Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Tattoos

"Y-You're pregnant?" I asked her with my eyes wide and a stutter in my voice, watching as she nodded her head and my mouth stayed dropped open, "H-How?"

"We had sex." she said simply with a shrug of my shoulders that made me roll my eyes.

"No shit, Sherlock. I just pictured Liam to, I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"What?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just thought he was the type of guy to actually wait until after you guys are married."

"No, actually the first time we had sex was on our six month anniversary and he was so-"

"Gab!" I yelled, cutting her off and catching the attention of a few people passing by Harry's expensive car as she chuckled slightly at my disgusted reaction, "I really do not need that mental image of you and your husband going at it!"

She was still laughing at me when I pulled up to her apartment building where she lived in a spacious and expensive flat with Liam, her hand placed protectively over her stomach where I could see that a small and barely there baby bump was just beginning to show.

"I can't believe you're married." I said once the car was fully stopped and she turned to look at me, adding the more shocking revelation in at the end of my sentence, “and pregnant.”

"You know I've been in love with him for that last millennium practically." she said, “And we were bound to have kids eventually. We both know I’ve always wanted a big family.”

I nodded and looked up at the sound of loud laughter to see Louis's nice car slowly pulling up to a stop before us, Liam and Harry getting out of the car with smiles on their faces before they moved to the trunk of the car to pull out the luggage.

"Your lover is here." I joked.

"Yeah," she began, "So is yours."

I rolled my eyes as she got out of the car and walked towards Liam, their lips meeting once she was close enough as a pang of envy shot through my body.

“Why can’t I have someone that loves me like that?” I muttered to myself, seeming crazy since there was no one in the car besides myself.

Harry walked towards me and he tapped on the driver’s side where I was comfortably sitting, my eyes looked at him with a pout on my lips since I knew he wanted to drive.

"What do you want, Mr. Styles?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Slide over, Ms. Lopez." he said in his enchanting deep, slow voice from where he stood on the other side of the car door.

I did as he said, sliding over to the passenger seat as he opened the door to get in the car as well and his body relaxed once he was back in his car.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your flat, love?" he asked me in the British accent I loved and envied.

"Sure," I began in my own Spanish accent that he seemed to be growing quite fond of, "Can I tell you a secret Harry? You can’t tell anyone, not Louis, not your mom, not your ceiling, nobody.”

“Alright, alright,” he began, clearly curious about what I wasn’t telling him, “Tell me your big secret.”

“That’s the thing; it isn’t exactly my secret…” I trailed off.

“Oh, well in that case, what’s wrong with Gab?” he asked me, worried about his close friend’s new wife.

“Nothing is wrong with her, per se. Well I guess it depends how you see this. I guess some people would see it as something being wrong with them, and-”

“You are so incredibly gorgeous when you’re rambling.” he joked in an attempt to ease my nerves, “Just tell me, you can always tell me anything.”

“She’s sort of a little, well, pregnant.”

“She’s what?!” Harry yelled dramatically, stopping his car abruptly in the process and turning to look at me.

“Harry, calm down.”

“I can’t believe this,” he began as he stated his car up again, “Does Liam know she’s pregnant?”

“I’m actually not entirely sure. She didn’t mention it but I assume that if he doesn’t she’s probably going to tell him soon if she told me.”

“Wow,” Harry said, the initial shock he was given wearing off, “Well, do you want me to drop you off at Liam’s instead or something so you can talk to her about it?”

“No it’s okay, dimples. Let’s spend the rest of the day together. We can hang out for a little, maybe watch a movie and order take out."

"Or," he began as his voice lowered an octave and he moved one of his large hands to rest on my tanned thigh, "We could find something else to do to keep us busy..."

I rolled my eyes at the suggestive tone in his voice and pushed his hand off of my leg, watching as he chuckled slightly before biting his lip in an attempt to keep the chuckles at bay.

"I thought you said that as your official fake boyfriend we can have sex." he whined in a way that let me know he was just joking and teasing me.

“You’re my fake boyfriend; if anything we should be having fake sex.”

“I don’t even know what that means.” he said with a chuckle.

"Harry, I’m not having sex with you."

"Why not?” he whined, “Everyone knows you want me; even Gab told me that you always thought I was sexy."

"That doesn't mean I want to have sex with you anytime soon." I said as I turned my attention away from the eighteen year old celebrity beside me to look out the window and watch the gorgeous London streets pass us by in a blur.

"So you admit it."

"Admit what?" I asked, flipping my long dark hair over my shoulder.

"You admit that you think I'm sexy?"

I scoffed but nodded my head anyway, knowing that I would not be winning this fight no matter what I said or did.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Harry asked after a moment of silence.

I nodded my head and I heard him sigh, clearly not knowing how he should word whatever it is that he wanted to ask me.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone other than Daniel?" he asked me.

I bit my lip, not wanting to tell him the truth. I sighed before deciding that it would be best to be honest with my 'boyfriend.'

"No, no I haven’t. We've been together since I was sixteen; I haven't even really dated anyone else long enough for it to escalate to that point." I said.

"Sixteen," he began, slightly shocked, "So you were sixteen and he was..."

"He was thirty six." I told him.

"Your parents were okay with that?" he asked me, knowing that my parents would never allow something like that.

I laughed and shook my head.

"They didn't know. I met him at one of my first ever photo shoots because he owned the club the shoot was taking place in and we've been together ever since. What about you?" I asked once I was done explaining.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm assuming you're not a virgin. So tell me about it." I said.

"If it wasn’t for One Direction I'd probably still be a virgin." he said.

"Awe, you were a virgin when you auditioned for the X-factor, you're so cute."

Harry rolled his green eyes as we pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex and we got out of the car before walking up the stairs to my flat.

“I still love your flat,” Harry began as he plopped himself down on my rather expensive couch in the living room, “I used to live with Louis a while ago, and he was so messy.”

I chuckled and kicked my heels off, pulling off my blazer as well before sitting down on the couch next to Harry and putting my feet up on the round coffee table before me. Harry picked up the remote with one hand and wrapped his other arm around my shoulder.

“How many tattoos do you have?” he asked after a moment of silence.

“Um, I think I have six.” I began, pausing for a moment to think about it. “I was thinking about getting another one but I’m not sure what I would wanna get.”

“I want to get another one too.”

“Don’t you have like twenty four?” I said with a smile on my face.

He nodded his head and I chuckled, turning my attention back to the TV before he abruptly turned it off and I gasped.

“Hey, I was watching that!” I exclaimed as he stood up from where he sat next to me and reached a hand out to me to grab.

“It’s alright, you’ll live,” he began with a mischievous smile on his face, “Now get up, we’re going out somewhere.”

“Where are we going?” I asked him as I grabbed onto his hand and stood up.

He shrugged his shoulder and I rolled my eyes as I pulled my blazer back on and slipped my small feet back into the comfortable high heels that made me almost Harry’s height. He grabbed onto my hand, our fingers fitting together perfectly as we walked back to the parking lot.

“Harry,” I began once we were both seated comfortably in his car and he was slowly pulling out of the parking spot he was in previously, “We’re going to get tattoos, aren’t we?”

“Yup.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment subscribe and recommend. Maybe let me know what tattoos they should both be getting? Please also check out my other stories and my best friend Gab's stories. She's an amazing writer and as always all links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.