Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Wager

“Should we get matching tattoos?” he asked me as he took off the RayBans he had ‘borrowed’ from me and gave them to me for me to hold.

I placed them on top of my head to use them as a headband as I scanned the walls of the shop, thinking about what I should get inked into my body. I shrugged my shoulders to reply to in reply to his question, not wanting to turn my attention away from the walls full of different designs.

“Is that a no?” he asked with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder, placing a kiss on my neck a moment later.

“If you want,” I began, “What did you have in mind?”

I turned my head slightly to see Harry's teeth digging into the corner of the bottom of his lip as he thought about which one he liked the most.

“I like this one.” Harry said, pointing to a simple anchor tattoo in front of us.

“It’s nice; I think I want to get this one.” I said, pointing to the infinity symbol in front of me.

“We can combine them.” he offered with a shrug of his shoulders, making me nod my head.

“Okay.” I said with a smile on my face as we pulled away from each other.

Harry’s hand found mine, our fingers lacing together as he led me to the tattoo artist sitting behind a counter filled with piercings.

“Have you decided what you want?” he asked us, Harry nodding his head happily.

“Yeah, we wanted to get matching infinity symbols but we also want to get an anchor incorporated in it somehow.”

The tattoo artist nodded his head and pulled out a piece of paper, quickly sketching something out as Harry possessively placed an arm around my waist.

“Is this what you had in mind?” the man asked when he finished drawing what he thought we meant.

Harry looked at me to make sure I liked it and I nodded my head in excitement.

“Okay, who wants to go first?” he asked.

Pretending to be brave, Harry stepped forward and followed the guy into the room with me trailing behind both of them with one of my hands in one of Harry's large hands.

“Where do you want it?” he asked Harry.

“Um, I think that’s the only thing we haven’t discussed yet,” he began before turning his attention away from the tattoo artist and towards me, “What do you think, baby?

I bit my lip as I thought about it before tapping my lower stomach opposite my leopard print tattoo. Harry raised an eyebrow, thinking about it for a moment before nodding his head. He lay down and pulled up his shirt before pulling his pants down a little. My fingers were laced with his at the ink was put into his skin to lay there for the rest of his lips.

“I’m surprised you’re not freaking out,” I began when I noticed that the expression on his face didn’t change in the slightest, “When I got my leopard tattoo there I was crying, I almost ripped of Gab’s hand.”

“I’ve gotten a lot of tattoos over the last few months.” he said with a smirk on his lips that made me roll my eyes.

“No shit, Sherlock.” I said as I played with his fingers that rested in my hands.

“Well, you’re all done.” the man said, wiping off the small amount of blood that had slipped out and moving away to let Harry stand up so he could see what his new tattoo looked like.

Harry walked over to the mirror that stood in the corner and smiled when he saw it, turning around a moment later to let me see it.

“Well, do you like it?” he asked me as a smile found its way to my lips and I nodded my head.

“I love it! It looks so cool!” I said in an excited tone.

“Well,” the tattoo artist began as he patted where I was supposed to lay down, “It’s your turn, beautiful.”

I bit my lip nervously and walked over, taking off my blazer and kicking off my heels before climbing up and laying down with my shirt raised up slightly and my jeans unbuttoned.

“You look cute when you’re nervous.” Harry said playfully, placing a kiss on my forehead as the guys got everything ready.

“Fuck you.” I grumbled, Harry running a hand though my hair a moment later as he pushed the long dark hair out of my face and sat on the chair just beside my head.

His long fingers laced with mine, fitting perfectly. The tattoo artist slowly started the tattoo, me biting down harshly on my lip and tightly holding Harry’s hand until it was finally finished.

“I feel like the skin on my hip was just ripped off.” I whined, much to Harry’s amusement who was laughing as he handed over the money.

“Stop being so over dramatic, Ash.” he said in a mocking tone as his hand reached out to grab hold on mine.

I placed my hand in his and he led me to the mirror, something that confused me greatly.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he pulled my pants down slightly to make the new tattoo more visible before he did the same to himself.

He rolled his green eyes and wrapped his arm around me to position me in front of the mirror so that the new tattoo was more visible before putting himself in the same position behind me and snapping a photo of it with his phone.

“You’re going to put that of Twitter or something, aren’t you?” I asked in a knowing tone.

He nodded his head, his curls wildly flailing about as I rolled my eyes and he posted the picture on Twitter successfully sending all of his fans into a frenzy.

“So,” Harry began as we walked out of the shop, “What do you want to do now?”

I shrugged my shoulders, placing my hand in his as we walked aimlessly down the streets of London. I could hear small giggles from behind us and I turned to see a small group of teenage girls trailing a little bit behind us, taking pictures of Harry and I with their phones.

“Harry,” I began as I moved my lips to whisper in his ear, “it would appear as though a couple of your fans have found us."

He craned his neck to look behind us, each girl getting bright red blushes on their faces when Harry made eye contact with them. Harry chuckled and turned around again, his thumb making small circles on my hand as I smiled at the small movement.

"Should we talk to them?" he asked me, wondering what I thought of the situation at hand and not wanting to make me feel uncomfortable.

