I’m gonna head go get dressed. We still have that thing with my parents.”

Harry nodded his head, going along with my story before leaning closer to me and pressing his lips to mine.

“I love you.” he said to me before kissing me again, the eyes of the woman in front of us widening in surprise as pure green envy and jealousy filled her eyes.

“I love you too.” I said to him, choosing to go along with his act before turning and making my way back to his bedroom, knowing full well that he was most likely staring at my ass as I walked down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
You were all amazing with commenting on the last update so please keep it up. I really like writing this story so it's nice to know that you all like reading it.

Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also, please check out my other stories. I have two other One Direction fan-fics and my best friend Gabriella has two Niall Horan fics as well. She is an amazing writer so I recommend that you all check her out.

As always, all links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.