‹ Prequel: Just A lonely Star
Status: Hey guys! This story is making a return! I've seen You Me At Six twice since I wrote the prequel to this so I've got lots of inspiration, I even met them again too! Also, I'm going to see them at Wembley in December! So you could say I'm kind of on a You Me At Six hype lately so hopefully we'll get

Take Your Breath Away

I Miss Your Bones, Now I'm A Ghost

`JOOOOOSH! WAKE UP!!’ I shout, jumping on his sleeping form.

He stirs slightly as I locate his face in the huge mass of blankets that is our bed.

`Mrmph’ he groans as I finally find his face. His eyes are screwed up, straining against the bright lights shining from the ceiling, his mouth turned downwards in a grimace.

`Josh! We've got to go! Go get dressed!’

`Time is it?’

`4.45AM, we have half an hour before check-in. I already woke the others up.’

`Coffee?’

`When we get to the airport! Now hurry, I don’t want to be late.’

I pull the sheets off him and admire him, lying there in nothing but his boxers, still half-asleep. He looks so perfect.

`You have twenty minutes to be showered and dressed so you had better hurry. I’ll meet you out there.’ I chuck his towel at him before leaving the bedroom and going to sit in the living room.

I put MTV Rocks on and sing along to Foo Fighters, amazingly wide awake for this time in the morning. The guys are rushing around the apartment, trying to locate things they need for our trip. They’re always so unorganized; I packed as soon as the flights were booked two days ago so I’m more than prepared and raring to go.

`Ten minutes guy!’ I shout out, letting them know how long it is until the Taxi’s arrive.

I gather all of mine and Josh’s bags near the front door and soon enough each of the boys add theirs to the pile, all ready to leave. Josh is the last one to be ready to go and is only just ready when the first Taxi comes.

`You guys get this taxi; we’ll get the next one.’ I say, beckoning them to leave. When their taxi has left Josh is finally ready.

`Excited?’ he asks, wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin on top of my head.

`Strangely enough, yes I am. I can’t wait to show you off to all my New York friends!’

`Well just make sure to point out my dashing good looks, amazing sense of humor and great personality.’ He jokes.

`You’re such a dick.’

A beep sounds from outside and after checking, I see it’s our Taxi ready to take us to the airport. Josh takes our bags, loading them into the trunk before we get in the back of the car and drive off.
Nine hours later and we’re in another car. This one, bright yellow and heading towards my old apartment block where my mother still lives. The rest of the guys have gone to the hotel, Josh included. I decided to spend some time with my Mom before introducing them and also, Josh is being bitchy still due to the long flight. You would think someone who spends so much time touring would be able to handle a 6am flight but obviously not.

It’s a half hour drive from the airport to my Mom’s place in Manhattan but the drive seems to go by in a flash. Next thing I know I’m paying the driver. I press the buzzer to apartment 23 and wait until my mother’s voice comes through the intercom.

`Hello?’

`Mom, it’s me.’

`Honey! Come on up!’

The door opens and I take the elevator six flights up, I find the familiar blue door straight away and my Mom opens it just as I’m about to knock.

`May! You’re actually here!’ she pulls me in for a tight hug and it’s the first time she has hugged me in three years. Moving away from home finally made my Mom come to her senses, divorce my terrible step-dad and start loving me again.

`I am actually here!’

She pulls away, holding my face in place with both her hands; she stares at me, smiling.

`You look so much older and so beautiful.’

`I’ve only been gone for nearly four months.’

`I know but it’s felt so long to me. Now come on in, did you not bring your boy?’

`No, I decided to let him rest up. He suggested we go get breakfast together tomorrow though?’

`Sounds great. Where are your bags?’

`Josh took them to the hotel.’

`Oh.’

`Well I figured I’d stay there with him and the guys.’

`It’s fine, I just thought you’d stay here I should have realized you would want to be with your
friends.’

`I can stay here if you want me to?’

`No, no, don’t worry about it! You should have fun whilst you’re here.’

`I have promised I’d give them a proper tour of the city.’

`So, tell me everything! I want to hear about London, Josh, tour, Los Angeles, everything!’ She sits down on the sofa and beckons me to sit next to her. I do and then I tell her everything from the moment I left the apartment to the very moment we’re at right now and it takes forever!
♠ ♠ ♠
May's Outfit! - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60364210

Music that inspired me-
Across the universe- The Beatles
Beach Bones - More Amor Ft. Ryan Ross
And All Time Low's - Don't Panic :)