I nodded my head and Harry stopped walking, turning to look at the girls and making their giggles increase as he slowly walks towards them with me trailing behind him slightly as our hands stayed intertwined.

"Y-You're Harry Styles." one of the girls said in an excited tone.

He nodded his head and shot them a bright and wide smile, his dimples clearly visible and making me smile as well. He brought me a bit closer to his body, bringing me in front of him instead and making my eyebrows furrow together in confusion.

"This is my girlfriend Ashley." he said in a sweet and happy tone, easily making the naive girls believe that we were the happiest couple in the world.

"How did you guys meet?" they asked.

"Well, my best friend is the girl that recently married Liam," I began, deciding to feed them the story that Harry and i told or parents as I watched each of their eyes widen slightly, "One day I went to hang out with them and Harry was there with everyone else, we just hit it off."

"Wow, what do you do?"

"I'm a model." I said with a wide smile on my face.

"Did you guys really get matching tattoos earlier today?" one of the girls asked, slightly more outgoing that her five friends that were around her.

I nodded my head and Harry smiled at them again, nodding his head as well

"C-Can we see them?" one of the girls asked.

Harry looked at me, silently asking the question and I nodded my head to let him know I was okay with it. His hand left mine and he moved to lift up the bottom of his shirt slightly, pointing to the tattoo with one of his long fingers.

"Wow, it’s so cool."

"Do you want us to sign anything?" Harry asked the girls, each of the girls eagerly nodding their head in response.

Harry pulled a sharpie out of his pocket and signed his name on the various phones and iPods that the girls were pushing in his direction. I stood off to the side awkwardly, chipping off the edges of the varnish covering my nails.

"Excuse me," a small voice began, forcing me to look up from my nail and into the eyes of the girl in front of me, "Can you sign this for me?"

She showed me an orange iPod and I nodded my head, touching my pockets and within when I realized I didn't have a sharpie or pen with me at the moment. I looked per at Harry to see he had already finished signing everything and the sharpie was now resting in the pocket of his jeans.

"Excuse me one moment." I said politely before turning to look at Harry and reaching into one of his frog pockets to grab hold I the sharpie that he had left there.

I took off the cap and reached out for the girl’s iPod, my elegant and neat handwriting being signed on it a moment later as I wrote my name on the back of the iPod.

"Thank you." she said happily, taking the iPod from my hands and looking at it with wide eyes.

"No problem, hun." I replied before turning to Harry and putting the sharpie into one of his back pockets, not wanting to be described as a whore on twitter by these girls later since I had already practically groped Harry's length earlier in my search for the sharpie.

"Well, we'll leave you guys alone now." one of the girls said before they all turned and walked down the street the opposite way.

I smiled and looked up at Harry who was texting someone on his phone.

"So," I began when he put his phone back in his pocket, "We still haven't decided what we're gonna do for the rest of the day."

"Well-" Harry began only for me to cut him off since I could guess what he was about to say.

"And don't say anything sexual because I already said it's not happening." I said, watching his face fall and a playful pout form on his lips.

"We could go get Starbucks and then head back to you flat and watch movies or something." he suggested, grabbing a hold of my hands in his and swinging them playfully between our bodies.

"That sounds fantastic right now." I said happily before he led us to the nearest Starbucks.

"Do you want what you always get?" he asked me as he stood in line, already knowing what my favorite thing from Starbucks was.

"No, I wanna pay for it. You paid for the tattoos." I said, feeling bad that Harry was my best friend lately and he still paid for almost everything.

"I don't mind."

"Well I do, I feel bad that you end up paying for everything all the time."

"Ash, I'm the man in this relationship." he whined.

"This isn't a real relationship." I replied back just loud enough for him to hear it as he simply rolled his eyes.

When we reached the front of the line, I told the girl standing behind the counter what Harry and I wanted.

"Alright," she began before picking up two cups and a marker, "Names?"

"Harry and Ashley." Harry deep voice told her, the girls head perking up when she finally noticed that I wasn't alone.

The girl nodded her head with a blush on her cheeks as she wrote down our names on the cups. Harry and I walked to the end of the long counter and waited for our coffees.

"So, do you think your new friend is going to end up flirting with you?" I joked, referring to the nervous sixteen year old behind the counter that couldn't keep her eyes off of Harry.

His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion and he followed my gaze behind him to the blonde girl that was rushing to get our orders together.

"Well," harry began as he leaned forward, placing his palm flat against the wall beside my head and moved closer to me so that our faces were seconds away from touching, "I think it's kind of clear that I'm with you."

"Yeah, sure. That's why she's gonna come over here blushing and stuttering when she hands you your coffee.” I said with a laugh, making him roll his eyes.

“You seem pretty sure of yourself.”

“Of course I am, I know I’m right.” I said with a chuckle.

“Well, since you’re convinced that you’re right, what do you say to making a little wager?”

“Alright, if I’m wrong and she’s not tripping over herself, I’ll have sex with you tonight when we get back to my flat.” I said simply.

I watched his eyes widen before he turned around and looked for the girl to see if he would win.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think should happen? Please comment, subscribe and recommend. Also, please check out my other stories and my best friend Gab's stories. She's a fantastic writer and I really recommend her. All links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

Reverse This Curse another Harry fan fic.

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.